B, I had my first one night stand last night. Does this mean most guys will consider me a slut if they find out...

b, I had my first one night stand last night. Does this mean most guys will consider me a slut if they find out, and should I never admit to it?

If you're a female guys will automatically consider you a slut one night stand or not.

Wow betafag in 1 minute

If girl;
Guys will definitely think of you as a slut but may or may not still sleep with you anyway
If gay guy;
Guys will probably judge you and think of you as a 'fuck boy' but may or may not still sleep with you anyway

End result; you're still probably gonna get laid pretty easily

most guys have considered me a prude rather than a slut. maybe this will balance me out and make me normal.

just dont tell everyone. duh.

Tits or gtfo

Nah. You sound like a basic bitch, which I guess is what you're hoping for.

Yes, it sucks and I'v been in your position and they do. I just got out of a long ass relationship and they come trying to huff and puff and blow my house down and I'm the slut?. They all pretty much know I'm no slut though because.

>Not a DNB
>Laugh in their faces
>Laugh in their faces to other people
>Keep that shit secret.

Guys will just think you're easy and only be nice to you for sex.

yeah, thats probably what I will do.

Why?

You're concerned about your image over a single one night stand. It's pretty basic. Bitch.

in reality no its not slutty, everyone has sex and the fact that you did once without any consequences is actually pretty badass. i just hope it wasn't with a black guy.

>newfriend
Oh fuck, I can't believe you think you are schooling me.

I think Simone de Beauvoir is spinning in her grave.

thanks. no, he was very white, dont worry.

big cock?

i am not exactly a penis expert but i would probably call it average i guess.

Have you ever had your mouth, pussy,and ass dominated by a huge cock?

nope, sorry.

how old are you and why did you do it

Would you like to?

18. i dont know why. i was drunk, first week at college doing stupid things. its a learning experience i guess.

nah, but thanks for offering!

did he touch your anus? even briefly?

Are you hot?

Nah. But that dude is gonna tell the story of his conquest, if not try and contact you as a booty call.

Tits or gtfo

probably, i guess yeah.

im normal, dunno.

he texted me this morning already.

Did you sucks his cock?

guys always prefer to have one night stand to a relationship. So whomever thinks you are a whore you don't want his jealous hypocrite ass anyways.

just for a minute or so.

good way to look at it, thanks!

You are fucking stupid. Why would I want to figure out what I am and am not allowed to do all the time? You get to do the freaky shit with a steady piece of pussy.

U sholdnt be answering all these perverts questions. Dont give them the details, freaks.

You sound exactly like this girl I know... hmm

i dont mind. i came here looking for input on this stuff, so if answering questions means i get actual conversation out of it thats fine with me. not like they know me anyway so its fine.

Did he cum in you or on you?

we used a condom. so, i guess in? but maybe that doesnt count as in because of the condom. anyway, thats what happened.

I think I know you

Why did you only suck his cock for a second?

did he see your naked ass?

OP, There is something I really need to ask you but don't want to do it here. Do you have a throwaway skype or something? I won't fuck with you, and if I do just block me. What do you think?

why?

I don't know. i mean, i didnt time it or anything. it just wasnt the only thing going on i guess is what i meant.

yeah, i guess probably.

You sound exactly like one of my friends who had a similar experience recently

nice use of the isis flag op

Does isis control black and white now?

well, unless her experience was last night, im probably not her. but maybe! if you do know me, keep quiet about this =-)

is that what it looks like? oops. i just google one night stand to find a good picture.

i guess you can message me on skype at ashleyis99. its not my main account or anything.

u fucking faggot

Would you ever hang your head off the bed and let a man fuck you in the mouth?

how many guys did you fuck prior to him?

It was last night... haha

no, that sounds kind of unpleasant.

one

oh. uh oh. lol. what state are you in?

Why dont you two take this conversation to Skype. Your normal bullshit is fucking up my ability to fap thinking about you getting plowed by a big cock. Thanks.

IL

not me then! close, but not in IL.

One? You have only fucked two people total and you think you are a slut? Wrong.

does your butthole smell like farts?