Norsk tråd

Norsk tråd

okei. where are you from?

IKEA!!!! IKEA Nordic Council, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen. Aldi Nord. Ericson. Skiing. Viking. Ragnar Lothbrok. Ragnarok.Odin. Thor. Freya.

Hahaha

>Norsk tråd
Homse observert

Half of these are not even related to Norway...

Feel You m8

hvor mange immigranter har i, i Norge?

Is it a common thing to cheat in Norway? Is it true, that after break-ups you guys live with your ex-boyfriends/girlfriends?

As a man you're kind of expected to cheat, so women don't really care if you do. We often live with our exes and have what is called "slå opp sex", basically break up sex, but for max two months

Yes ITS allot of cheating

Hola. Buenos dias

and they are not angry? no broken hearts etc?

north/south Norway?

Käften jävla bagge!

>norwegian thread
>not talking about aurora

Noen som har bj bilde av Sophie Elise?

Er jo bare å google etter det, din nepe. Drittbilde uansett, hu er jo faen meg ikke fin?

No, not really, they expect it. If you are lucky you get your ex and your new gf together for a threesome. I'm from the south, but have lived in the north for six years.

Hvem har det ikke haha blir lagt ut her 1000 ganger

Even Google translate ain't that bad. Did you use a physical dictionary?

How can I move to Norway?

serious!

You can't. We have enough immigrants already.

Isn't Norway part of Sweden?

It's the capital of Sweden, yes

okay, now i know, thank you

If you're a Muslim then just show up at the border and our government will issue you and your relatives a permanent residency card.

What about The sex in norway? Expensive?

You should know your own native language.

You pay for sex? Don't go to Norway.

Ka faen mener du med det din jaevla kuk. Mohammed var en homofil som pulte med geiter.

Du er ikke helt skarp hva?

Why not ? Are They bad ?

Expensive and there aren't a lot. There are better places if you are looking for hookers.