Dead palestinian pebbles.

Ayy

I'm sorry to hear that.

can you suck your own dick

golani probably

>חייל
אחי, אתה במשרד.
GTFO

Haha you're like SO edgy and funyy!!!111!!!

Fucking kill yourself newfag

how come come of your soldiers get badass tavors and really neat gear and some get shitty m4a1s etc?
Also is Israel doing anything cool?

Why are women allowed in the IDF?

And why are they do pretty? No, really.

how many palestinians have you shot?

do oyu hate white europeans? Why?

>be kravi
>shoot terrorist
>got to jail for manslaughter

How does it feel being a cuck for the state instead of a laid back jobnik, retard?

Do jews have magic abilities, secret spells etc.?

How long before the arabs finally wipe you guys out once and for all?

Good on you m8, I'm an American non-Jew who visited and really loved Israel and the West Bank (by in large)....stay safe.

Depends on your line of duty.

I havent touched a firearm in over 2 years. I keep skipping the mandatory target practice lmao.

>wanting the world to be dominated by arabs instead of jews

Would you rather be manipulated and have your money stolen or your women raped and your men beheaded?

so you are a war dodging piece of shit then?

go kys fagget

How are the Taliban and ISIS doing? Are there massive poppy fields and drugged out villages all over Afghanistan where people just sit around stoned all day?

How many wars have you been in then dipshit?

M80, I think you got your geography mixed up

>Will complain if Israeli soldier is combat ready
>Will complain if Israeli soldier isn't combat ready

Fuck 0ff cuck bo1

nah. arabs will cut eachothers heads off. whites will continue to rule the world, as always

I am an Australian soldier.

2 x combat tours of Afghanistan
1 x combat tour of Iraq
1 x peace keeping tour of East Timor

Does that answer your question? POG
the fuck you on about idiot? I just have no respect for a soldier that treats his job as a joke

Yeah just like europe is controlled by whites

Oh wait

Just like the US is controlled by whites, then

Oh wait

>East Timor

if youre gonna lie, at least lie about places that actually exist.

I have a question OP

Can you explain what do you think about El-or Azaria?

oops, sorry OP, I am a fag, I did get my geo mixed up, at any rate, I stand in defense of Israel!

How many sandiggers you have killed ?

you guys are fucking BASED.

...not really a question.

How are whites not in control of europe? sure the shitskins are coming over in droves, but whites still and will always hold the real power. Whites are even more firmly in control of the US.

I am greatly interested in Askeh (sp) Judaism and Kabbalah!

is it true that people only join the military when they're so miserable they literally can't find anything else?

OK
1 Why didn't - Don't you take back ALL of your capitol city, Jerusalem, and surrounding areas?
2 Why does Israel allow worship of foriegn gods? Have you read what it did to Old Israel?
3 Do you think Israel would be a little safer if they acted like almost every other nation in History, e.g. stop the enemies from gathering at the border (treat Gaza like Golan Heights)
4 - Have you heard the miracles that happend during the 6-day war?

fuck you are a stupid cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor

did you even bother to check?

You should quit smoking, 9000 chemicals and 70 known carcinogens, instant genetic mutations and alveoli destruction with every puff.

Have you read Revelation 2:9 or 3:9?

Iz dis real?

EAST TIMOR DOES EXIST! HURR DURR!

Some yes

others no.

I joined because it sounded good at the time, paid well, and the army paid for my post-grad qualifications. It's now been 20 years and I could not imagine doing anything else. Killing muj is a positive

I'm not OP you fucking retard

Ps, respect your service mate

***This isn't OP***

Why are you so bad at genocide?

Fucking bulldozer those child molesting haaji sand coons into the sea mate. Nothing of value will be lost. Long live Israel.

kk, lol, my bad

soldiers that dodge their duty grind my gears

You are such a typical Australian douch.

If were being honest then I am actually Navy Seal operative with over 300 confirmed kills and 9 tours in Iraq.

Youre probably not a soldier but you would really like to be one, so let me tell you this - no goverenment is worth dying for or putting your life at risk for. Absolutely none.

You just found something to be part of thats bigger than you because you are desperate. Without the military, you are nothing, and that is a hard truth to swallow. But I bet you feel fulfilled and proud, because facing reality is much less comfortable.

But its true. You found meaning in a shallow, forced thing that preys on people just like yourself. And you have fallen for their trick. For their nonsense. Hope youre feeling good about that, I guess thats all that matters, in the end.

I dont want to be one of those people. One of you.

Looks like you're wearing onezy,!yiu might be a motor pool guy, and not a grunt. Nothing to ask.

Rifleman? I've been thinking about joining. What's the ADFs policy on past (experimental) drug use?

Would you recommend it enlisting as a rifleman?

Are you a homosexual?

Or maybe he's being honest and you just sound like a huge cuck right now
>I'll go with the latter

yes I am

I am a soldier, AMA and I will answer.

Whilst I disagree with what you're saying, it's your right to say it and believe it. I am proud of my service, I am well-educated, I feel as though I have made a difference and that makes me happy

Why're Jews campaigning for lebensraum in Gaza?

Why does Israel always trot out the same two "terrorists" firing rpgs at Israel (the whole country, apparently) every time you guys bomb a school full of special needs children waiting for ambulances?

מה עושה ואיפה

Have you caught any Pokemon?

I am a combat engineer but a lot of my mates are Infantry and everything I do, I do alongside infantry so I have a lot of respect for them.

Go for it, join, and have a great time. Embrace the suck because at the end of your training you will be a better version of yourself.

Do not tell them about the drugs, it will be an instant rejection. Make sure you piss clean as they will test you at recruiting.

Ah you're a sapper, how is that? I was also looking into that role.

Thanks for your advice. I haven't had any skufs with the law or anything, is it possible they could find out?

What do you hope to do after the mil?

Yeah bro, started as a sapper but then went to RMC and became an officer. It's fun and challenging as we are either blowing shit up or building it. Job is varied we could do anything from bridge building, to EOD, to CBRN stuff.

Are your finger prints on record with the police? As you said, you haven't had any run ins with the law you should be fine. Just keep your mouth shut and tell them what they want to hear.

To be honest, I havn't really thought about it. Probably end up contracting somewhere

Good on you man! I wish you a very successful career.

Nah not at all, should be right as rain. Thanks for your advice once again!

IDF is Israel, not Iraq.