ITT: Post pics of girls you know, and other anons say how they would fuck them. Reply for repliea

ITT: Post pics of girls you know, and other anons say how they would fuck them. Reply for repliea.

Stick my dick right between her bikini gap n have her take it pushing her tits into the wall doggy till I was dead to cum on her face wwyd?

Fuck her in the ass violently and then cum all over her tatoo

Tittyfuck her in her car then cum on her stupid slutty tattoo.

tit fuck her and then cum on her glasses

She's adorable. Take her to a decent hotel room and tenderly make love to her while kissing her. Then cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Would put her face down In flowers ass up n fuck her till I came in her ass
Would spread her legs and eat her out then stuck my big cock in her tight pussy n prob cum on her glasses
Tell me more have more pics

The other way around I'm guessing user?

Hold her face down into the bed so she could barely breathe just enough to stay conscious and pound her asshole for 30 min nonstop. When I thought it was loose enough I would start by working a couple of fingers at a time in until my entire fist was inside of her ass. Then I would pump that ass as fast and long as I could and absolutely wreck her asshole.

Yea my b wwyd

tit fuck her and then cum on the other one

Push her against a wall and grab her tits, then i'd push her to her knees and take out my cock and fuck pretty little mouth as tears stream down her face. Then i force her down and fuck her doggy style until i cum in her tight little ass, leaving her used with cum leaking out.

Take blondie, and shove her face right into her friends cunt. Fuck her friends asshole with her clown nose.

Both of them in the arse no lube, no fucking about, I'm not here for fun and games missy

I'd tie them both to use them like I want. I'd fuck left while right is watching, then cum on left face and force right to lick it off

Have her lay on her back and spread her legs as far as possible. Proceed to fuck her cunt as hard as I can until I cum inside it. Then take my dick that has a mixture of my cum and her pussy juice and dry it in her hair.

Oops was meant for:

Grab her by the stupid fucking haircut and force her head down to the base of my cock. Hold her there as she struggles to breath.

Pull her off and cum all over her tits.

Fuck her pussy from behind, grab her by the hair as you pound.

was meant for you

Take her by her her and fuck her from behind all night ling, then let her go to her stupid prom with her face covered of my cum

Grope her tits and ass in public. She'd let me do it and smile because she's a good submissive whore. I'd then bring her to my home, throw away her clothes and fuck her in the ass. I'd cum all over her body and let her walk away naked and plastered of semen while she'd have a smile of satisfaction for being a obedient slut

I'd force her to sneaky blow me while I sit next to her. She'd swallow my cum then kiss her boyfriend as he is joining her, than wink at me with a cumslut smile on her face.

Oh man, I'd titty fuck the shit out of this one. More pics?

Feel the train sway a little and lose my balance and fall into her and grab tits. Instead of being mad she grabs my hand and places it between her legs. We start making out while I slide my hands up her shirt and remove her bra. She unbuttons her pants and lowers them and her panties enough that I have access to her pussy. She proceeds to ride me while riding the train and suffocating me with her tits. I finally cum in her pussy, and just leave my dick inside her for a bit after.

She definitly gets a thumb in the ass

I'd make her wish come true. I'd tie her up and keep her as my little fuck toy to use as I want. She'd get my cock up her ass every night before going to sleep,

Hell yes. I'd feed her dick, damn. How old and how big are those knockers

I would wait until night, sneak into those boats, and fuck her face hard. Watch her smile while cum rolls down her face.

Love that smile. I'd rip her clothes off her so that she's naked and uncomfortable, then rub my hands all over her body while she looks at you for reassurance...then I'd start fingering her little pussy. She'd resist, but then she'd get really wet and start to moan a little. I'd put her on all fours at that point and let my friend start to fuck her pussy while I slid my dick in her mouth and start to fuck her face until we both shoot huge loads inside her.

How about this blonde?

Last one

I'd take her by the hair while I force her to take my cock up her ass brutally. She'd think about shouting for help but realize she likes being used like the whore she is. She'd love the experience more and more. By the time I'd have came all over her big tits, she'd be all smiles, ready for a second round.

would love to take that top off her and use it to tie her hands up
Proceed to titty fuck / face fuck her
cum on those lovely tits

Have her ride me twice as hard and long as that bike, then make sure to cover her massive tits with my cum.

I'd bend her over and fuck her hard. When I'm done I'll pull out and blast on her tits. Then I'd make her walk around topless with my jizz all over her tit for everyone to see.

I'd rip her dress apart and fuck her hard up her tight little hole. I'd grab her by the tits and occasionally slap her in the face. She'd keep her beautiful smile the whole time. I'd cum all over her face and she'd giggle while scooping it up to eat it

I'd congratulate her for waiting me with her pants already unbuttonned and unzipped. I,d facefuck this shit out of her until she'd be a mess and then fuck her in the ass to her displeasure. She'd endure it because she's a good whore and she'd swallow my load once I'm finished.

I would slap her around and spit on her right there in the bathroom. Make her gag on my cock for awhile before having her kneel and rest her face on a toilet seat while I take turns fucking her ass and cunt. Keeping spitting on her and telling her what a worthless whore she is. Make her start licking the toilet clean before I cum on her face and the seat, making her lick it up. Leave her like that and make her beg everyone who comes in to use her dirty fuckholes.

strip her naked and fuck her ass hard right there in the snow until i cum hard inside her

I would make her think I've got a surprise for her but she's got to close her eyes. She'd giggle while I'd bring her in a calm place where I'd tie her up. Submissive as she is, she'd let me do it. I'd grope her tits, put my cock between them, fuck her hard and cum on her face. Still smiling she'd ask me if it's her surprise or if I got her something. I'd spit on her face and she'd laugh.

My lovely, innocent gf : )

Gotta be facefuck. Those are are amazing and I'd love to see them well up with tears and weep a little from gagging and not being able to breath. Some nice hard slaps across her grinning face would be essential too - make her nice and red before cumming on her pierced, slutty face

She'd like it and ask for more

Gotta violently fuck this sluts ass as it's being recorded and her parents can hear her moans

Fuck / Marry / Kill?
Pussy / Ass / Mouth?
Else?

I'd stick my thumbs in her eye sockets while I ride her like a filthy animal.

pls be rough anons

Rough please

Gives me the biggest hard on ever, used to go to school together and she goes to my uni

I would fuck her there on the beach, in front of everyone

I'd offer her a drink after I put some drug in it. I'd drag her in her chamber and fuck her ass violently. When I would be ready to cum, I'd do it all over her pretty blonde hair. I'd then slap the fuck out of her ass until it is bright red. She'd wake up confused and with terrible pain in and on her ass. She couldn't walk straight for a couple days and it would hurt when she'd sit down on a chair.

Whip her right there on the beach, make her undress and lie on her back. Then have all my friends cum on her while her bf films it all. Then make her post the vid online

(For me one on the right)

Damn, dat ass...

I would get on top of her right there. Just sneak up on her, quickly yank her panties down, and shove my dick in her cunt before she could react. Then proceed to have my way with her, pounding her while holding her down and listening to her whines and complaints slowly turn to moans. And then finally empty myself in her cunt and enjoy the sweet orgasm, while she just lies there and gets filled, and is left panting as I get off her and leave her.

Got a bunch of 'modelling' pics of this chick.
Asking for it much?

"ITT: Post pics of girls you WISH you knew, and other anons say how they would fuck them. Reply for repliea."

More

nice. more pls.

if gey her drunk and take her behind the bushes. strip her naked and make her lie on her back as i take her legs on my shoulders. i enter her with a swift thrust and fuck her senseless deep and hard until i fill her with my cum

blindfold her and tie her arms and lege on the top part of the bed for her to be fully exposed. have her way with her and then call some of my friends to do the same and watch the hgorror on her face when she understands whats going on

How would you fuck her user?

Hm yes she'd take ur dick

I'd take her glasses out and then spit on her little slut face. I'd facefuck her and cum down her throat.

What would you do Sup Forums?

id strip her naked and have her be like that for the rest of the day. put a vibrating buttplug in her ass and an egg in her pussy and make her give me head all day. use the toys in her to give her some but not enough relief until she comes to me on her knees and begs me to use her slutty holes. i leave hte egg inside her ang go straight for her ass putting the egg vibrations on max. i fuck her until she cant take it anymore and cum down her throat, making her have a taste of her sore butt

cut that dress off her, bend her over and fuck her ass raw before shoving my dick down her throat

I would masturbate her with this while i fap

>They both have very manly faces.
Barf

long slow BJ with edging while she's got an anal jewel in, start fucking her mouth and pull out to cover those sexy glasses in cum

nudes?

would you love her or destroy her?

Should her sis join?

My gf what do you think guys?

Lay her on her back on the edge of the bed with her head ganging off. I'd fuck her mouth while you sit across from her and you both lock eyes with each other while I fuck her mouth and my balls slap her face. I'd be twisting her titties as I nut down her throat. One I'd finish of clean my dick off on her face and you'd wipe down her fave with a towel

>Post pics of girls you know, and other anons say how they would fuck them.
Why?