Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-DcEqj3-s
youtu.be/yEz_zs67hwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-DcEqj3-s

I honestly keep forgetting there were two Amazing's. They were shit

The rape scene was a little over the top. A few people walked out of the theater at that point. Overall it's not worth the time.

Happy birthday, max

like holy fuck look at this poster and realize this movie came out just a couple of years ago

No. It's a mess and Sony should feel ashamed. Prime example of a mismanagement of a goldmine.

>awful movie
>spends most of it's time trying to set up a cinematic universe instead of actually having a decent movie
>financially bombed and critically panned

So yeah, it's kino.

Electro bouncing between the pylons to the tune of Itsy Bitsy Spider is exactly what superhero movies should have.

I fucking hated the design of every villain in the amazing spider man movies.
Seriously what the fuck were they drinking when they came out with that green goblin?

Honestly the second one had some pretty great moments and the costume was top-tier.

>Dane was great as Goblin and the whole thing with him and Gwen was done well

>action scenes were great, the power plant fight is exactly how I imagined a fight between them would go

>they actually killed Gwen

>cool allusions to the Sinister Six

Most of the movie was pure shit though and it was way too long.

a poor man's spider-man 3

I fucking love this film!

The actor who played Harry and his transformation to Goblin was amazing

this

I thought it was garbage when I saw it, but honestly looking back it's even worse than I thought it was then.

This franchise was a licence to print money. It's just staggering how they could fuck it up so badly on every conceivable level. Fuck it up so utterly that it needed to be handed back to marvel and rebooted again.

No but Gwens death scene was more emotional than everything marvel has done. Except may Cap and Bucky v Iron Man

isnt that the question of the day

so it's a prequel to Ghostbusters?

Itty bitty web fingers

>perpetuating this meme

That's literally how the web-shooters look in slow-motion you slack-jaw

this was probably one of the best scenes in all of capekino

Teeny tiny baby web fingers

Except they handled it like shit. The fucking web turning into a hand made the scene lose all seriousness

And they copped out on the ending by showing peter sad once
>I'm crying
>months go by
>oh fuck I guess I'm spiderman again

>ads in Times Square

How dare they!?

IS THIS AN AXEL BRAUN JOINT?

I never saw this movie but now i have to jesus christ

please please post the love interests' feet they are so heavenly I need to wack off

!!!

why does EVERYONE bring up Marvel? Are you guys that insecure?

It looked silly. The tiny web fingers and the way she wasn't a bloody mess on the ground.

Capeshit fans are in general

Say something bad about an mcu movie, you're a dcfag
Say something bad about a none mcu, you now love quips and are a marveldrone

They're all so fucking retarded

why would anyone in the filmmaking process not suggest this was a terrible idea?

dane pls go

It migth be bercause I'm drunk, but the way the music just stops after she smacks into the ground was really really intense for me just a moment ago.

>Blu-ray: Perfect Picture, Perfect Sound

>An ad in 2014 for some reason promoting the Blu-ray format as a whole, rather than a specific movie or Blu-ray player

Yeah this looks and feels totally natural

I really hate how slow extras run in these type of scenes.

They don't look like they're running for their lives, they look like they're in gym class, picking up their legs so they aren't walking.

No, it's an awful cashgrab.]

Everyone needs to know how godawful marvel is compared to everything else, like Batman v Superman.

Sure.

>letting others form your opinions for you

Spotted the Marvelshill

It's an impossibly shitty movie that everyone hates. Of course it's a misunderstood piece of kino. Where do you think we are?

>meme images

Literally butthurt

>R-R-REDDIT, HELP, MAKE THEM STOP

ok but do you have any videos proving that it's not pure kino?

S1 > S2 > AS1 > AS2 > S3

>His greatest battle begins

How do you make the most bankable superhero a box office flop? WB must've been studied Sony's methods. Crazy how they hold on to F4, but share Spider-Man with Marvel now.

ASM2 is much, much worse than 3.

They're both bad but 3 at least makes the villains' motivations clear enough, its tone isn't completely inconsistent, and though there are issues with the writing, the acting is generally decent.

>Most of the movie was pure shit though and it was way too long.
this. it was good. they just dragged out the gwen shit too much. it was a romance movie with a side of spider-man. should have been a spider-man movie with a side of romance. literally Twilight: I'm Spider-Man Edition.

seriously. if someone were to edit out most of the gwen scenes that dragged on, as well as the fucking folk song bullshit, it's a good spider-man movie

2 > 1 >> 3 >>> ASM1 > ASM2

Never said it felt natural, but as far as product placement goes it's as tame as it gets.

but that's pure chilled capekino, fred

Dane was so qt in this

1 > 2 > 3 > AMS1 >>> AMS2

ASM1 > ASM2 >>> SM > SM3 > SM2

Even with all their many, many flaws, the ASM movies are still better than any of r/aimi's time capsules of early 00's cringe.

you know, I've seen this opinion posted multiple times, and I honestly believe you're just shitposting.

>don't listen to critics!
>WoM is ok
Die

isn't that the question of the day

>REDDDIT HELP, SOMEONE SAID MY BAD MOVIE IS BAD
>DOWNVOTE THEM PLEASE

Here have an upboat for your comment friend :)

>gets called reddit
>responds with a reddit meme

Poetry. Like that symbolism(a sign of an intelligent, well-crafted kino) you marveltards seem to hate so much.

but my birthday was 2 weeks ago

Here have another upvote that you seem to crave :)

>INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION
>REEE, IT BURNS

+1 upvote ;)

Marvel fails at literally everything, how do you even breathe without reddit telling you to?

The first one was okay, the series had potential. But the second threw all that potential out the window and sucked really hard.

Yes

youtu.be/yEz_zs67hwY