Whites a minority in 2043 in america

>whites a minority in 2043 in america
>white homeland (europe) being flooded with mudslimes en masse with no limit, every relevant city is full of mudshits
>canada is full of pakis, poo on loos, chinks and mudslimes
>australia is full of chinks and lebs

What the fuck is the future of the white race? What is left? Eastern Euro shitholes?

Nothing. The future is brown.

>What the fuck is the future of the white race?

Who cares?

Why do you care about skin color? Humanity would inevitably mix into the one race, in a 200-300 years we all would look like Latin American. Not bad in my opinion, Latinos girls are hot as fuck. Also racism would simply not exist. With fade of nationalism and religion which create matrimonial restrictions, and globalization, we all would be the same pretty soon.

Fuck off you retarded leftist. Mestizos are genetically dumber and subhuman trash.

Mars
but seriously white people need to be spamming that baby button because naturally colored eyes and hair are attractive

newfoundland has an extremely white demographic (very little immigration since the 1860's) and there's little incentive for non newfies to move there

honestly the only places that will stay homogenous in the world we live in will most likely be places that severely restrict immigration or places with no incentive for foreigners to move there (usually broke shitholes)

oh and isn't the white population of the US expected to grow but it's just that the other races will grow in population much more? so we'll have like 250 million whites, 50 million blacks, and 100 million others

Africa will stay black,India will stay brown, China will stay yellow. There is all the homogenous you need.

well yeah that's my point, places that people don't want to move to (usually due to their economic outlook or quality of life) will stay homogenous

If you look at advancements in genomics, organ growth, aesthetic surgery and human alteration (especially in sexual reassignment, plastic surgery), we can predict that the concept of "race" will have very little importance just a hundred or so years from now.

All it will take is a scientific discovery on how to alter the state of melanin in one's body, and couple that with a few other surgeries likely done by AI-robots, and you'll be able to alter your entire physical form.

This may sound quite infeasible today, but so too would growing a human ear in a lab sound, just fifty years before the present day. Or look at something like breast implants - fifty years ago women were being fitted with spongey bags with harmful liquids, then they developed more form-fitted gel packages, and today, advanced doctors are grafting stem cells from body fat and encourage the breasts to grow themselves. Or look at how much South Korean plastic surgery has advanced in the past two decades.

Initially, there will be pushback because a person who 'converted' to a white person through this process will look a bit uncanny, and will still pass on their original race's genetics, but as the field progresses further, aesthetics will trump and nobody will care about the concept of race, or sex, because both can be modified in an afternoon's appointment.

Or alternatively, we will "plug in" and interact through a virtual medium (a la Avatar, or an MMORPG) where characters can be created/customized.

I think this is a good thing ultimately.

>China will stay yellow
They have already higher life quality than Russia and would be even more developed in future. People would obviously move there.

the africans are fleeing china because of all the racism towards them

Looking from the outside, I can honestly say than Latinos culture >>>>> WASP """culture"""". Seriously, American whites are shit people with no soul.
They may see people moving from other shitholes, worse or the same level with them. It's like Russians moving to Thailand or Southern America, for example, or in 00s there were many people from Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan moving here (we were okay due to oil prices and these countries were shit in 00s - but we are only slightly better than Uzbekistan now).

All those countries will continue to develop, just look at the advances China has made and it's growing middle class.
Perhaps, but there are a lot of Chinese.

Thats entirely a thread you retard

Racism is a thing in poor countries, where capitalists don't need more workforce and people are afraid of competition. As economy is developing, attitudes of people are changing. Capitalists need more workforce and as they are the hegemonic class in society they change attitudes.

I don't see the arabs or Chinese mixing in your scenario and I certainly don't see the Africans NOT taking over any color considering the massive birth rate going on.

Yeah because the billions of niggers will totally be able to afford that kind of plastic surgery
Because people would even want to do this in the first place ?
Because painting them white would totally fix their culture/religion/beliefs/whatever right ? haha
Because pretty much all the religious and most political organizations won't find it immoral and forbid it
Because everyone will just forget about who they are and just get grafted a new identity by canadian user's utopian futuristic society and be perfectly fine with it
Because race is totally my problem as a "racist" and not the fact that they still are monkeys even with blonde dye and blue contacts ?
etc etc
There's so many reasons why this is way too simplistic i wont even bother going through them all

>Racism is a thing in poor countries, where capitalists don't need more workforce and people are afraid of competition.
Fug, d-does this mean we are poor?

In a millennium people will look back with awe at the power of the US during the Pax Americana. They'll study English as a literary language and imagine what life in North America was like before it was turned into a series of Hispanic petty kingdoms.

white people here are hicks, nothing of value would be lost

Caring about race is literal autism, then it just becomes a fucking purity test, which is just another high level of autism.

>Pax Americana
when was this "pax" friend

Fuck off Mehmet.

>muh culture muddafugga

Look at scientific and technological advancements you stupid fuck.

this, watching the "who's REALLY white" contests on Sup Forums makes me actually feel dumber

The last 70 years.

>australia is full of chinks and lebs
Meme.

The only reason people don't settle there is because its poor. Plenty of expats in all those places.

This desu

By the end of the 2100s most people will be mixed heavily, because the advancement of capitalism will basically abolish national borders

There will still be tons of white people because everybody with any money will spend it on designer genes for their baby

>I don't see the arabs or Chinese mixing in your scenario
Why? At first, religion is fading so Arabs would give a fuck. Also islam actually allows interreligious marriage for Muslim men. And Chinese are mixing already everywhere outside China, these memes about white male/asian female are actually true.
Racism in USA is a bigger problem in more poor states. Americans in normal states aren't really racist, and racism has been declining with your economy development, from slavery to KKK in 20th, to civil rights movement in 60s and until now when you have ton of successful, educated black people and racism is considered awful thing by majority of society.
>scientific and technological advancements
Embraer is brazilian company for example, Chile and Argentina are better than white Russia and Ukraine. In USA research centers tons of scientists, if not a majority, are Indians, Chinese and Russians.
The last 25, during cold war we controlled half of the world.

Get fucked autist.

Nah, there's gonna be a lot of back and forth admixture between China and Africa

I'd expect permanent Chinese settlements to crop up in Africa and many more African immigrants will come to China.

Chongching is already around 5% black. Once the countryside continues to be depopulated and the standard of living rises, African laborers will take on a lot of manual labor jobs.

>muh science
There's more to life whitey

the past 70 years has been really peaceful in terms of war, world hasn't been this peaceful in centuries, if not millenia

proxy wars are not anywhere near the magnitude of actual wars between major nations

>There will still be tons of white people because everybody with any money will spend it on designer genes for their baby
Tbh only japs and gooks are cucked enough to do that.

>There will still be tons of white people because everybody with any money will spend it on designer genes for their baby
I don't think people would care that much about it then. Also looking from all white people I find Italians and other Mediterraneans the most attractive so I guess people would make their children swarthy by then. I am 1/4 Greek myself and girls find me attractive.

>permanent Chinese settlements to crop up in Africa
Don't think so, except maybe few okay life quality countries like South Africa or Botswana. In other countries there would be only expats. Africa is a serious downgrade compared to China. Chinese life quality is better than Russian.

Asians and Whites will mix and create the hapa superrace of handsome men and beautiful women, niggers/arabs/spics not allowed

As a white American there's one thing I don't like about my race and that is the fact that most people who claim they are intellectuals say that the white race is superior are completely wrong at that. Asia has produced far more history, art and human achievements as a whole than Europe and North America. Just think of China which has been history's greatest protagonist since the dawn of mankind. Think of places like India, Persia and Arabia which have been known as historical centers of culture and commerce. Think of places like Thailand and Japan which are known for their unique riches. Mankind is really all about Asia. Europe had its moment of glory and it is now being swarmed by its enemy. The immorality that is seen in Europe has never been witnessed before in history and at the same time it's a well known fact that immorality is a huge indicator of the eminent collapse of a civilization. On the other side of the ocean, the USA is on the brink of economic collapse. Not that I like that. I love America more than I love anything else. Just reminding myself I'm an American fills me with so much joy. But humanity is simply about Asia. It's interesting to see how places like Arabia and China keep building skyscrapers each more magnificent than the other and meanwhile at least 50% of the buildings in all of Europe can be traced back to the 19th century which was the period of blossom of the "white race". Which is now very close to its end.

They'll probably start it but everybody will follow suit

They're both a pretty big minority though, and growing.
>birthrate for Australian-born mothers in Australia is 1.86, slightly above the national average of 1.84.
>The highest birthrate in Australia by nationality belongs to Lebanese mothers, who have an average 4.03 children — an anomaly experts have trouble explaining because the birthrate in Lebanon is only 1.74.

>USA is on the brink of economic collapse
Lolwhat
>which was the period of blossom of the "white race"
You can't talk about things like that racially. For Russia 19th century was a century of poverty, terrorism, oppression and exploitation, almost slavery. We were ruled by an almost foreign europeised rulling class who treated us like animals.
Also Europe has always been a remote shithole before you have managed to create capitalism, that's right. We, Chinese, Arabs, Indians were affected by Mongols who ruined everything while you didn't face it. You know, we never had an inquisition or religious wars like Europe (only crusaders invaded few times and we fought them back). We had a bath every weekend unlike Europe. We had almost 80% of literacy. All that was ruined by monglos. If not them, Europe would be like MENA now and it would be chinese/russian/arabic/indian world. But it's not about race, you know. We are white too but we aren't European and we have a different history and mindset as you see.

Lebanese are the best Arabs 2bh, the most civilized arab country along with Tunisia. Pretty secular, very diverse religiously - 50% are Christians, 50% are Muslims but every group is divided to a numerous sects.

White + Asian is okay, maybe Australia will become the future of mankind.

Well, Why do you have Chinks and loos so much?

Because your economic background is not decent as them?
You see, I will let down a anticipation.

Your race, Jack,
As long as you be poor, not educated dumbfuck, You will untimately lose your whitey genes.

You gene would end up mixing with low quality, low intelligence gene, violent kinds of races.

And in reverse, someone who have decent economic background, social power, decent educational background would upgrade their own gene as whitey.

'White race' is no longer some isolated conception. It's just mere a merchandise since the world happen to be ruled by money.

If you met a fortune to be born as 'white', then keep it good. Or your offsprings would turn into some some races kind.

yeah alright american self hater n°147842168 i never heard that shit before
no persia or arabia weren't much above say italy or france, go and check the numbers you'll see they were of comparable power as shown by all the inconclusive wars of invasion waged by both sides
china is about on the level of the west too
but of course it's easier to stay in the old mindset of extremes than accept multipolar world like it always was

and that talk of culture it's just a fucking embarassment i'm glad catholics are taking over your country maybe they still remember all our great works that were called heretical by your cancer religion
maybe that's why you're complaining about having no culture btw

btw western world is 2500 years old, peaked several times and was relevant at many points in history far from just 19th century

btw you should go visit the middle east if you think it's such a thriving place
and not just the city states
even though even they too are sordid nouveau riche backwaters, there's a reason all those filthy rich arabs come live in overpriced parisian appartments instead of staying there

oh hey Sup Forums

>the Dubaitroll

Ah yes, those are some pretty buildings engineered and designed by Europeans. Too bad they lack distinct soul. They're just big phallic symbols for the arab farmers who happened upon oil which the white man made useful.

Europeans have done the most to shape how our society functions today. From Aristotle to Newton, their conceptions of science and philosophy dominate. The economic system shared across the globe is Scot-Dutch, the lingua franca is English, and art and architecture is a non-contest - the only modern buildings and arts being made stem from European creations.

But this has to be Sup Forumsbait anyways, and I fear I've fallen for it

>Whites
>Slaughter every one of homogeous dwellers in 3 continents in the world.
>They whine about they will be extinct somehow even they already have fucking over 50% territory of the whole world

Whites, when will they learn?