How come Japan is so xenophobic and racist...

How come Japan is so xenophobic and racist? How do we make them more liberal and tolerant like other advanced western countries?

They're going to eventually need immigrants, their birth rate is dropping at a ridiculous rate

Japan needs more asservative foreign bulls to get their young women pregnant

You just can't handle the bantz lmao

t. Bapak Goblok Asu

Football supporters did it. They were punished.

GO HOME WHITE PIGGU

I'm currently having a poo in the toilet at my office

They are the most passive, submissive beta fucks on this planet.

We could nuke them and they cannot do anything back except like 500 years later when we are all dead.

Would weeaboos want Japan to be anti immigration because they tend to be so right wing, or would they want Japan to be pro immigration so that they can move there and be accepted by Japanese society?

It's really amazing how football club supporters manage to be one of the most retarded social groups all around the world, no matter the ethnicity and cultural group.

Kys you're are your selv 2bh

I'm a weeaboo, and I'd rather Japan be anti-immigration and preserve their culture. If I were to move to Japan, I wouldn't expect to be accepted by Japanese society, and I'm fine with that. I'm fine with viewing it from the outside. The last thing I want is for a culture that I admire to be destroyed by globalism and immigration.

Weeb here. That's a confusing question for a weeb. Ideally, they would be anti-immigration for everyone, except for myself. I would be their special guest. I think there's also a difference between being an immigrant who fucks local women and a tourist who is there to enjoy the country in a non reproductive way.

t. Blake "Wong" Munro

>I'm a weeaboo
>Weeb here

This. Weebs on a weeb site is something completely unacceptable. We Sup Forums should show them they're weak cucks.

>Americans and Europeans calling us racists

Is this a joke? Irony?

Congratulations on knowing how to read.

WAITO PIGGU WEEABOO GO HOMU

no gaijin.

>advanced
well then why you retards still stuck in muh Racism? it's hilarious that you import niggers and you get suffering with niggers

>tfw was student wanted to get the students to gang up and rape the cutie Japanese lady teacher
>tfw now that I am no longer a student I should be teaching like-minded children like myself that they should not be doing this and that in doing so it is wrong

Where do i sign up for this? I don't mind unshaved pussy.

オーストラリアは最高の国です

Join the Peoples' Liberation Army (PLA)

You have one week to accumulate 20,000 liberation points.

You get one liberation point for each Japanese girl you impregnate, brainwash, or kill

t. Clan Master with 1,000,000,000 Liberation Points

Oh ok.
Thought it was some kkk like shit going on.
It's hard to not draw lines when is about competing against other countries.