Would you fuck it Sup Forums ?

Would you fuck it Sup Forums ?

What the fuck is that???

A pussy ruined by too many nigger cocks

I thought it was stuffed panties in a vag

Most likely get fucked by it, that shit looks like a alien dick

iT'S A SHOOP BUT IF EXISTED I WOULD PAY TO LICK AND CHEW THAT FOR HOURS.

I hope it's shooped. Or at least a decidual cast.

Poor rabbit..

Uh....no.

what the fuck am i looking at

i would tangle my dick in those meat curtains and twist it until i cum all over it

kek'd

seriously though, how weird would it be to fuck that, having those huge flaps hugging your cock

Why's that happen? The "roast beef curtians" lol

Stay white, stay tight.

Do you think that chick is embarresed? Does she have a bulge, you can notice thru her pants, or does she just stuff her flaps back in her vag and hope they stay there?

Would I?
I fucking have mate.
Why do you think it looks like that?

I have the feeling that it will eat me if i put my dick into it

moarr

Add about 150 or so pounds and that right there is the common Maine female, sucks living here, not even kidding, about 95% of females here either have 5+ nigger kids, or are all beat and overweight to the max.

It looks like fucking dead bat

Yea having a lot of sex can make a pussy grow.

Wow you're retarded.

tasty!!!!

I'd probably chew on it and smear some mayonaise on it.

makes a good sandwich

Id give it a go. New experience. Looks like it could be good to suck on and lick etc

I'd grab it with one hand and threat her to pay me or else I'd pull hard

I had an ex with a pussy like this. I'd suck that shit like a playa

New levels of low.. you all bag out Reddit, but you're trawling it for pics on here.

You had me at beef

Looks like a popped balloon

at this point it's literally a popped ballsack.

That would be delicious with hair on it

Reminds me of this

I can't believe people still think sex changes the shape or tightness of the vagina. If this is real, it's just how her vagina is. She could be a virgin and still have meat curtains like this.

OP, Sup Forums would stuck their dick even in a tree's hole..ofc they would fuck that..

if she was born with that a doctor would have cut it off its scared tissue for a combinationof whoring around and not taking care of herself are you stupid ?

TRIGGERED

>implying

holy fucking shit

omnomnom

would go great on wholemeal with some mustard, mayo and a pickle

thought she had a bat hanging out her pussy

probably, but first i'd have her fly us to the distillery to pick up a keg of booze, then i'd have her fly us to the scissor factory for after our flight to the deserted island. then after we amputated her vag wings we could make about 42 years worth of beef jerky and live happily ever on afforementioned deserted island until the booze ran out like 6 days later, then getting depressed. WILSONNNN!!!!!!!!

lost it

god I love stinking vaginas, with huge labias and unwashed asshole. now that's a feast. could lick for days.

You are the one that are stupid.
Things grow during puberty.

labia grows from too much (read: TOO MUCH) sex.

look at these labes in pic related. this woman likely gets fucked by several different men, daily.

I like your thinking buddy, I'm right there with you. I like to fuck my wife in the morning and nut in her, let her carry it around all day and then eat her out that night. I call it cheeseburger, cause it smells like one.

Or have her not wash for a few days, love the way that pussy smells then. And that asshole, after that pussy has discharged on it for a day or so, yummy.

>tfw you tie your gf pussy lips around your balls while buried inside her

mate.. that atrocity looks like an old banana peel that some nigger used as a rubber!

BINGO

a littttttttle bit of an infection helps, too. not too much, I don't like too much of a fishy smell. but a hint of fish is fantastic. add some smegma, my copious amounts of semen from earlier in the day, and an unwiped asshole, and i'm in.

naturally the caveat is that she has to be super hot. ugly chicks that smell bad, are just ugly chicks that smell bad.

I'll have to agree with you. My sister-in-law is a redhead and her labia hangs out and kinda low. She's been fucking since she was probably 14 or so I guess, maybe younger and she's in her early 40's now. She's fucked many, many cocks... even some BBC. I think count was lost after about 150.

It's a pretty site though. Would love to see some redheads with meaty labias posted!

My wife has an clam shell pussy, no pretty labia hanging. Both of her other two sisters, have clam shell pussies. And her mother is the same. Out of the 5 of them, the redhead is the only one with such a puss and she's the one that's fucked like a champ. So I agree, you're right.

Yes sir bro, I hate a soap smelling pussy. Love me some good pussy discharge, love it on her panties too, pastier the better.

How do you know how all of your In-laws vaginas look like?

Name?

the BBC will do it. I've fucked women who've gone on to be in relationships with hung nigger bucks, and they've literally destroyed their vagines.

when I've fucked them later on (and we're not just talking about a couple of women, quite a few), they've all had massive distention of labia and looser vaginal canal + vulvas.

you bet. also the range of smells from different women is intoxicating. sure, most vagines smell/taste the same. but sometimes you get one with a musk that's impossible to pass up.

After reading that:

This !!
Oh my sides :0

The redhead, I heard talk from my wife and her sisters about her, being slutty and all, so I hit her up for some pussy and she gave it to me.

The youngest of the bunch, I got close with cause she knew I had the hots for my MIL and she was trying to help me get that pussy. Along the way, we ended up fucking. Plus I had pics of her.

The other sister, my buddy married her and we traded pics of our wives. So I saw that pussy and all. Almost a carbon copy of my wife.

My wife, well I'm married to her so...

Her mom, I told my wife I had the hots for her mom and she told her sisters which is how the youngest one and me ended up fucking as mentioned above. Her mom has always been a little flirty and she's one of those "poor me" attention seeking bitches. It took me several years of trying everything under the sun but finally I caught her at the right time and just got really fucking lucky. We fucked. So I saw that face to face.

That's how I know. Unless they've changed since I saw them and it has been years since that stuff happened.

And that would be my wife and her redhead sister. Never smelled or tasted a pussy like theirs, never.

redheaded snizz smells wonderful. I think i'll fuck a redhead this week, it's been years. you're lucky.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Maybe once just to see what it would feel like.

< >would i fuck this

sure

I was lucky. The entire bunch is fucked up and I've not had the redhead in a very long time. Probably will never get it again and I really hate that.

Their mom fucked around in their dad and her new husband, the father of the youngest sister, the half sister.

Every sister has fucked around on their husband, including my wife. Every one of them but my wife has been married and divorced several times. We've been together 18 years this December.

The redhead has fucked every one of my wife's boyfriends up to getting married to me. She knows that and of course was cool with it.

My MIL taught them that way I guess. So while it all seems far fetched, it's normal for them. My MIL knew my wife was fucking around behind my back and condoned it. I found out and confronted my wife, he's now one of her fuck buddies.

Nope, what I'm telling you is true and fact. No fiction. Believe it or not, up to you. I have fucked my MIL and 2 of my 3 sister-in-laws.

Can someone make this into a meme please