Post skinny girls !

Post skinny girls !

I can help with this.

>inb4 thanks mr. skeletal

You nigger, that's a dick.

Girls !!! Addme on kik ...Sebasjum

Why the fuck do people like any other type of female than this? My dick is diamonds for skinny girls, that tendon that show up on their inner thigh when they spread their legs is so fucking hot. Pic related

Penis confirmed dubadubscheck

dont be shy
dicks are cute

I don't know, I guess just different preferences. I'm hoping that it will make it easier for me to get a qt3.15thinspogf

Fuck yeahh that tendon man shit

That pose to make it look like they have an ass..

that comment to make you look like a jealous fat girl

Nice, looks Russian

kek

more like this 'thinspiration' please

Thank Mr. Skeltal

lost hahaaha you fat you lose

I don't have any more progress photos, but do have thinspiration ones

w-what?

>Mfw you see one of your exes in a thread

hahaha

yes please post all you have

I've been dumping yeah.

>cut marks
>hnnnnggg

its similar to you laugh you lose.. figure it out

yeah my ex is adriana lima

Shut up you fucking autist liar.

oooh you mean if i see a pic and i feel fat because of that pic i lose?

this is my ex

i wonder how these girls keep therselvs alive. i feel bad as fuck if i dont eat in 2 days

ewww, look at how manly the body looks wtf. This trap couldn't fool anyone.

I had a gf that thin. She ate, actually, just not much. She wouldn't fast or anything, she probably ate 1300-1400 calories per day which if you do the math makes you super thin over time.

Some girls do starve themselves though.

>implying thats a bad thing

would you suck it?

>she ate very little
>some girls starve

yeah your girl starved herself.
i had a friend who was so confused why he's girl never ate anything, she looks like your pic lol he didnt see the connection.
ofcourse they starve themselvs but if you eat very very small portions and always starve yourself how do your body keep up?
if i eat bad/very little for a week i get sick

92 lbs Asian slut I'm fucking.

Forgot pic

if i only drink soup with a lot of vegetables everyday in a month will i get skinnier but still alive?
i guess these girls eat very little but very healthy? what was your girl eating? did she ever puke?

yea i hope not.
im not a trap nor do i want to be one

Yeah, I just meant she didn't not eat anything. She tried that a few times but you get sick and faint and stuff, so, she just did really low calories and was fine.

I think the trick was she ate really healthy foods to get a lot of nutrition in the least amount of calories, so she always ate super healthy.

She didn't puke, bullimia doesn't work apparently. 70% of the calories get digested or something like that, so it's not really worth it, plus a terrible habit to get into. Actually most bullimic girls are heavier, they are the binge type eaters. My gf was the "control" type that just ate below her maintenance constantly. She leveled out at a bmi of like 17 though, looked pretty good, but was a nutcase obviously (borderline maybe?)

you have some examples of what she ate for a day maybe?:)
also post pics of her?

more per chance?

this is a landwhale. pls stop eating fries

my wife's body in bikini
is she skinny?

She's got a great body, she's thin not skinny. Love those child bearing hips. Great job m8.

Not sure why you'd want to hang out on a beach that crowded though. Yuk

shop

oooo

wwyd?

probably nothing