Ask a pedo thread continued

Ask a pedo thread continued.
Deleting a discussion thread.
Great job mods/janitors

why havent you killed yourself yet?

instead of nothingness I like to enjoy watching and children from a distance

gtfo

If you ever have a child do you think your sexuality would change?

Do you think you would be attracted to your child?

What would you do if faced with a situation that could lead you into having intercourse with a child consensually, Even if it were still illegal. Would you refuse or would you break the law

*and hearing

I don't think it would change, but I'm not into incest so I want to believe I wouldn't be attracted to it

Where do you live? I want to come out you out of your misery.

Thanks but no thanks

Why is it that you can't find bitches your age and grow the fuck up like the rest of us? Kinda drunk right now, but I'm still more sane than your bitch ass.

I don't WANT to find "bitches my age"

one more

if you had a child
and found out another pedophile had consensual intercourse with him/her how would you react?

Lol i hope you enjoy nigger cock, you trapgender fuck.

What are your thoughts on consent laws where you live?

Not OP. Still a pedo. That's a good question. As long as my child wasn't being harmed, wasn't forced into it, and was enjoying the sex, I do not think I would have a problem.

Of course, most people don't think a child can consent to having sex and that they don't enjoy sex at a young age.

If my child really consented and liked the guy/gal I would make sure they are a good person over dinner or something.
I would try to observe them together with my kid if possible to see if all he wants is sex, or if love is involved.
As long as my child wasn't hurt, was happy and not in love with a maniac, I would be happy

I think they are stupid laws created by prudes

What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About?! So if your gay spawn didn't consent to it, but he enjoyed it, you'll be fine with it?

The motherFucker that even looked my kid the wrong way will get their fucking teeth kicked in.

Implying penetration isn't harming them -_-

Right? Lol some Fuckers just love to bait

Have you ever had sex with a child?

left?

You can stretch any pussy slowly over time using sex toys or even pens.
There does not have to be pain involved

I have not

Why?

i get jailbait, and teens....

but little kids that still shit their pants and dont know water from oil?

nah bro. nah.

anyways, my question is: would you let your daughter date a filthy pedo like yourself?

if not, isnt that hypocritical?

Why what?

Young bodies are not done for sex guy. You're just a sickfuck pedo

Why toddlers. WHY TODDLERS. WTF. I get the rest to a slight degree but FUCK

I personally am not in kids young enough to regularly shit their pants...

your question is answered her How would you know?

I'm not into toddlers. Thats nepiophilia not pedophilia

oh, good.

On the question of whether a "child can consent" I'll tell you a tale and you can decide. I was in my early forties and a good friends daughter 14 at the time did a similar thing. Due to her mum being single I guess the daughter viewed me as a "father figure", probably the most "trustworthy" guy she'd ever known, dropped into friends for coffe to find daughter there alone, greeted with a hug as usual but she hesitated when the time to release the embrace came, we looked at each other for a moment, her with one hand on my shoulder and one around my waist, my hands similarly positioned, then her eyes "softened" , her head tilted sideways a little and she "went in for the kiss", in that moment my fingers tightened very slightly as my brain went into meltdown, my heart beating out of my chest but my self control won and I pulled her past the point of kissing into another hug. I tried to keep it as an upper body type of hug but she pulled herself in to me really close and tight pushing her young pelvis forward. I don't know if she felt the growing bulge in my trousers or my dick twitching, I had to pretty muc h push her off me as we released from the second embrace, she leant into me once more and said quietly "I would have.... with you" then kissed my cheek. She turned and walked away saying "mum is out for an hour or so, make yourself a coffee" and with that she went upstairs and I tried to recover my senses.

In all of this I initiated nothing, the entire thing was driven by her desire not mine. I can't deny I was tempted but if I had acted I would have become in societys eyes a "pedophile rapist". It's all a very grey area to me.

So, What's the whole point of this thread. There are plenty of places you can go online to talk to pedos, they're not that rare. ~Siv

I don`t want to talk to pedos
I want to clear up the shit that the media told the public about pedos

Yes well a good majority of people on the internet accept you for who you are instead of what the media lables you as. especially us roleplayers and otaku folk. ~Siv

I said wasn't forced into, sorry you cannot comprehend English.

I agree.

It isn't. Well, depends. I tried to have sex with my 10 year old niece but it was hurting her so I stopped. We waited a year and tried again and it didn't hurt her. If you just shove an adult sized penis into a child's vagina (or ass if that's your thing) you can hurt them. I didn't want her hurt.

I wouldn't call a 14 year old a child.

>itt

Having sex with a child is rape. I don't think a child could ask for it

Nah majority of people definitely hates pedos on the internet. Even on the darknet

Do you think you can explain your attraction? Have you always been one, even since you were a child, or did you develop the attraction due to a specific event?

So you DID fuck a kid? Your niece too?

Thanks for posting it on the deepweb btw.

>Even on the darknet

Heehee.

What's dumb about all the accusations on how a child can't consent, Everyone was a child once so how can they not necessarily understand that they're sentient and have a mind of their own. Also it very much depends on the age. I say 14+ I was a kid once. and 14 is plenty knowledgable. ~Siv

14 is a child in the eyes of the law which is what we are essentially discussing here is it not.

nothing I can say can convince you this happened, it did but you're entitled to disbelieve it if you so wish.

Some places the age of consent is 14.

Did she asked you to retry it ? I don't think so.

Can someone post the pedo copypasta about disgusting pedos

It is by law. The law isn't always right
You explain what you know about sex and if they want to try whats wrong with having sex for fun?

It's hard to explain... I guess I just love their curiosity, innocence and playful attitude. Their cute big eyes help too

Just want to clarify that OP did not fuck a child.
I know you didn't mean me. Just for clarification

and some it isn't , 16 where I am so still illegal

What movie is this

Oh sorry
I don't know when or why it developed
I just know that by the time I was 16 I was one

>pedo

fucking pleb tier

i'm a full on nepi
>i should not really be around children alone

Why do you insist on the fantasy that little kids "enjoy" sex? They don't enjoy it, they don't want it, no little child enjoys sex. It's painful for them to have sex with adults because their bodies are too small for it.

Do you just kid yourselves about this, to make yourselves feel better?

You should be euthanized.

You may find this hard to believe but she would sometimes initiate the sex. When I asked her if we could try sex again she said yes. After we had sex she would ask if we could have sex again. She's 16 now and we're still having sex.

17 here, sadly.

Some sexual touching they do enjoy. The idea is to not hurt them and let them enjoy it.

where are the ip tracking b nerds so we can find out where you live and beat the fuck out of you?

Youre overprotective, that could cause serious harm to your kid m8

Any sex without fully understanding is rape and children just are not ready to comprehend the effects of sex.
More importantly the aftermath of child rape is so extensive in many cases that it is irreversible. You can not randomly beat up adults. Why would it be o.k to do it to A CHILD?
Try putting general law into play,

A contract between adults is void if it was not comprehended by the adult.
If you do not understand your rights your testimony/confession is not admissible during a trial. Comparing that to a child being manipulated into an act designed for procreation and their ability to understand it and you get the answer. It can harm a child physically and emotionally.

Why the moralfags calling for death? Just get out if you can't tolerate it, rest of us just wanna learn more

The core

How do you know they cant enjoy it? Have you tried? Kids have been observed masturbating in their mothers wombs and lots of young boys under 10 experience dry orgasms.

I love how these people are literally broken records. Oh they don't understand things, they're only children they can't possible understand what sex is they're innocent, sex is horrible and corrupt! SHIELD THEM!. NO. At least not at a certain age. Toddlers and little babies of course, But there's a limit to what should be shielded. Japan has it right. ~siv

where do you get your fapping material?

why the moral fags getting mad at calling for death? Just get out if you can't handle it

also would like to know

Blah blah you guys and your law

why does the kid need to fully understand sex? Many adults don't. Like I said earlier, if you explain sex to the best of your knowledge, the kid wants to try whats so bad about havig sex for fun?

Loli Hentai

I was 8 when I had my first dry orgasm, kinda freaked me out first time I had a "wet" one.

Loli hentai and doujin

GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

I'm telling you straight up... no young child such as the one in the OP pic, or child or 6, 7 or 8, enjoys sex with adults. The only part of the interaction they might "like" is the adult approval that they've done the right thing.

Children of that age should not be thinking about adult sexual desires, they should be enjoying their childhoods.

You're causing harm to children who look to adults to protect them, who in many cases are helpless to do anything about what's happening.

I mean, it's just in no way an equal or reciprocal relationship. The power adults have over children makes it wrong.

summer is almost over, you'll be gone soon

Are you in any way concerned what Sup Forums will do with your IP when they birthplace of Anonymous, know it belongs to a pedo?

If you could get treatment anonymously, would you?

Says the new moralfag :))) might I suggest returning to reddit

So, for you pedofags who say age of consent is 14, nowhere in the US is it 14. It's 16 minimum. In europe though, ranges all the way from 13 to 18 so go there. Please don't contaminate the US with yourselves. Also man, there are many MANY girls who masturbate at like the age of 7 - 17 and enjoy it. Some use something to put inside themselves and some don't but you're making far too much of a generalization based off of your experiences with such.

I'm not sure what you mean?
A psyciatrist that doesn't know who I am?
I think psychitrists need to know you as well as possible to effectively help, maybe I'm wrong.

So you don't actually look at the real deal? Leaving a lot to imagination.

got a friend who had sex with her uncle when she was 8. She's fucked up in the head right now because of that. She has a personality disorder, she's always depressed and have to take a lot of medications each day. You screwed up your niece, you monster.

trump is gonna be your president. I don't think the us could possibly get anymore contaminated than it already is so you're stuck with us. ~siv

>ITT Normie faggot OP that jacked of to loli once thinks that he ever would have the balls to have sex.

Are we talking about boys or girls, or both? Do you know the % of girls under say, 8 , who have orgasms? It would be very very low, probably negligible.

It's one thing for children to enjoy "masturbating" (or playing with your own genital), many children do this out of curiousity and because it feels nice. To presume this equates to wanting or enjoying sexual intercourse with an adult, is just complete deluded bullshit.

All of you are fucking faggots who need to be killed

Europe is not as fucked up by lawyers at the US. Age of consent in Europe is not 12, it is use your common sense!
If a 12 and a 14 year old have sex that is not a criminal case in Europe, It is a case for the school nurse teaching them about STD:s and building the emotional relationship that goes along with the physical.
If a 46 year old man has sex with a 12 year old, that is a completely different matter.

You are wrong. In Texas the age of consent to be married is 1 day old WITH court approval. So it pretty much never really happens but your statement was not correct. Also in Houston they tried to pass sharia law that would make 9 the age of consent as Mohamed's wife was married to him at 6 and had sex at 9. Fortunately it failed but people need to wake up to the dangers of sharia.

say you end up in some relationship with a child and it lasts until they grow up
what then?
they aren't a child anymore

you're the one whining about morals, *le epic troll you are. go telly our reddit friends how epic you were

Currently you can not get psychological treatment without being reported. They are legally required to turn you into the cops even if you have not harmed a child.

You can fap to kids playing outside or in tv shows as well.
I do have some of the real deal, but I aquired it when OPVA was a thing

one again. OP did not fuck any kid... that's why i tried to clarify.
Also many people have PDs and depression, not only the abused ones

>>many children do this out of curiousity and because it feels nice
you don't do it because it feels nice?

>die filthy pedos
>you're the moralfag!!11!!!

Leave. Leave and never return.

R u ready for the pain bitch?

what pain bitch?