#Talkaboutthekidsthatgotbombed

#Talkaboutthekidsthatgotbombed

We need to flood the internet with this meme.

Idk the story but i see dead innocent children here. This can not be legal on a human rights level anywhere. Ever.

I see dead sand monkeys..
Why should I care?

True. I like your style, but I have to ask. Are you pro-Palestinian or some Jewish conspiracy nut? I mean, both Israel and the Palestinians kill each others children

I love how Palestinians willingly put their kids in harms way, and Israel doesn't give a fuck. A lot of Westerners are SJW faggots like Children are human capital to terror groups, just like anyone else with a pulse. It's documented they use them as fucking shields, and indoctrinate them for martyrdom. Wanna bitch about the way you treat kids?

Cool, bitch about how they're raised from birth taught that the only value for their life is to go blow themselves up, or otherwise do dumb shit to garner retaliation from Israel.

Fuck literally everyone in the Middle East, Jews and Arabs alike, but at least the fucking Jews have a set of balls and won't back down because of bullshit.

Where are the dead kids .... I only see musrat piglets slaughtered righteously ..... nothing of value was lost.

Dude it's not about the countries it's about raising awareness and making them see what they did. It's disgusting the way it's hidden away.

>pro humanity

Hillary wants to continue to fund Israel as does Chump(trump). Fuck that shit. At the very least they need to see this flooded on someones page like herambe or whatever that gorillas name is. Peace to the gorillas btw.

They wasted some perfectly good explosives user. I mean, there must be cheaper ways to do it

>Palestinians Killing Jewish/israelian kids

no lol,and don't bring up the dead 3 kids, literally irrelevant with a ratio of 8000:3

This.

>palestinian kids

we should care, why?

/thread

So those missiles launched into Israel from Palestine will only kill adults? 3 things: Both sides are wrong. Jews don't control time and space. Get over yourself

Don't start shit you won't get shit, its a rule as old as golden rule.

>missiles
brainwashed youngfag detected.

You are a total ass gtfo of this thread if you don't believe genocide is wrong.

You wanna come into my house and shoot at me and rape my family? I would fucking kill someone up for that. You fucking moron who doesn't shit about wtf actually went on because that is what American troops did. They raped and pillaged those tribal lands for a paycheck.

You dumb fuck my friend told me he was shooting goat heards with an m240 bravo while deployed... Just for the fuck of it. Litterally terrorism.

You fuckin moron I hope you die. You don't know shit about terrorism and you lack awareness. Stupid fucking racist shitbag.

exactly, how would Americans feel if 5 million people with a book come in and take control of the land because of "religion"?

Certain cultures don't deserve to live or exist user.

Its why they're called shitskins.

Yep, missiles. Red Pill, Sheeple, Brainwashed; bullshit. Like I said, get over yourself.

Been there done that.

You seem to be negligent of American history.

*genocide

>agenda 21

Wtf is wrong with you people. Sup Forums has been lost to racist new fags and fucking idiots.

>We need to flood the internet with this meme.

Why? These future terrorists got exactly what they deserve.

>le hurr durr they use children as shield we just shoot shield not children so its ok. if you think otherwise you sjw cuck,

man, you are for sure the most retarded poster on Sup Forums.

fucking retard

Like you. I could certainly smile at your death.

Sup Forums has always been racist, newfag......

those missiles are literally stop signs which barely inflict damage.
not to mention the iron dome disables around 95% of the incoming "missiles" and the remaining 5% falls in open fields.

ignorant twat.

And this is why you're considered subhuman.

>missiles
>in a "country" where nothing can enter or leave without jews controlling it.
>in a "country", where people dont even have water or electricity, if the jews decide so.

next you gonna claim these goatfuckers are preparing weapons of mass destruction and build spaceships. fucking brainwashed idf cuck. how does nethanjewhus dick tastes, faggot?

How dare you bring Harambe into this

> said missiles

these vs 20,000$ per actual missiles from an iron dome.

Fuck you OP!
These could be Syrian, Kurds, or whatsoever sandniggers killed by sandniggers... which, whenever that happens, no one gives a rats ass!

you mean like the bible?

Sup Forums has always been like that you faggot.

Wtf are you insinuating moron? Unarmed civillians, women, children... Hmmm how long until it's YOU?

How long until those bombs and chemicals are used against you?

That is the first thought in a rational mind because you don't controll who lives and who dies. The fuckibg corrupt trillionaires and billionaires do.

They don't want you alive. 4/5ths of earths population killed in there projected and publicly available plan you shit head. That includes you. Most of you. Most of us.

So fuck your racist small game chicken shit. Address some real genuine facts.The fact that there is a plan to kill off your your friends and family unless you're in that 20% who survive the trillionaires and billionaires genocide.

>genocide. The actual topic of the thread. Sponsored in entirety by racist billionaires and trillionaires who brainwash you, for profit.

I'm just obvious reporting the news. See ya next time.

you actually care?
go to doctor if you do, there is apparently something wrong with you.

>palestinian missiles are nearly harmless therefore Israel cannot fight back because there's a chance to kill human shields (kids) put at the lauching sites by hamas.

You need to be arrested and beaten to death in front of your neighbors. Fucking coward.

It's pretty summer in here.

What about the stabbings and bombings. I agree that Israels reply to acts of aggression from Palestine are too harsh. Also the continued displacement of Palestinians by Jewish settlers is just wrong. I think you are being pretty bias. Pretty much every Muslim living near Israel either hates or wants to kill the Jews. They are surrounded by enemies. What would you do in their case?

Muslims are a problem wherever they are. The problem grows with their number. Being surrounded by sandniggers must be a security nightmare.

you really think israel can't eliminate the hamas?
stop being delusional, Gaza is a key point in Israel's media brainwashing agenda.

there is not point for them to do so, they play the role of the little attacked guy for attention and funds from the US.

i'm tired of you summerfags

It's ok bruh. Muslims.

not entirely sure how it makes me a coward, i'm used seeing dead shit, if anything you would be the coward for being upset by it.

>the one who's afraid of a little gore, is advocating it.

Irony.

30 israelis were killed by stabbing since 2015.

10 seconds googling. Lazy ignorant fuck.

ITT arab hating jew-servants defending murdering children with racist, jew-media-induced, invalid arguments.
Open your fucking eyes. The arabs are not our fucking enemies.... it's the kike.

XD

Then if Israel is omnipotent - and thus able to stop the war within days - what is the goal pursued by all that?
Truth is muslims are a plague. Everywhere in the world. Not a single place on this planet where they behave as civilized, friendly, people. NOT A SINGLE PLACE.

Such weak minded comments. I guess the west is the real terrorist

Pretty much every person on the planet hates and wants to kill the jews for good reasons(besides some brainwashed american/european jew-cuck idiots)....

So you're saying the Palestinians are innocent, and the Jews are just evil? Because they are both obviously fucked

back to Sup Forums. The Jews don't control time and space.

terrorists are the brown exploding guys with dishcloths for hats..

Nobody said that retard. Also the correct term is space-time since you cant devide both things. Pls learn something about physics befor you try to sound smart.

>hurr durr the jews told me arabs are terrorists
>the jews are always right, since they own the news channels
Open your minds sheeple...

> war
Only source of attacks on Israel originates from Gaza, why would they eradicate the last thing that makes people feel sorry for them?

judging by your last 3 sentences I can definitely say you're underage and never been outside of your country, brainwashed cunt.

Weren't they both enemies?

They for sure control your thoughts faggot. Maybe you will realize once you grew up.

It's a figure of speach you idiot

>control my thoughts

Put the tin foil hat back on fella

don't worry, i hate the jews as much as the muslims, the muzzies are just a more immediate problem, but you can get rid of the jews at the same time if it would make you feel better.
maybe open some 'multikulti' showers/ovens

Remember the days wre there were no faggots and we would kill every one and win wars for good.

>hurr durr the Jews own the media
>I red pilled by man on internet. Tell me Jews cause all worlds problem
>hurr ZOG rules the world sheeple, lol
>People who disagree with me are brainwashed by the Jews, hurr durr

Do you have any idea how fast the muslims breed , this is how they take over , they get 2 in and 5 days later you have 5000 Muslims low iq primitive untermenshen in your town.

No. Both are.

`

'

Jup sounds pretty muslim to me

just watched that movie today

>believing nazi propaganda

I smell shekels coming from this poster.

You're picking and choosing evidence to suit your argument. You selected a few positive images of "death camps". The mass of evidence shows without a doubt that some crazy bad shit happened in concentration camps. Vegetable gardens and rabbit breeding do not mean that the camps weren't meant to exterminate those deemed "undesirables". Yes, a lot of movies exaggerate the story. All movies do that on all subjects. finding evidence of a swimming pool or people being released of Auschwitz is almost irrelevant. Millions of people were killed through various means inside those camps. Probably more people died in those camps than did Wehrmacht soldiers during ww2.

>not knowing how modern media influences your thinking process
>calling ppl tinfoil hats
I bet you dropped out of highschool, am i right?

What's the story behind this any video?

Your replies are pretty mediocre, nigger. You haven't said anything of substance, except for the fact that you know you have the right to self-defense.

Now, if you wanna talk about Palestinians, I don't think they commit terrorism because of "self-defense". They do it because they have no education, they can't read, they are too stupid to play a video-game or watch TV, so they enjoy killing people with a gun, or robbing people who go to work, or raping girls, or some shit like that.

They are extremely uneducated semi-animals who eat from the trash and wonder around in search of satisfaction for their basic instincts. And when they do something noteworthy, it's to blow themselves up because a charismatic old man screamed at them some paranoid bullshit that he himself read in a very old dusty book called "Koran".

And you defending these people are moral and honorable and brave only makes you a clown.

>assuming
Actually, I am less than 6 months away from my double major (History and Politics), although I don't like politics. I only chose that as a major because a lot of History courses double as Politics units. I love history.

I understand the media influences public opinion (and it works both ways, public opinion influences media). I studied a unit on Australian Politics and the Media (boring as fuck with a few interesting parts). I just don't think the fucking Jews are trying to control the whole population via the media. ZOG is just another conspiracy theory that appeals to certain demographics. Nothing more

Palestinians are rat people. They are literally Jordanians. There is no such thing as a palestinian. Plus being Muslim automatically makes you human garbage. I hope those Jews kill more of them. It does nothing but help.

Those dumb fucks also have corrupt leadership that squanders the aid the US gives them, so hey live in gigantic shitholes.

I've been to Jerusalem too, and I couldn't walk down the street in the Muslim quarter of the old city without being atttempted to be swindled by some disgusting muslims child.

Genetically isearl jews are arabs aswell with the same low iq of 80

you moron