gg

Hugbox thread now

Does anyone have some strips with the McGonagall dude? Those are my favourites

No, sadbox thread now

This one is mine
I know is shitty, but what can you expect from my first fluffy drawing
What should i change?

LOG OF SHIT

I am beginning to wonder how much of your work you have neglected to post. This, along with the walk by the lake.

Fuuu

Bump

why is the blood orange

Someone is gonna die tonight

I would fucking destroy that fluffy

My litteral response to that fluffy

Why do they like sketty again?

preprogrammed

The same reason you like your favorite food, taste

They are programmed to think it's the best food ever, even of they don't know what it is

Continue plz

Any comics/pics of fluffies hurting/killing humans?

This one's actually sad

I like how in mcgonagall canon every fluffy have shit arround their asses

The closest i have

I don't care what the other Anons say, I like these fluffy threads, they are a nice break from the regular Sup Forums stuff.
My only problem is that sometimes it's hard for me to understand the "fluffy-talk" considering that I'm not a mothertongue english speaker.

don't die on me

Bump for life

beautiful. was there any more?

Bumpin

My mothertoung is not english, but i normally understand their talk, there's a Fluffy wiki with their vocabulary, so i go there normally

Pls live

Thanks for the heads up, man

Mo probblem

What artist is this? Looks familiar.

Here, short version

I think that's it for this one. I got other fluffy stuff, some of it is OC by me. (Pic related, part 1 of 2)

That's actually a good summary

2 of 2

It was made by Papa flugby
He has more like this
Also, he has a serious account for fluffy booru, called Onion_Bubs

love it

Pretty good art, lines are consistent, the faces look pretty great, the anatomy is correct, yeah, 9/10 cuz no coloring
Also, saw you have another one colored, can i see?

Thanks, here's some more

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Well there's no connection between the two panels so I'm assuming you're showcasing this. It's not too bad honestly, you will need to improve with practice but the only glaring error I see is the wings are too far down the blue fluffy's back.

Guess you'r talking about this one ->
Pic related

Thanks, im doing another one, ill put the wings a bit more normal

Quickhorn.

Amazing, do you have a FluffyBooru account? I would like to see how much will your drawing improve in some time, you could be one of the best ones, i see talent

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Yeah, my name on fluffybooru is That-Guy. Thank you for the compliment man

That is fucked

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

Why is this a thing again?

You obsessed fucks need to find a hobby. Try suicide.

This is so fucking stupid, I mean it's not as cancerous as trap threads, but it's close. Consider suicide.

Why is it sad?

>It needs to clean anus

LOG OF SHIT

Sorry faggot, no exceptions