Is there any medical way to completly remove my boners...

Is there any medical way to completly remove my boners, the urge to jerk off (since i never had sex) i don't want to think about sex, i don't want to be horny, i just want to stop being interested in anything sexual or romantic, i have tried to train my brain, but i have failed multiple times

Chemical castration. This is often used for sexual deviants/criminals that are beyond the assistance of therapy and rehabilitation.

so i will feel nothing sexual? my mind will stop with sexual thoughts, will i stop being interested in women?

Burzume?

what?

You won't feel anything sexual. Your sexual desire will be gone. You will not be able to get erections. Speak to a doctor for more in depth information and a possible prescription. Out of curiosity, why do you want this? You've never even had sex.

Wasn't lithium used for bipolar supposed to do that?

Ništa ništa

I am 25 years old, kissed 5 girls, I am good looking, succesfull buissiness owner, but no girl ever finds me attractive, in any way other than for chatting, nothing more, so far i have come up to about 1000 rejections, and simply i cant stand it anymore, i just want to forget about everything and move forward with my buissiness and this is holding me back on psyhological level

Pic pls?

no pics

You're doing something wrong dude.

well obviusly i know that, and i have changed the almost everything about myself, being fat fuck, and now fit, i have changed everything about myself, to the better, even my aproach to women, when talking to them, i have studied body language, it simply doesn't work, i know it is hard to understand, but it is the truth, and it is killing me, because i know i have worked hard to better myself but i guess i have failed

Elliot?

nope, my name is Nick

Lower your standards.

i didn't just aproach 1000 insanly beautifull girls, but all kinds, from ugly to miss universe tipe, as long the girl is not fat, i can aproach her (even the fat ones when i was drunk rejected me)

Maybe the way you approach them is weird. Let things happen naturally don't just walk up to someone and ask them out.

your approach sounds autistic

Stop trying so hard user. Let that shit happen.

yeah, i know, but english is not my native language and i can't express myself better for it to sound less autistic

done that, for about 2 last years i haven't been trying almost at all, still nothing, do you realize that not one girl in my 25 years texted od called me first, i guess this will hardly ever change

Can we get a face pic to know what we are dealing with?

this pic is 2 years old, hairstyle sucks, and now i am even bigger accross the chest, and shoulders, overall better looking

Maybe we'd be able to tell you something if it didn't look like "recorded evidence" of a fucking UFO.

i am on the right, one year old pic

gush, just get a whore a month and be done with it.

Well shit, you look better than me...
I still had hope; maybe I should just an hero...

that is not the point, the feeling of not being wanted is what is killing me inside

i guess you know my strugle user, my advice for you hit the gym, maybe things will change for you

Yeah, just signed up for one; I'm not fat atm, but hoping a bit of muscle will help me.

i have kissed 2 girls while i was "fat" and 3 when i started working out, so i can tell that muscles helped me a bit hahahaha

you look better than your friend, his face reminds me of the dragon age char creation

when it comes to girls, he is unstopable, so i guess look isnt everything

Kinda similar situation. I have had shit like badoo (something like tinder) for so many years, my convos have "clicked" with girls a lot of the time, they were often telling me "how come you dont have a girlfriend, you look good", the phone convos were good as well, but then the first meeting comes and its all going to drain.

I thought that theres a huge difference between the photos and real life but i made sure to check and it cant be. I have tried to improve myself in everything (not only for the bitches, but overall) but still nothing. Its like - there has to be something wrong (my height may be the problem, even tho they say i look good on the photos, i never get looks in public), but i either cant fix it or dont know it, its depressing.

Dont get me wrong, i try to go there with a possitive attitude all the time, there are better and worse times, sometimes im the one that think it didnt "click", of course, but i still see the problem in myself - not because i have hard time finding someone to chat with, but its all good until i meet with them, meh

Getting castrated medically or other wise would result in your testicles no longer producing testosterone, which will turn you into a fat fuck

i have the same situation, only i have noticed in last 2 years, since i started working out and working, since i began bettering myself, i attract even less interest.

on badoo no girl ever anwsers, on tinder, chats finish up after 5 messages.

i just wish i knew the reason why is it like this, but with more thinking it seems i dig a bigger hole for my depression, i just want for it to end.

i have read that, so i guess that is not an option anymore for me i need to find another way to clear my mind

Start with prostitutes and women at bars.. then make a decison. Fucking is easy

most of the girls i aproached was at bars/clubs, i dislike online daiting, for me it was just out of desperation

Fuck you, dude. Be happy you have a sex drive. I'd kill for one. It would make relationships so much easier.

Clearly you haven't. This shit isn't rocket science. Women will know with a few moments of meeting you what they want to do. You come up being autistic or whatever else it's over. I don't consider myself an attractive guy and I've gotten laid plenty.

sorry user, but i have no use of it, and it is holding me back

well obviously they are not attraced at all to me, it is that simple, it is hard to understand but it is like that.

As i said earlier, no girl has shown interest in me in my whole life (no matter if i talked to her or not)

If they give you the heart and dont answer maybe you are just starting wrong? I end up shitty after i meet, but before i can start it well, with holding the convo its different, because they are usually boring anyway.

Then be an hero, fgt.