At what age did you develop a full beard?

At what age did you develop a full beard?
I'm 23.5 years old and can only grow sideburns, neckbeard, and a mustache (which is why I trim it asap). Both my grandfathers have full beards, could it still be genetics? How fucked am I?
>pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYitAnReF7g
youtu.be/2B9YrPFjzL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a full beard at 18. I think it's mostly genetic, so ur fucc op. kys

How is your fathers beard?

wait it will come, i was like you, now i am 28 and look at this shit.

also full.

Then it should come with time. I was also anxious about not getting a full set beard like my father has, but he said it would come with time and it sure did. It just about being patient :)

Cool, hope it pans out.
Speaking of pans, you kinda look like the cook.
youtube.com/watch?v=MYitAnReF7g

Thanks, I'll give it another year or so!

And then what?

>And then what?
No beard is better than a bad beard imo.

So you're not going to shave for an entire year just to see if you can grow a beard?

no no, I know I can grow one, I shave once every two weeks or so. I just think that what I've currently got is a bit ...lacking.
Kind of like the original pic, but a bit steeper by the sides of the mouth.

A few years older than you.

I dont know who he is, i bet he has a big dick, i have a big dick too.

How well you can grow a beard directly correlates to your chances of going bald later on.

Mines not as patchy as yours but I still have a few spots where it doesn't grow. I have thicker head hair than my thick bearded friends

thankfully none of my relatives that I know of is bald, or even has a receding hairline

Nice made up bullshit.

like ~25

blond btw

have a full beard since i'm 16

Its your body's way of telling you that you're a woman trapped in a mans body,each this wonderful gender fluid persons channel and embrace your fluidity :^)

youtu.be/2B9YrPFjzL0

I'm 15 turning 16 and I shit you not I have a full beard

same, but also had a receeding hairline since 16 as well. It's the price I pay for being able to have a full beard at 18, I guess

Your body needs dihydrotestosterone to make beard follicles grow. The body naturally and systematically generates DHT, but if you have too much of an enzyme called 5-Alpha reductase, you convert too much DHT at hair follicles, causing follicle miniaturization, which is leading cause to male pattern baldness.

In short, if you grow a thick and luscious beard right after puberty, you have too much 5-AR and you can say goodbye to that hairline.

I really can't relate to that, although I admit becoming more of a faggot since traps became popular.

a popular thread topic*

start using minoxidil, worked for me.
Use it 2 times a day, theres a lot about it on youtube

Sounds legit, and from what I could gather it is.
I can relate to it as well, everyone I know that is balding has a good beard.

But won't you have to keep using it continuously?

Dunno. Had a week off when I was 22, had a couple days growth, decided not to shave and see what happened. GF told me not to shave it off or she'd dump me.
Now 11 years later. Shaved it off twice, and it looked fucking weird.