Worst movie I have ever seen

Worst movie I have ever seen

Who finances this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXB6slJSbL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a documentary?

It was better than Batman vs. Superman.

It's like 2010's version of Falling Down. In this case, it's Bobcat Goldthwait checking off a list of people he hates and getting a cool guy and a bitch to kill them.
I can get over the stupid idea that you should kill people you don't like and still rewatch the movie.

Strangely enough, Goldthwait is a pretty competent filmmaker. This one isn't his best.

Agreed

watch World's Greatest Dad. much better.

I actually think this movie's a fine portrayal of a real attitude in America and is pretty compelling and funny until they start killing people.

It just ain't right to go around killing people, man.

It's shit but if they killed black people and SJWs Sup Forums would consider it a masterpiece.

that tagline is incredible, I could only hope the dialogue matches such brilliance

>Who finances this crap?

Liberals.

Isn't this a movie where they outright murder WBC members? For the crime of holding signs that offend people?

Yeah, seems like it was written by someone totally in touch with reality.

Is it satire? the premise of killing people with poor morals seems flawed

Freddy Rumsen sure went through some changes ever since he was layed off from SCDP

>Who finances this crap?

those damn big banks and wall street! Bernie 2016!!! REVOLUTION

If this was the worst movie you have ever seen then I envy you.

This. At least it wasn't Batman vs. Superman.

>there are retards in this thread who think the movie supports the murderous ideas of its main characters

>needing a website to tell you how to feel

>Thought this would be a fun edgy movie to enjoy on an afternoon
>It's just some liberal strawman faggotry with unlikable characters and "then everybody started clapping" level preachiness

>>reddit

Fuck, I remember liking it alot, but I just know if i rewatched it I would cringe a fuck ton. There were a couple great scenes though, the fucking gas tank bomb was great

>Sup Forums the movie

>Isn't this a movie where they outright murder WBC members?
youtube.com/watch?v=NXB6slJSbL4

But Falling Down is good.
Falling Down also explicitly shows D-Fens' actions weren't justified, this movie makes out the fat guy and the edgy girl to be some martyrs.

It was entertaining, nothing amazing, but dude dream shot guns a baby in the begining and that is fresh.

: The movie.

Such a movie would never ever be made

Even Falling Down the only person he killed was the ultimate strawman, the homophobic skinhead Nazi gun owner.

>capeshit movies
The ultimate sign of a pleb desu

ok