Why did this guy choose 3 weakest mutants in a world as his henchmen?

Why did this guy choose 3 weakest mutants in a world as his henchmen?
>a guy with wings
>a girl who can make some rain
>a girl with lightsaber
I felt bad as these shitters were easily BTFO by teenage X-Men

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/x-force-movie-olivia-munn-psylocke-deadpool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Storm is strong as fuck. And Psylocke is psychic isn't she? Angel was the only one who stood out to me as being useless.

did jlaws face puff out because of alcoholism?

As I saw this scene I imagined Mystique saying "*cough* *gasp* *cough* ...this is my fetish."

In his time mutants were pretty rare, it was just him, his Horsemen, then whatever new mutants he found he transferred into.

He learned a lot through television but he only learned about the mutants that were already public. He probably had no idea how many mutants were out there, so he just went with the first mutants he got and figured that his empowering of them would be enough.

How is this consistent with the comics?

Apocalypse talked to Mr Sinister in the 1800s which lead to Essex corp

How the fuck are they going to explain that when they show Apocalypse being entombed from ancient Egyptian times to the 1980s.

Did everything they built fall? Did Apocalypse build a better world?

>Apocalypse talked to Mr Sinister in the 1800s which lead to Essex corp
no one cares about that, not even you

He chose his horseman through who psylocke knew would be strong

What the fuck I thought Storm was a good guy

which shows how little he knows about mutants, he relied on a complete stranger to pick his horsemen

I dont even know how he knew about that place in Germany

TONY HELP!

>Oh know this plane is crashing
>If only I had wings I could fly out of here
>Dies

>a guy with wings

Which is why Apocalypse transformed him. In the comics archangel is a badass. He's like a flying wolverine.

Angel was absolutely worthless. He at least served a purpose in X3 and had some proper backstory. He's never even named as Warren Worthington here. He could have been replaced with any other mutant and it wouldn't have changed a thing.

I'm not sure about movie Angel, but comics Angel is pretty good. His flight is strong, like 150mph and because his bones aren't hollow they gave him low-grade superhuman strength to compensate. Also, I think he mutated a healing factor into his skillset at some point.

Because he felt like it. You think dudes with near god like powers needs beings nearer to his level to wreck shit? Dude literally had a power that was so great, it took all the X-men working in tandem to stop him.

Obviously you're not a fan of the comics which is fine seeing as how few people are, so you're excused. well I'm more of a former fan ever since comics became the voice of liberal left. I mean it always was but even in those days the liberal left wasn't as cultural marxist as they are now.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

>all man on woman violence is domestic violence

#TRIGGERED

you wasted your life learning some useless shit nigger

I want this woman to be surrounded by big black men and raped horribly.

I want her to scream for mercy and beg for some one to save her. Then to have a white knight, a literal white man come and kill the black rapist and save her. I want him to be naked too, so that when he saves her, he's to stand over her with his rod of correction, his baby planter to point directly at her. I want her to then, in praise of his manliness and to thank him, suck his cock until he explodes a stream of white cum down her throat, cleansing her flesh of the filth that the black men violated her with.

>taken out by Sansa Stark screaming really loud
What a bitch way to go

You need to learn some grammar, retard.

>Oh this plane is crashing
>If only I had shot the man before throwing him out of the plane
>Dies

>a girl who can make rain

Storm is one of the most powerful mutants alive, in the comics. She seriously got nerfed in the movies.

>on Sup Forums

This is what (social) justice has devolved into? Surely there are greater concerns.

The fuck are you going on about?

What would happen in Apoc amplified Quickmeme's power? Would he go FTL?

>people really liked that quicksilver scene
>let's do the same thing again but crank it up to 11

Arch Angel was the only canon.

Storm I guess because of similar backdrop of her origin.

Psylocke to fill hot asian qouta ... but I thought she was non asian british?

Bigger question, where was Apocalypse's Inspector Gadget abilities.

Gotta give this movie X-Men 3 rating.

Realistically she was the only person that could have rivaled him. Her powers, at least according to the film lore, was always out of control. in X3, Xavier dialed down her powers by creating a substitute Jean Grey. Maybe they're keeping that bit.

She's pretty strong in X2. Takes out a bunch of jets and shit.

nobody would miss you if you killed yourself

>superpower is running fast
>wears a shirt with the "Rush" logo

Comics has become the cultural marxist soap box, is what I'm saying.

yes.

They're easily triggered. I really want some one to rape her, horribly.

They'd miss you, though. I think they'd weep like the professional whoring wailers old that got paid to walk behind the procession of mourners and wail, only to be fucked by the men later that night during the after party.

You wanna know what happens to Toads that get stuck by lightning?

It was the highlight of the movie, and generally well done.

i honestly expect the next movie to have more time travel shit to retcon some of the retarded shit like dofp did for x3

fattie spotted

What did he say before he died?

someone's name

"alice revile"

>Archangel is strong as fuck. Adimantium wings, super strength, super healing.
>Psylocke is a telepathic assassin with green latern-like constructs
>Storm was once considered Omega level

Don't blame shitty writing. We don't even see Psylocke's butterfly memery

>Comics has become the cultural marxist soap box, is what I'm saying.
How does this relate in any way to Angel being completely useless and interchangeable in this film? I know he's Archangel in the comics, that doesn't mean he gets a free pass to be completely undeveloped here. His appearance needs to have relevance to the story. As mentioned he's very relevant to X3's story despite being a minor character. Throwing in mutants just for the sake of it is the pitfall Origins fell into.

If her whipsaber can cut off half the building wall why didn't she cut beast head off but strangle him instead?

It's the exact same thing, just longer and cranked up several notches. It's lazy and uninspired. Find a different fun way to showcase his powers.

Yo, also since when has Psylocke had Psychic lasso? Granted been a few years since I've read the books. That was some Wonder Woman bullshit.

Not mad just JUST!

Is that name related to Jean or someshit?

this movie was written by fags who were not fans of the series and only claimed to be it because the Jew Lee convinced them that the mutants was about gays. Although we all know it was originally about nigs.
So of course Angel was written poorly.

In the comics, Angel was this bright, cheerful chad type who was always in your face and cocky and full of positivity. Then he became ArchAngel and all that hanged. So it was more impactful. In the movie's he's arch Angel just because.

50 Shades of Blue

Blame the actor playing Psylocke being a terrible actress that they didn't trust with more than 15 words in this movie

>mfw Olivia Munn demeanded a Psylocke origins movie

Not only is she a shit actress, Psylocke has one of the most retarded origins since Hawkman and Hawkgirl

someone gimmie a sweet dream link

It was the exact same scene from the other one. Literally, the -same- fucking thing.

screenrant.com/x-force-movie-olivia-munn-psylocke-deadpool/

>X-Force: Olivia Munn Wants Psylocke & Deadpool to Team Up

But Munn was one of the few good things about this pile of garbage.

>Then we started looking at cults and the nature of cults. True cult leaders develop god complexes, and the old God always traditionally had four horsemen. So I thought a cult has traditionally four factions to it that interest me. It has a political faction, and I’d always felt Magneto could fill those shoes. It always has a military faction, so Archangel could fill those shoes as the guardian. There’s also a youth faction, those that you’re trying to seduce and grow into your cult, the young whose minds are malleable, and lastly the sexual component because cult leaders tend to sexualize their position and have sex with half the people in their cult. And the Psylocke character was a very bright character in the comic but is always looking for guidance and leadership. Always trying to find the right guy, so she starts with one and ends up with Apocalypse

Did any of this come through on screen?

He said "all is revealed"
This is just a weak attempt at the Dark Knight Rises meme, where Aiden Gillen said that he filed a flight plan for his assistant Mymin and people jokingly said it was 'my men',

>had an information dealer who could tell him who were the strongest mutants
>decides to trust his bodyguard whore instead
>end up with lel metal wings
It's Apocalypse's fault.

>oscar face's when

>People love a setpiece
>Sequel gives one that's bigger and better

I don't see the problem here, at QS stayed along for the rest of the movie unlike DoFP. At least he tried to fight Apocalypse in this one.

>2 stronk wymen
>1 weak man
still counts as opression!

>storm
>weak

nigga you retarded

Angel was always the worst X-Man. Even after they had to completely change his character because of how useless he was, he still sucked.

Wheres that gif of some chick getting her twat swatted hard as fuck then left to hang.

he needs mutants he can control and manipulate would be my guess

strategically, trying to defeat and make an ally of powerful mutants is risky.

it also seemed like he didn't really care about getting the strongest possible mutants. that was just hype.

>strong as fuck A-lister
>hires one badass, one mostly badass, and two literally who's
>get's beaten by a bunch of teenagers
It's like they wanted this movie to be boring and uninteresting.

>makes one of the strongest mutants {Magneto) a horseman
>whole plan relies on this mutant
>gets betrayed and killed
Angel couldn't betray him even if he wanted to.

kek

kek