I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 6:5-15&version=NKJV
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/godhead.htm
bethinking.org/would-a-good-god-allow-suffering/q-why-does-god-allow-evil-to-exist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." —Psalm 14:1

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL! Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans Chapter 1, they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures, just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people.

Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell-fire and the wrath of God.

Fuck off. Why come here to post your drivel?

Because it's the truth. The truth will set you free.

>I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you.

Single most arrogant idea there ever was. Congrats user, on summarizing exactly why people hate Christians.

>Retard who believes in a god only in hopes there is an afterlife

*truth*. Then u have to be able to prove it. Right? If it can't be proven it's just a belief.

I'd rather this than shit about 70 virgins awaiting me if I blow people up and being forced to follow a fucked up ideology.

At least Christianity gives you the choice.

Lol.

10 Vikernes out of 10

You spend your day on 4 chan, do you really think you're going to heaven my friend?
I mean, according to the Bible it's almost impossible to avoid hell, you need to be the most saint man on earth, and yet you browse Sup Forums and think that only because you claim to be a christian you already won your place in paradise.
I wish you the best, I don't want suffering to everyone unlike most religious people, but please pal, get real.

Now that you see that people here don't accept your words, remove dust from your feet and go preach to another place. I wish you good luck, to save as many souls as possible.

You need to read the original post. We are saved through faith in Jesus alone not good deeds, lack of sin, and self righteousness.

So yes, when I die I will end up in Heaven. Christ paid the price for our sins already. We just need to accept Him as our Savior.

Sorry, but Jesus can't blame me for what the jews did to him, the same why some random person killed by a psycho can't put me in jail saying it was my fault.

*same way

The Jewish and Christian states are incredibly fucking murderous and zealous. You think that all Muslims are murderers and terrorists, but then of course you don't know your history well enough to know the historical accounts of the al-Nakba or the Jewish armed forces of the Haganah that went on a killing spree destroying thousands upon thousands of Palestinians. Murdered families, murdered children, raped our wives and sisters and daughters and murdered our brothers and fathers and uncles and sons just for our land. And you know who backed the rape and pillage and murder of my family? The Christians. You think my Koran holds words of murder? Read your old testament you insolent bastard. You fucking excuse of a human being. Allah does not condone murder but no, the majority of your old testament tells us that your God waged war on the Philistines for hundreds of years. Murder, plain and simple. Your faith is not one of grace and forgiveness it is murder plain and simple. You tell me that Mohammed has blood on his hands, but look at every "warrior" in your book. Murderers. Bloody hands, the whole lot of them. The blood runs freely, the blood of my grandfather and the blood of my cousins and aunts and uncles that I will never know because the scourge of the Earth called Christians and Jews murdered them. And do you even understand the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) and how it is illegally settling the Palestinian nation, which clearly violates the UN policy and the Oslo Accords? But no. You fuckers do not know what the Oslo Accords are, or the pain or go through every day. "Muslims are bad, terrorists, extremists" etc. That's all you know.

You realize the old testament is the events leading up to the coming of Christ, right? And that through the coming of Christ and his teachings, all the way up to his sacrifice is what we as Christians follow.
Tl;Dr you're a lying faggot sand nigger

you are right and you are wrong. The problem is not with Christianity or Islam - the problem is with orgnanised religion.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

Thank you user.
God bless you.

My best friend believed. He had a daughter and was a great father and friend. He had become a good man. He died after a botched surgery poisoned him. Lazy doctors, shitty healthcare. Why did this happen? Where was God? Hadn't my friends transgressions already been forgiven and paid for? What went wrong? I believe in God, but things like this paint a very black and white picture. Feelsbadman.

Can you prove that the Christian God OP? I know that when I was twelve, I started to think for myself and finally realized that everything in the bible and everything we're taught by the church is just silly. I do not believe in God simply because there is no evidence.
>inb4 bible as "evidence"

As an Atheist, I have no interest of preaching to evangelicals trying to disprove their God, because it's not up to the skeptics to provide evidence of disproof. It is impossible to 100% disprove anything, due to probabilities anything COULD exist. It is up to the believer to show that they are not just brainwashed from youth, but are in fact right. So go ahead, prove me wrong, show me that God is real.

Can you prove that God doesn't exist?

You can't prove that anything doesn't exist

Isn't god, jesus and the holy spirit the same entity? Why all the bullshit if separating himself just to get things done? And all of the problems of the world can be attributed to your god.

If God is truly omnipotent then that means he can't be good. All of the atrocities committed in his name were all apart of his grand plan, he knew of the Holocaust and let it happen

God has never existed. Believe in science instead. I have a question for you. "Who created the Creator?"

Not a Christian, but to the deluded that logic won't work. To them, God is the beginning and the end. They're fucking dumb.

I urge you to reconsider. Jesus loves you. He died on the cross for you. Please accept Him as your Lord and Savior. God wants a personal relationship with you. God is real and we can sense Him through faith. You can not sense Him without it.

For we live by faith, not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

But the natural man (non spiritual person) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

Please reconsider. I don't want you to go to Hell. If you are lacking in faith the best thing you can do is start to pray and start reading the new testament of the Bible. Read this. Jesus teaches how to pray effectively. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 6:5-15&version=NKJV

Yes, the Trinity, a.k.a the Godhead. Check it out.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/godhead.htm

What would you Christians do if alien life is discovered elsewhere in the Universe? If life on Proxima Centauri is indeed confirmed, (which NASA refuses to release) how can you even believe in a God?

bethinking.org/would-a-good-god-allow-suffering/q-why-does-god-allow-evil-to-exist

I'll turn to Jesus the moment someone can prove his existence without quoting an old ass book like a sheep.

Belief in a faith without proof is delusion.

Quoting, copy-pasting shit from the net tells me you don't have the ability to directly answer questions. Everything you've posted has been said before, much of it makes no sense, and raises more questions than it answers. If you want to have a real discussion stop repeating what was already said by someone else and come at us from whatever intellect you have.

This. Oh they will say God created them too!!! That's why I can't wait for it to happen! !!

Lol. Awesome!

Ok, tell me a decent proof and ill love Jesus

And what gives you the impression, that other people care, let alone share your need to feel like shit?

I for one enjoy life.
I enjoy everything, whether it be called good or bad.

Now what? Do I win? Did I beat God and Satan in one stroke alltogether?

Come at me universe. There is nothing you can do to me that I haven't done to myself already.

I am a sinner? Ofcourse I am guilty of not feeling any guilt. Will I suffer for eternity? That's my fetish. Checkmate.
Besides that I already have to suffer the fact that I have to breathe the same air as you do.

Please go hang yourself.

God who cares only to bask in praises and ignore the needies and refuse to accept any blame.

God bless you op. Have a great sunday.

Still waiting

That's not true. Unbelievers are condemned already.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(John 3:18)

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:8)

Jesus Christ never existed you know

There is no god dumbass

Supreme being creates light. Later, he creates the sun, moon and stars according to the Genesis account of creation. He creates the entire universe out of nothing and yet, when it's time to make a mate for Dirt Man, he has to borrow a rib. After an insecure tantrum from hell(?), he drowns err body crept 8 folks that he's taking a liking to. What a nigger

Delusion delusion delusion. You can call everything a illusion. Atheism is belief and it cen't be proven, then atheism is delusion. Overused word.

" In case of fanatical atheism "

Huh is that so?

Let's see.

>Live a good life as a grown up, realizing that nothing is infact permanent and you will die.

Or

>Live a good life as a lapdog, not realizing that you are following a character that tells you to love others yet is ready to condemn you to hell if you don't love him back

Yea no I'm just gonna reverse the Game and condemn him back. Now what?
That Jesus guy sounds pretty damn dense to me if you ask me.

>He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven.

So, rather than simply forgive our sins he figured it would be appropriate to have his son tortured to death as a "price" for the forgiving. It's remarkable how seemingly oblivious believers are to the absurdity of this notion.

I dont know about John 3:16, but austin 3:16 says I just kicked your ass

>The bible was a testing device of some few actually smart people in order to map out the actual stupidity of their surrounding people

Works like a charm doesn't it?

Yes! All things seem normal when you're wearing your religious goggles.

People aren't born sinners because Jesus died, user. Jesus died to save people. That's not what original sin means.

Original sin...Here's my take on that. Imagine you get a letter in the mail telling you that your greatest grandfather, Adam, has been convicted of a crime and that you are being held responsible. You will have to serve a rather lengthy sentence, eternity. Pack your shit, let's go

This is the cringiest thread I've seen in a while. Why don't any of you pick up a book on quantum mechanics or the fundamental concepts of string theory, if you think YOU'RE open minded. First of, almost any atheist, except for the close-minded, beardnecked, ponytail bigots, are constantly bombarded with religious terms, references, and history, you think we haven't heard any of that shit before?
I read part of the old testament when I was like 15 and half of the time I was cringing that people believe in that stuff, and the other half I was thinking it's actually pretty decent as a kids story... Usually.

Also, I've read Genesis, and it's pretty pathetic if you ACTUALLY believe in what it says, you might as an believe the earth is flat and on the shell of a turtle, cause that's about as actuate as it gets, with any creation story along those lines.

Yes, religion has helped bring people together throughout history, but it was also the single most prominent cause of war, second being territory.

But now, religion is very rapidly fading in modern society (it is, I'm not making that up), because we now have the science, tools, and education to actually explore the universe and hypothesize ideas that we can then TEST for consistency, as opposed to believing in our own select creation stories which just HAPPEN to conflict with eachother, everyone thinking that THEIR god is the real one, and that everyone else is just confused and elated with falsehood.

If you want to be open minded, consider that literally almost every religious person out there is just as convinced of their religion as you are, if not more.

(2/2)
Then take into consideration that the world is changing into a new era of technological and scientific advancement, and everything you see around you is only physically possible because we found a way to actually explore and test the world and test validity of hypotheses, and occasionally even developed theories.
And this method of discovery, which we know as scientific method, is showing that the facts of the universe are simply inconsistent with an all-knowing-all-powerful God, and that the earth is not the center of the universe. And if you argue that "well God can modify the world and CAN do everything", well then let me tell you something. This is an example I heard of in the past that I thought was interesting. If that's what you believe, then you also believe that Superman himself is legitimately real and possible, and can materialize in front of you right now. If you don't believe that that is possible, then you need to fact check your entire belief system.

And if you do believe that is possible, well then I'm afraid I can't help you, you are simply a crazy, close-minded bum that doesn't want to pick up a physics textbook and learn not just WHAT, we know, but WHY we know what we know.

you probably don't realize that all religions started out as the observation of natural phenomena and the movement of the stars. put into story form for easier recall and understanding. funny ain't it. that millions of people are this gullible and naive.

sad ain't it.

The truth is in you kind sir

("Jesus loves you ".. AHAHAHAHA, no, I would be disproving his magic tricks, he would try to fucking kill me)
Where are you religious people+OP, don't be shy:
There's a sinner right here waiting to hear your very true words

Lmfao! That's about right.