Ask an occasional crossdresser anything

Ask an occasional crossdresser anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/930235/b3690e204a/
quickvisio.com/camfaggot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can i c your butthole?

fuck off cancer

both of you deserve a painful death

Why don't you just lock yourself in chastity and become the bitch you truly want to be?

i second this

Is it wrong that I jerked off to that

i'd prefer to stick to at least not super indecent pics for AMA threads, at least during the start

an all time classic

i actually dislike chastity. Crossdressing is more of a hobby/occasional fetish rather than a lifestyle i would say, so at the end of the day, i'm usually glad i can get out of the outfits/lingerie again.

So then do you like to get fucked?

So you don't even want dick. You are a fag without benefiting others?

No, but it does make you gay.

Well, it's mainly just a fantasy, isn't it? No one is really 100% straight or gay in my opinion, so browsing the occasional more deviant threads about traps, bdsm, or whatever floats your boat doesn't hurt anyone, so it's all good i'd say

i'm actually mostly into girls. Tried anal a couple of times in my life, but doesn't seem to really do it for me. I'm not particularly into any masculine features or dicks either, so i didn't really feel the need to try it out with any guys.

Up until now i only dated girls, yeah. Not all of them were into crossdressing guys, but a few found it charming. It's not really a necessity for me that girls are into it, but it's definitely a nice bonus i'd say.

or a little bicurious at least probably

Any tips for a rookie.

One of these is a girl.
Debate.

that depends on what. many ppl usually wanna know how topose more feminine in pictures, how to shave properly, how to find girls interested in that or where to buy clothes. So not sure what you need tips for.

Quite easy, especially since i wore the same outfit as in the OPs pic

I was just asking because occasionally i slip on a pair of panties and feel a rush I just want more of a rush.

Outside of ex-girlfriends, does anyone of importance in your life know of this? Such as family or friends.

Whats your kik?

was never much of a person to wear lingerie underneath my regular clothing. I'd say its just an occasional bedroom fetish for me, if at all.
I think i once read about old businessmen wearing satin underneath because they like the feeling and whatnot. So that might be close to your thing? For me it's mostly about how it looks, either on myself or preferably on actual girls.

No, i don't think anyone in my family or IRL friend circle knows. I am not gonna tell anyone either, but if someone were to recognize me, than i wouldn't freak out either. Its not like my hobby makes me another person. Just a nice thing to do with partners or for some extra pocketmoney every now and then.
Maybe a more relateable version of your question could be asked like this: Would you tell your family or friends you are into full body latex-dresses? You won't run around outside with those either, so no need to tell your family or friends about that, if they don't wanna know, right?

i think i tried kik years ago. was mostly underage chicks or crazy ppl. I don't think kik is used all that much for talking with IRL friends over in europe. Might be wrong about that though.

bump for more pics pls

I'm jelly of ya body (:
What is your proffered method of hair removal?

can add some more pics to answers. just dont really wanna spam pics if no one is here anymore.

depends on what i need to shave. if i didnt dress for a few weeks or months, i just use electric razors for the feet, and shaving foam/one way wet razors and aftershave for all the private parts and everything else.

Omg u are so sexy I love ur skirt do u have a way I can contact u like on skype or snapchat?

Please reply babe I want to talk to u so bad

more pictures please!

so much for an AMA thread i guess...

Are you gay?

why do you have toys if you dont like anal

Do ur farts smell good?

duh

why do you faggots want the right to marry, but never wanna settle down?

you said ask anything, now answer.

Are you feminine outside the walls of your hobby?

I'm only attracted to girls i'm afraid

i was gifted one back when i started camming. was curious if it felt good, since apparently some people are really into it. Tried it a few times, but it doesn't seem to be something i really enjoy. Doesn't hurt to have a few toys at home if someone is staying over though.

vanilla and cocos. obviously.

i think you are a little mistaken here. Although from what i read, gay guys usually settle down longer than straight couples. Lesbian couples (without kids) statistically stay together the shortest amount of time.
If that was what you were referring to.

If i'm in normal clothes, and didnt dress for a while, i usually run around with a 3day beard too, so no one would really mistake me for a girl, if that is what you mean. People who don't know me well personally wouldn't recognize me on the street i'd say.

He fucking shaves his whole body lmao

When did you adapt to the lifestyle of being OP? AKA a massive faggot?

u say u only into to girls, does that include someone who is in the same situation as you?
Like an after hours cross dresser who was very feminine looking.

How do you have such an amazing figure? If you do what kinda training do you do? Is it just your diet? Both?

I wanna stop being so masculine ;_;

How did you come across this hobby, And where do you buy your clothes?

yeah, pretty much this. Although chest and back is always hairless. Blonde hair usually helps too.

I joined Sup Forums ages ago, i think i didn't browse at all for a year when moot sold Sup Forums to the asian guy. But well, its Sup Forums, so none of us can escape for all too long. All of us are here forever.

I used to fap to traps, but i probably won't ever wanna sleep with one. Some look cute and pretty hot indeed. But at the end of the day, who doesn't like a silky smooth and cute pussy on the girl you are with, or even love.
So yeah, i appreciate cute traps, but at the end of the day/fap, i prefer to have a girl next to me.

The angle and outfits are a pretty big part of that too. As well as the posing. Gotta find a mix that fits to your body style. I used to be somewhat chubby in middle school but worked out a lot in high school. I still have some chest fat left as you can see in this pic. Since the start of university, i'm pretty much a couch potato, so i just try to not eat too much.

Why do you think your faggotry is worth discussing?

Its quite a long story. Short version is, when i was 17 or so, i used to cam for a couple of old ladies who were into that. Was quite hot, and the hobby kinda stuck to me. Or at least i still do it every other month or so, depending on how much time i have and if i have someone to play with.

if you press on the catalog button and scroll down a few times, i'm quite sure you don't have to wonder about what kinds of threads you can find on Sup Forums. So why not one with some questions too.

Would you do this style thread again in the future?
Yes I'm asking because I'm leaving for work...

yeah why not. I used to post on Sup Forums a few times each month, but haven't had all that much time in the past to dress up or post here. AMA threads are fun too every once in a while or take a break. Just probably not all too much OC from me tbh

love the skirt, have a link to buy it??

where did you get your lingerie from?

are you referring to this one
or to this one most of my things are from online shops or gifts from when i used to cam some more. Most of the other stuff is from some of my ex-gfs or things i bought with them and kept when we broke up.

Can we see benis

Trans girl here just wanting some advice, do you do most shopping for clothes online? If not how do you buy your clothes? Just wondering because I'm really having problems with that rn.

What's your kik and what's your opinions on thick juicy horse dicks

Referring to this skirt.

isnt it more fun without sing that?

i have the feeling stating that gives you some backlash from Sup Forums. And i can only help in terms of lingerie. Just measure chest, waits, hip and find something for those measures. Stretchable lingerie is always preferred.

no kik, and back int he days when i downloaded songs on limewire, i usually wasnt too happy if an mp3 turned out to contain zoophilia.

i think i bought that on amazon. was called something something pvc striptease outfit. I'm not sure if you can still buy that exact same one.

It really is more fun with cute clothes still on
Sorry, cant really ask you anything, too uncreative for that shit

>without sing that
without seeing that*

but yeah, i think so too. without it, it would just be some random naked dude.

I mean, you can still look cute and feminine without clothes
But with clothes its just a lil extra, you know?

How often do you crossdress?

y

Jizz a bunch of times in a cup, get a syringe then squirt all said jizz in your anoos

yeah pretty much this. Although it usually depends on what your partner is into or prefers to do on that day too.

like once a month or so i'd say, sometimes not at all for 3-4 months, sometimes a couple days in a row. Used to do it more often and frequently, but lately i dont seem to be into it that much.
When my current gf says "i wanna make you cum when you dress up in cute lingerie" i usually don't say no though.

>When my current gf says "i wanna make you cum when you dress up in cute lingerie" i usually don't say no though.

>tfw will meet my internet gf thats okay with me liking traps and occasionally dressing up too in a couple months

Fug, I want her here right now, kek

is that your gf op?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i feel youl. Somehow almost all girls that live close aren't really marriage material.

No, an occasional good friend i'd say?
that one is my current one, she sadly isnt into me sharing pics of me or the both of us all that much. Kinda cute though overall. Just not so fun if i feel like dressing and she isn't around at the moment.

What do you do about facial/body hair?
Dont people notice you removed them when you are in boy mode?

Do you have a girly face?
Do you act slightly girly outside of the bedroom too, or go full masculine?

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I knew this was you Sean Murray you tranny cuck you should be fixing no man's lie not dressing in panties

well, it usually grows back over the next couple days anyway.
If someone asks, just tell them it feels nice on hot summer days or whatever. No one gives a shit usually.

as a Bi guy who is to far in the closet to go to gay clubs and bars, how do i meed cute cross-dressing bois. Thisismyfettish.jpg

Call xannie pls

I tink I'm ghey now

not girly, here is one with a wig for example. Some people seemed to like it, but i can't really pass without makeup. Hence crossdresser and not trap.
And i am pretty dominant usually apart from when i dress up. Not sure what you mean with acting girly outside, but i'd say that's not really the case for me.

just return your game, good thing i didnt buy mine before it came out

CL, swinger sites, fetish forums, etc.
Internet is vast.

I think thats what the girl in the jockstrap calls herself on Sup Forums right? Only saw that name once and didnt know it was her. I think she's not all too well at the moment.

i think thats ravenshadows, or whatever he calls himself now? He's got a pretty shit personality from what i could tell from the couple times we talked.

Sorry, I dont know how to explain that acting girly outside thing, english isnt my first language, kek

>tfw cant be dominated without bondage properly
I was stronger than all my partners so far, heh

>I think she's not all too well at the moment.
Why? Is she sick?

My first language is german.

And yeah, dressing up makes it easier for my partners to act dominant somehow. Or makes it easier for me to be more submissive rather. I dont mind being cute when i wear lingerie.

I usually end up turning the tables and be the dominant one either way, lingerie or not, when they aren't doing a good job being top.

i messaged her last week or so, i think she got sick on a festival or something, not sure. I only met up with her twice so far? So not all too close i'm afraid. Up until then i didn't even know she was occasionally camwhoring on Sup Forums

well, when i see dudes in shorts with shaved legs, i do think they are gay as shit famalam, so your hiding game is probably not as good as you think

Scheiße, meine auch
Wohnste auch noch in Deutschland?

And eh, with the dom part, I'm 6'2'' and strong as fuck, prolly comes from all the martial arts and woodchopping I do
So its always hard for my partner to dominate me
At least I found my q.t. russian internet gf now

Oh ok thanks

I don't get it. If you aren't dressing up so guys fuck you, why do it?
I mean thats what I do

I recognise that artist, anyone got souce?

what do you do more often, go grocery shopping or crossdress

oh wait, you live with your parents you pathetic fuck, you dont even do your own shopping or cooking

occasional crossdresser but full time faggot

Why would i wanna look manly for some random guy walking past me. Especially if he is checking me out. Seems kinda gay to me.

People who know me personally usually dont care if your legs are somewhat smooth or not though. Schedule your friends and family BBQ for 3 days after you dress up then, so you wont have to be concerned about that.

Austria actually. i'm 6 feet tall as well. And well, its true, most girls are submissive afterall. I have some underbed-restrains and other things that help with giving the girl more space to try some things out. Usually helps if you are the one in cuffs haha

never actually saw any of her threads, i think me matched over tinder ages ago.

the question is why wouldnt you? doesnt matter if you are gay, bi or straight, you could do bdsm stuff with every partner too. So why not crossdressing?

somewhat relevant from another thread: g.e-hentai.org/g/930235/b3690e204a/

do you liyke pudding?

more pics please!

Wirkst als ob du ganz cool drauf bist, Bock Kontaktdaten auszutauschen? (Nicht unbedingt für irgendwas sexuelles)
Wenn ja, poste ich mein Steam, damit du nicht gleich von dem halben Faden hier zugespammt wirst.

i tend to go grocery shopping more than once every few months, so i would say definitely more often. I live in a suburban house, have a stable job, a cute gf who's into my fetish too and a good relationship with my family. I am pretty pleased with how things turned out actually. Don't worry about me.

i actually love most kinds of sweets. Diabetes here i come in 20 years probably.

depends on what you wanna talk about haha. I tend to use skype and steam mostly for IRL friends. Dont really have anything for other people at the moment now that i think about it

Keine Ahnung um ehrlich zu sein, versuche nur neue Kontakte mit ähnlichen Interessen zu finden, kek
Wärs für dich okay mit Steam/Skype oder nicht?

Ever think about hormones

i lik choclit puddn. it loks lyk poo but is sweet.
do u lik ur momma or dadda? my mumma is my favrite

well, it would be cool to know what i'd look like if i started years ago. But that thought occurs like once every other years or so, so i can live with that haha.

welcome to Sup Forums, you will fit right in here

how old are you?

Hätte jedenfalls gerne ne Antwort, ist ja okay falls du ablehnst...

i feyl smaht her

hab ich eh hier geschrieben haha 27

Oh, also keine Möglichkeit weiterhin mit dir Kontakt aufzunehmen?
Schade, hätte mich gefreut

> that dimple just above the cock between the hips
HNNNNNNGGGG~~~~

> that dimple just above the cock between the hips
>dimple
>between the hips
wat

want to see a crossdresser live? visit me here and give me orders: quickvisio.com/camfaggot

fucking gross, what the fuck, get out of here