Does such people exist in reality?

Does such people exist in reality?

Yeah, there are lots of actors in real life.

Probably. Few and far between.

thats a picture of such a person existing in reality fuck you mean

not sure, and people tend to forget he read a lot of books

an indian was brilliant but died too soon

these dudes either come and go unnoticed, or have serious social problems due to their "abilities'

but that was a GREAT movie though

the chance to meet such a person is statisticly 0 but they exist

Yeah, his name is Ben Affleck.

They exist and they're called janitors.

Neat-o!

>Does such people exist in reality?

Intelligence and education are two different things. There are probably extraordinary intelligent people in the slums of Kalkutta or Monrovia who will never have a chance because they have no access to education.

this

Yeah but they will never be able to solve random equasions they walk by like Ben Stiller in that movie.

That's Leonardo DiCaprio, dumbass.

No, not really. This story was really just meant to appeal to our natural affinities for the underdog.

We'd all clamor for a thuggish, but loveable and charismatic genius to exist, but most geniuses are the exact opposite: cold, autismal one-uppers that have been bred for success.

very high chance they do considering the technology all around us.

Do you like apples?

of course

there are scads of brilliant people who have potential to be the next Einstein, Hemmingway, or Picasso, but we will never know...our system is not built to find these people it is a "bootstrap" system which means that not only do you have to have the talent you have to have an even greater ability to market yourself it is why most of the captains of our society have a great ability for self promotion but aren't all that brilliant. It is why our society is stagnating.

yes i'm pretty sure matt damon is real. he might be a muppet but probably not.

Ramanujan

wait, matt damon isn't a puppet?

the holy grail for girls. smart boys are in high demand and are usually humanitarians too. they're rare though and very secretive because no one understands them

I become this person whenever I'm on meth.