ITT: We act like normies

op is a faggot

Whats a normie?

Summer must be here

You have to go back

He seems like a normal straight guy with good personality

Disregard, that I suck cocks.

rawr

Weeelp. Time to start killin japs again!

All glory to the land of the raising sun, may they harpoon you too neckbeard when you next visit the beach.

act? ACT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also, I suck cocks.

Literally what the fuck is wrong with being a "normie". I am personally sorry that you guys have this deep manifestation of hatred of society that make you denizens of the internet stray further from it. But I don't think that actively "hating normies" is not a productive use of your time. You literally are not better people because you have superior taste in "memes" or "funny pictures xd" on the internet regardless of what content aggregator you use.

man you guys really need to sort your shit out. just because you can't get a gf and spend all day in yor baement, dont take it out on me.
you're just mad cause i'm happy and you can barely find reasons to get out of bed in the morning.
saturday night lets get kruuunk!

Fuck ikr? why live in self loathing when you can fucking get turnt

and of course it doesn't just have to be unwinding when you get krunk. Everything is a possible business connection.

This thread is escapism from being a lonely faggot on the internet. Nice post OP.

Moar whales?

too right man life's all bout that networking. spread your web, you know? something these basement dwellers will never understand..

the other day i was at my uncle ritchie's volter award ceremony (it's a workplace award for aquiring the most competitior companies in the current fiscal year), and i met this chick who said she could land me a gig doing real-estate and property management.took her out back and fucked her. basically got hammered, got laid and scored me a job all on the same night.

Sure I don't know anything about your uncle Ritchie or this Volter award.(new to me) That's the fucking way to live and of course to the denizens of the internet it sounds impossible. I don't resent the lonely on the internet as I used to be one, but that doesn't mean everybody can't be successful and happy with life. I only get to die once. I might as well do it young and famous.

TBH that volter award sounds amazing. That is an impressive award criteria alone. Tell Ritchie some random on the internet gave him a virtual fist-bump

yeah man i come back and visit this place every now and then to laugh at the shell of my former self. kind of funny that this thread happened to be up on the day i come back for some lols

cheers bro, i'll let him know at the next family dinner

i say good chap put those shoes on your head

Thank you for this interaction. This is normally a vitriolic and addictive environment for me which is why I too was here. It is interesting to learn from your past. I wasn't sure what your angle was. I thought you were also just being sarcastic. Live awesome dude!