I have never ever seen a muslim irl.

I guess this is the new thread

/cum/ got really popular since I was last in it

I guess people hate the US less now or something

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES, TOO?

medium city mustard race

beyond the physical i am blue pyramid [shines]

haha Trump MAGA haha cuck haha I hate black people

damn i hate liberal cucks, did u hear that im not an numale and i support trump and have sex with girls

Are you ready?

i like anime

*gets balls crushed by bulldozer*

its magic baby

Very low energy, Jeb.

>I have sex with girls

Thinkin about moving to Bend desu

MIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD FFRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAK

Then you'll be a Bender

The American Dad episode with the Gilbert Grape Squirrels is so weird.

>having sex with girls
Women are a few years from becoming fully obsolete.
Glad to have kept being a wizard for all my life.

thought I was already

I believe all sex with women is rape because they could change their mind at any moment and not tell you because they're too afraid and frozen by fear. Men having sex with women in 2017 is totally problematic and highly misogynistic.

r u gay

You say that as if it were a joke but it's already the law in some European countries.

Irregardless

>le wizard meme

Stop pretending it's a choice and you've chosen it out of objection to modern decadence, tired of this meme, it's always been involuntary

Which should I try first IdolMaster or Love Live?

*Major city with small metro area mustard race

Bend is nice, you're outside the valley so you won't be in grass pollen hell for a quarter of the year

Love Live

That's the flying ointment I guess.

>tfw a gave my virginity to a roastie whore

still angry about it

It's voluntary. Back in highschool a girl once confessed she liked me and I made her cry for rejecting her. Few years later a college girl asked me if I wanted to be friends with benefits and also refused.

By the way I could just go to some brothel and fuck whores if I wanted to.

And my dad works at Nintendo

>The Biggest Small Town in America

cool

>tfw I've had sex with hundreds of women and dozens of aliens

I like both the male and female forms, but could only ever have a romantic relationship with a grillie, they're too cute and sweet and lovable

I went there as a kid a few times for snowmobiling, and for some OMSI camp thing a few times for school, that was pretty fun. I remember my lips being chapped as fuck though, dunno if I could handle that permanently

montreal ftw

Isn't having to lose your virginity to someone you've paid for an admission that you can't do it normally? Not really a coincidence that the majority of men who use prostitution services on a regular basis have something wrong with them.

I thought it was funny tbqh

I do like my city tho

youtu.be/S2HQyeJYKwM

Buds

Why don't you believe me? Even if I am lying about , still applies. It seems that you are more concerned with reinforcing previously created concepts rather than enriching your world view.

>OMSI
did you live in Oregon when you were younger or do people from out of state go there too?

>It seems that you are more concerned with reinforcing previously created concepts rather than enriching your world view.

Border town in Washington, within the sphere of influence of Portland so we got Portland radio, news channels, went to PDX for travel, stuff like that.

Love Live is more popular with the dumb normies but Idolm@ster is objectively better.

I neither believe or disbelieve you. I can't read your mind. I just think it's dishonest that people claim to be wizards by choice when the majority have some kind of autism spectrum disorder that impedes normal social interaction and developmental milestones, preventing them from having sex.

Vancouver?

sounds a little bit redneck.

Me

>complains about having no money
>gets a new tattoo

Girls are stupid.

Further up and smaller

Longview/Kelso

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

Just a little

Holy shit, girls are dumb? Really? That's fucking amazing bro, you should go post on /r9k/ and let them know. I don't think they've heard that before.

Looking for property around there. Either that or north of snohomish county. Either way I want to be on the I-5 corridor.

At least you're a semi-local moving back
Better than some other DESU

>sheltering your kids
do it a favor and finally have an abortion

>we were told that means the Devil's beatin' his wife

Can I abort my three year old son?

show us your accent you inbred hick.

I've thought about aborting my wife's 11 year old son Daquan. He keeps eating all the Crunchberries that I take from work when she takes my food privileges away for criticizing her.

I can't speak for everyone but at least on wizchan most wizards are volcels. Even incels at one point become accepting of their condition and so recognize it would be better for them to just keep that way, therefore being considered incels. Also keep in mind we're probaly talking about a disperse and tiny demographic group, there's probaly some 50,000 wizards in the entire planet right now. My last say on the subject is that other factors like social/familiar pressure also contribute to this. I appreciate your insight regardless.

Give me something to say

What emotion does it portrait to you?

Always ask a qualified tattoo artist for medical advice

I'm a dark wizard and I'm deeply offended you've taken our name and used it for old virgins.

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

It's a nice quiet-ish life, not enough snow for my tastes but I have the inverse taste for climate of most people so idk.

Yeah I wouldn't be looking at Bend if I wasn't originally from the PNW in the first place. I can't get over the fact that it's illegal to pump your own gas in the state though, lel

I done diddly dood my fiddly dees with a gee wiz hyuk hyuk hyuk

been training at 100x gravity all afternoon
ready to heem anyone ITT

lichess.org/yrVPdhiU
lichess.org/yrVPdhiU
lichess.org/yrVPdhiU

Top shitposting countries right now:

Canada
Australia
Germany
Finland
Turkey

QUÉ TENEMOS DJ RAPIDAMENTEEEEEEEEE

Thanks Love

>tfw houston
>tfw worst big city in texas

COMPLACIENDO PARA TODOS LOS BAILADORES CON ESTA ROLA QUE DICE.

Anime is not about the anime itself but how you watch it and how it goes down in your memory. I remember watching Love Live in summer and everytime I pull the memories from the back of my mind they feel wonderful. It was fun. Not with im@s so much. I didn't end up liking im@s because I would watch the episodes on a wooden chair that would make my back hurt.

The Eternal Leaves have really worked hard at dethroning Australia. Does the government hire special crack teams of people to research shitposting, distill it down into its most effective form, then use it to disrupt online discussion?

Give me a real phrase

There are some old places where they check your oil and wipe your windshields every time you get gas, it's kind of fun. I'm pretty used to it since I've lived here my whole life. Hardly knew how to work a pump when I took a trip.

Also Bend is getting bigger, it's not as small as it used to be.

It looks kind of jaded and bitter.
I feel that way sometimes.

I asked a guy holding a sign reading "pay close attention" what we should pay attention to. He said he didn't make the sign and didn't know.

God made that sign

Is it true that you can get beaten up for calling somebody a goof in Canada?

Shrugg it off then

I'm uploading this one into my tumblr btw

I can't disclose that information.

Why would you even use that word in a general with Canadians in it? Very culturally insensitive.

I heard you'll get a passive aggressive comment if you call someone "buddy" when they aren't your "buddy", friend.

Yeah but WHO is making it bigger? Better not be those damn mexicans

Oh I've also been to Three Sisters in Oregon and I remember getting ice cream as a kid there so all in all I have good memories of the state.

I was watching a Canadian cop show and the people getting arrested always call the cops goofs.

If you call me a goof I'm gonna feed you to the snowbank buddy, you better watch your mouth.

Also more than half the people being arrested were Native. Really makes you think.

>complains about mexicans
>lives in phoenix

I actually live in a much whiter suburb than the city itself, but yeah don't worry this is only temporary

Taking the Boganpill yankistanis it will save you from your dropping white percentage

>the first day of trumpmerica

It's mostly whites, they're getting lots of nu-industry like start-ups and breweries
>>complains about mexicans
>lives in the US
They should get 0 states

Of course. I haven't had too much new stuff to post lately