I've never actually seen any good arguements for why Trump should become president...

I've never actually seen any good arguements for why Trump should become president. All I've ever seen is just either "If you don't vote for Trump you're a cuck" or "He will make America great again". Can someone please provide some good arguments?

He will make America great again stop being a cuck and vote for him

/thread

He's the anti-intellectual candidate.

By coincidence, Hillary is also the anti-intellectual candidate.

Vote Gray Johnson.

This

Why choose between social freedom+economic conservatism or social conservatism+economic freedom when you can have both social freedom AND economic freedom

O shit waddup

He doesn't want people to vote for him just because of his gender. He isn't incredibly corrupt. He is anti political correctness. Wants to do something about illegal migration and islam. He is mentally stable. If anything just to shake the political system up

I am not voting for Trump, but the only semi-valid reason I've heard from a couple people to vote for him is that they don't like the direction the country is going (try to get something clearer about what this means never goes anywhere...) and they don't know exactly what Trump will do, but he'll definitely shake up the entire government.

It's actually exactly what Trump is now arguing to black people "What have you got to lose?"

It's a stupid argument and Trump would be one of the least attentive, shittiest, most globally embarrassing Presidents in American history, quite possibly causing an actual nuclear war, but it's the only argument I've heard with some actual thought behind it.

Trump hasn't governed anything before, anyone who says they know what he would do in the White House is an idiot and a liar.

Which is why we cant vote hillary, VOTE TRUMP

?

I don't understand how people think Trump is gonna "Shake up the Government".

But then again I understand how our government works.

fuck you and your stupid SJW logic

all you lefties are fucking idiots for thinking he isn't the only right choice to make

>you actually dont know how it works

Because if you don't Hilary will win

>I've never actually seen any good arguements for why Trump should become president.
that's because there are none.

How about the fact that the dude is a socially manipulative genius that knows how to control the population? That he will say ANYTHING for publicity simply because he isn't scared? That's the president we need. One that can control the masses with their voice alone, and instill fear in both them AND the enemy.

Trumps phone number 07399085507

OP here, this is exactly the replies I was trying to avoid.
Thanks for providing such a strong point retard.

There is not right choice, put down your fucking gun "y'all."

Trump literally has zero political experience. Literally zero. Google it. And you're wanting to put someone like that in the most powerful position of government? Fucking hilarious.

Hillary has under her belt: First Lady, Senator from NY, and Secretary of State.

Which one is the right one?

even though she is more experienced she's still corrupt.

I'd take her over trump any day though.

Only just now seeing this Gary Johnson business, seems like the logical option considering both Trump and Clinton are fuckwits who will undoubtedly achieve nothing towards the betterment of the USA

How about the one without security issues? The one that didn't get FIVE people killed in Benghazi? The one that's so scared of their own voice they delete SIXTY THOUSAND emails? How about the one that has a syphillic chancre? Or the one with Parkinson's? Google both "Hillary syphillis" and "Hillary Parkinson's." No fucking thank you.

>I'm 12 and need attention.

You're right, but they're all corrupt. Both Trump and Hillary aren't good but if you look at the facts, she's the right choice.

I would too, I wouldn't even consider Trump to be a politician. He's an advocate for his party, hasn't even held a political office yet

.Can't tell if this is a real response or not. If it's real then you're a dumbass.

UK fag here. Anyone can be a manipulative genius when it comes to controlling retards. Outside the US, he's an absolute joke.

go fuck yourself newfag. You are just some 19 year old kid who has been to your first philosophy and feminism classes

Sorry you're blind lmao

MAGA, CSTT

so a hitler basically is what I'm hearing.
>"a socially manipulative genius that knows how to control the population"
so basically hes like any other politician.

Because Clinton has parkinson, and you know who else had Parkinson? Hitler.

>That he will say ANYTHING even if it's a blatant lie and he knows it, for publicity simply because he isn't scared?

that is NOT the president we need

I still don't see anyone itt who knows how the government actually works.

There is a lot of people itt that thinks that they are the only ones who knows how it works

If you don't vote for Trump you're a cuck. He will make America great again.

there have probably been/probably are many politicians and past presidents that have done corrupt things in the past that we don't know about. her only problem is she got caught and they didn't. not saying that I condone corruption but this is politics that were talking about.

So I should vote Trump because or else I'll be called cucks on the internet by crazy hicks? ok

kek

Alright redneck fuck. Because Trump's target retards are the poor, southern, Christian voters, you do realize that voting for him won't help you economically, right? Trump cares about himself. If you honestly believe that he will "make america great again," then you're either mentally dull or fucking stupid.

Bruh I never even said
>even though it's a blatant lie
nigga putting words in my mouth. He's told the truth thousands of times. He's even walked back on some shit he's said. Yeah he will lie about something in the media, but nothing serious.

Don't put words in my mouth you dumb nigger Spic Asian middle eastern whatever fucking mudslime race your ass is

Yes you have. You just chose to be willfully ignorant because you'd rather have an old rich white faggot destroy the country than have a tired old hag continue the progess the negro president has accomplished.

It's ok. You will be the minority soon enough.

So is sex addict Bill Clinton gonna be the first lady

lol

Because if he is elected, nothing will get done. He is so hated by the political establishment that they will block him at every turn unless he happens to be supporting something they want. As such a Trump president is kinda like giving the gov a time out.

Hillary getting elected means she has the entire political establishment behind her and shes already lost having the public on her side due to her being so disliked in general. Thus she is going to force whatever agendas she wants and get rubber stamped by the rest of the gov. So electing her is giving the government the chance to do whatever they fuck they want regardless of public opinion.

how? tell me his policies and what your opinion on those policies are.

His target is stupid people because the masses are stupid. Too bad you're too stupid to realize even THAT. Hillary has no appeal, only to smart people. I see why people like her because I myself am very intelligent and knowledgable, but I laugh when people scorn Trump because those people are always angry retards like yourself.

Except he doesn't control the masses, he controls essentially a subset of the Republican party.
Right now he is the least liked person to be the nominee of a major party since polling began, and he's losing to the second least like nominee.

If governing were all about saying stupid shit so people pay attention to you, but ultimately continue to not support your positions, then Trump would be the right person for the job.
Thankfully it's not.

Then show me some of those good arguments

>Yeah he will lie about something in the media, but nothing serious.
>nothing serious.
"I will make America great again!"
?

Least liked = / = best applicable or voted for, therefore your argument is invalid.

Trump is even getting BERNIE voters. A LOT of them. BE AFRAID, you CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!

you know, him or Hillary will become president this year. we know Hillary is untrustworthy and represents pretty much everything that's fucked up today in the USA.

Trump might and might not be a shitty president, we can't know for sure. Hillary on the other hand, would be a disaster and we do know that.

I fixed it and made it true for you

Libertarians are fine, except I get super worried about business issues. He's all for deregulating banks and Wall St., which is pretty much how we almost destroyed the country about 8 years ago.

Holy shit this keyboard warrior over here. tell me how he'll "make america great again," please? I really do wish to know the appeal of the unintelligent candidate and his audience believe it?

Please, do so tell me. I wish to know.

That is something serious. Are you mentally challenged?

I can only hope that the citizens that would have voted for Hillary, will instead vote Gary Johnson. That is his true purpose. Trump will lose some votes to him to but Hillary will lose more and Johnson will have no chance of winning, regardless. A vote for Johnson, instead of Hillary, is a vote for Trump! All hail Lord King Trump!!

He's losing. Consistently. He is currently being stumped. He has been so stumped recently that he had to fire his campaign manager and "mix it up" yet again.

Clinton is beating Trump by around 10 points in polls when Stein/Johnson aren't included, and by around 7 points when they are.

But you keep your memes alive...

Trump genuinely cares for his country. In his peculiar way, but he does. And we all know Hillary doesn't. For me that's enough reason.

Keep pretending that Obama didn't lose on projection polls consistently. That shit can't predict the future.

Bullshit, he only cares about himself and his business.

I will vote him because of his sense of humour. And because the other option is a dumb woman.

I've yet to see a single post that gives a logical reason to support Trump that isn't "Hillary will be worse."

Is there one?

I haven't seen one.

turn off your tv for a while

>logical reason to support Trump
You've got to lower your standard of intellect to understand.

why does there need to be? its logical to choose the less shitty option

Oh no, Jimmy! Who let you on the computer?

>derp

isn't that enough though?

I don't even watch TV, what's your point?

LIKE A TRUE AMERICAN

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES

Does Trump care about his country?
He always talks about taking advantage of business loopholes, bankruptcy loopholes, paying politicians for influence. He doesn't sound like someone who is interested in anyone but himself, and someone who will say literally anything to get people to support him. How many times in the past week has he changed his immigration position to try and court the latino vote?

I'm not saying that Clinton is some is some super-patriot with no ambition for power...but that don't mean that Trump isn't a self-centered asshole himself.

Not when the "Hillary is worse" posts only say that she sucks cause she's a woman.

>why does there need to be? its logical to choose the less shitty option
So all the other republican candidates were not less worse than hillary?

good one xD

He didn't. This is exactly what Romney supporters were saying on Sup Forums leading up to the 2012 election.

That's my point. I only put the joke in there because I don't take this board that seriously but otherwise, your statistics just proved me right. Polls are less towards Hillary when Johnson is included. The better he does, the more likely Trump is to be our next Commander in Chief

It's a baseless opinion to think he's the less shitty option. At least with Hillary you can definitively say "she has government experience." Trump has nothing.

Yeah I know she's bad, but Trump is still lying on live TV etc. which doesn't make him much better.

>Its because shes a traitorous criminal, not because of whats not between her legs. If she is elected, shell be the last Female President America sees for a long, long time.

not much better, nobody said that

"My statistics" prove that even when you take into account votes being taken away by Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, Clinton is still crushing Trump.
Johnson is struggling to make 15% nationally to get into the debates and you're pinning your hopes on him making at least a 7 point gain in the polls all from Clinton. At that point, he would actually be closing in on Trump himself in support.

spotted the interloper from that other chan

She was kinda hot

and who isn't? literally everybody is selfish and self-centered to a degree. but at least he talks in a taboo-free way and points out real issues while Hillary says America is great the way it is now.

>SHE'S HISTORY'S GREATEST MONSTER

20 years of the Republican investigations and NOTHING'S stuck.
Not 1 conviction.

>in b4 "Hurr durr - conspiracy!

This is a very interesting point. Though, do you worry about how an inactive federal government will fare internationally, where issues get pressed past the point where giving them a time out is an option?

Trump is objectively the dumbest, least qualified, least presidential, most radical, and least popular candidate for president this country has ever had the displeasure of voting for, and I have enjoyed listening and adding to the great dramatic clamor over the self-destruction of the GOP, at the hands of a nightmare of their own making, and his displays of insanity over this campaign.

And when I go into the polls this fall, I will be voting for him, because Hillary is also shit, and since our choices are between shit and possibly worse shit, I want the opportunity for the country to see just how bad things can get. A trump presidency, with majorities in house & senate, will ensure this presidency is the GOPs last, in this lifetime.

On immigration: Trump is looking to be the stricter immigration choice. He has hinted he intends to go about this for the most part by enforcing policy already in place. Regarding illegal immigration, ~80% of females crossing the into America via illegal channels are raped and exploited; this issue requires stricter attention, and knowing Trumps detractors in the political sphere will be looking to block or mitigate his influence, it is likely the discussion around his political intentions and momentum will shed light on the exploitation of migrant populations by crime syndicates

best argument so far for why not to vote Trump

Isn't Trump ahead in most of the credible polls?

And when we factor in the undercover Trump voters, he's ahead by double digits in every poll.

Also - hey idiots: Clinton is ill. She's having SEIZURES and she's SHITTING HERSELF.

FFS it's doesn't take a genius to know who'll win.