What's this little guy's name? Dubs decide

ellbent

name

10/10, good job user

Name hopes you all have a lovely day

cool thx name

Can Name do some cool tricks?

Fuck the dubs name it Bopen

Name is excellent at wearing hats! And he is pretty good at dancing...he hopes to be a famous dancer some day!

I really must agree user. Bopen it is! He likes his new name very much

Well thanks to you lovely anons, Bopen has a nice name, and now he can finally get a start on his career! Where to start...

Snupaboo? Snupaboo.

Local Theatre

Gotta start small if we're dreaming big

Would Bopen enjoy trumpet lessons?

bumping

I like this

What an excellent idea user! There's going to be a Halloween play soon, and auditions start in a week. That would be a good place to start I think

Bopen meets a girl

>tfw no girl skeleton

What parts are available? Let's hope you're not stuck as the tree.

Funny that you mention this, user....Bopen's great grandfather was a very famous trumpet player! He even earned the nickname "skull trumpet" by his many admirers. Maybe Bopen should learn trumpet too...wouldn't that be something, a dancer AND a trumpet player?

Legendary blood! Bopen must be destined for greatness!

The feels

Ah...Bopen wants to avoid romance if possible, at least until he reaches his goal! Then maybe...(he's really just very shy)

I want bopen to fuck me

Alright, enough dilly-dallying! We gotta be in tip-top shape for the play! Do we have a copy of the script?

Plenty of people trying to get boned.

Got a copy of the script right here! Phew! There were a lot of people that looked like they were interested in auditioning, I sure hope I'll make it...

Alright, cool! Now, let's see which parts really appeal to us, and let's try them out!

At least take him on a date first

You can do it, Bopen!

Alright let's see what we got...

It looks like we have all the components for your regular Halloween play! There's a witch, a pumpkin, a zombie, a small fat child....oh, what's this?

There seems to be a part for a...Mexican skeleton? What a wierd Halloween play....oh well, time to put those Salsa dancing lessons to good use! Maybe learning trumpet wouldn't be a bad idea after all...

YESSSS
HOLY FUCK YESS
SEÑOR BOPEN

bumpan 4 bopen

Sorry for the wait! I got my costume ready, and now time to practice! I need some help with my spanish accent haha...but thank goodness for my talent at wearing hats

bopen best hat-wearer 2016

Is bopen a nigger?

no u dunkass
bopen a skeleton

Well all you lovely anons, I need to go practice for the audition next week, but don't worry, I'll be back very soon. Adios!