Going to an hero tonight, AMA

Going to an hero tonight, AMA

Why tho

are you going to an hero tonight?

How?

Why not go out in style? Rob a bank or something. See if you can get away with it or at the very least go down fighting.

Eh, nothing left to do. Life isn't great and I have no obligations

Yeah, in a few hours

Keep it simple - blade to the veins.

lol I don't wanna fuck with other people

You'd be giving the people in the bank a great story and you wouldn't even have to hurt them. Just scare them a little. Best case scenario, you get away with money. Worst case you get what you wanted and die.

"Get what you wanted" Wha? I don't want money. I live in Japan. Banks are small and intimate here. It would be rude as fuck.

you become an hero. you don't an hero.
good luck though.

>Eh, nothing left to do.

Wow. That has got to be the most ignorant statement I've ever seen. If that really is your attitude, wtf are you waiting for....

You're wanting to kill yourself. That's already one of the rudest things you can do to your family. What do you care if you're rude to strangers?

And I never said you wanted money. On the off chance you get away, you could just hand it to a random person or something to balance out your karma.

these threads get posted every hour or so. probably by the same lonely user.

my guess is he is bed-ridden, has no friends, and is lonely as fuck so he seeks attention this way.

i wish he'd kill himself already. seriously.

Waiting for my kids to go the bed. lol jk. I'm chilling a bit. Was going to jerk off but it's kind of hard to get a boner when you know you'll be dead soon. I'm looking at cute animal gifs atm.

No family, I'm afraid. Yes, it will be rude to my neighbors (if they smell my corpse) and the cops/paramedics that find me, but that's a level of rudeness I'm okay with. I don't want people to fear for their safety.

Hey c'mon it's my first thread! And I'm not bed ridden, I'm sitting at a desk lol. I promise you that any other an hero thread that gets posted after this is not me.

Now I'll admit I don't know much about japanese culture, but don't they have some sort of superstition about people who kill themselves? Wouldn't that make them afraid?

You're a lazy limpdicked unmotivated coward of a fucking weakling thats to self centered to go out and do something productive. Fuck you and all the rest like you shit bag.

They can be a tad bit superstitious. In that, if a strange thing happens, they might think "ooooh it's a ghost". But suicides don't lead to hauntings or angry spirits by default. It's all too common here anyway.

But can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Something productive? I've worked in IT for a decade. I've helped more people, donated more money, and paid more taxes than you, I'm sure of it. Productive members of society browse Sup Forums, too. I'm just done, that's all.

At least do it near an er for part donations

I've tried that once! Super good.

This is really where someone who is going to commit suicide spends their last couple of hours? I'm going to kill myself...Sup Forums!!!!!! smh

Btw, blade to the veins is about the most painful way to go. Just go see a doctor and get some antidepressants op.

I'm not sure how to work out the logistics of that, but I'll give it a think.

Then do us all the favor and giddy the fuck up already. Quitter.

I also want to an hero but my family are still alive which makes it more difficult - but its not like I will care if I'm dead so idk. still on thefence about when to do it

Where else would I go? It's otherwise an uneventful lazy Sunday night here.

Man, can't a get a few hours of web-browsing in before I die? I'll get to it soon, promise.

I've been suicidal my whole life. I wouldn't be planning this if my parents were still around. If you have family, I don't suggest you do this. Unfortunately, you'll just have to power through it for a bit longer. I'm rooting for you, man!

are you gonna stream your death

Nah. Given the fact that I made this thread, I obviously enjoy a wee bit of attention, but streaming is too much.

if you still have family and want too kill yourself i really fucking have no respect for you. killing yourself doesn't hurt you, you don't feel the pain(if done correctly) but anyone who loves you does and it's a bloody selfish thing too do

you planing on streaming it my friend?

Sorry, I should specify when I'm OP. I don't have a family. The guy that said he has a family is not OP.

but do you not think you could do something else with your life... like anything. might as well do something others wouldn't because there too scared rather than just alone. like something stupid

OP here. My one regret is that I never got around to recording an album. Music has always been a big deal to me. Other than that, I have no desires to do anything.

See

whats stopping you from making that album

walked past a spot i thought there was a dog
i didn't hear barking
was that dog a beta?

OP here. I'm a shit musician lol

Uh no? I like quiet dogs.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

well there is something too do. get better at playing instruments and singing and you'll have plenty too do with your time and if you do pick up music and make a song, make one about Sup Forums saving you and people will be like "waw. Sup Forums might be good after all" and they'll come on we'll have a load of newfags too make fun of a piss about with.

People who SAY or THREATEN that they will commit suicide don't really want to.

If they want to do it, they do it.

Saying they will do it is just their brain's ass backwards way of "subtly" hinting that they are in dire need of help. Or attention.

You got our attention. Now go away.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

OP here. I've played instruments my whole life. If I can't write a song worth a damn now, a few more years won't help.

I think this is true, but it doesn't feel true in my case. Plus, not all suicides are impulsive. I was just curious if anyone had any questions or whatever.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Theres a question, but...
>Eh, nothing left to do.
Isn't much of an answer. Even on your last day you've got to admit that much.

OP here. Fair enough. Here's more depth.

I don't like how antidepressants numb me so I've lived with suicidal thoughts for most of my life. I knew that I would commit suicide, the question was when. I did my best to contribute to society and live a life without obligations or dependents. I think I've done that, and I'm too exhausted to go on much longer.

I don't know enough about behavior modification medication to to contest that. I do however know that theres a lot more to life than sitting around having a pity party and feeling bored with the life you've created. I can only make suggestions, and I'd suggest you go do something else. Go someplace else, meet new people, experience life as you havent already.

If you wanna kys be sure to stream it!!

Sit on a beach in Bali at sunset and contemplate whether or not you want to see another one.