F̢̨̧̳͙͈͍͓̰̻̖̙̹͍͈̠̼̟̱͓̐̓͐̔̍͊̅͛̏̋̂́̇̋̏̐̇͆̕̕̕͜͝ͅa͆̊̑͌͗̃͆̔̀̎̎̑̅̕͝...

f̢̨̧̳͙͈͍͓̰̻̖̙̹͍͈̠̼̟̱͓̐̓͐̔̍͊̅͛̏̋̂́̇̋̏̐̇͆̕̕̕͜͝ͅa̢̧̯̳̯͔͖͈̠̘͖̝̝̩̦̲̳̙̗͎̺͆̊̑͌͗̃͆̔̀̎̎̑̅̔̊̇̂́̕̕͝͝ͅp̨̨̢̡̧̰̮̳͔̯̱̙̰̼̳͔̰̝̝̳̟̭̀̏̾̿̿̉̿̌͑̑̎̒̎̏͆̄̌̐̎͛̈́͝p̨̡̨̨̠̹̹̻͔̫̝̞̻̮̹̣̙̭̣͙͉̱̍̉̎̑̃̌̈̏̓̽̎͐̍̆̏͑͐͆̉̊̚͝ḯ͖̫͈̺̬̻̖͇̫̥̳̬͙̤͙͚̳͈̝̜̻̆̋̃̄̓̽̍̐̓͂̌̀̊͒͂̒̉̐͘̚̕͜n̡̧̩̘̣̗̲͖̳̝̣̯͕̦̲͉̘̟̣̩̱͌́̔̂͛̅́̓̔͛͑̊̔̀́̓̈̓̌̚͜͝͝ģ̧̢̨̨̖̳̥̞̹̺̟̱̫̙̫͇̦͉̘̺͚͆̂̈̏͋́́̂͋̀͋͗̔̐̃̎̏͐͒̈́́͠ ̡̡͍̦̬̮͖͓̗̘͇͙̥̺͍̠̭̣͉̞̼̋́̉̈́̔̎̔͌̀͛̅̀̓͌̍̎̿̄̉̈̈́͋͜ṫ͓̩̦̱̥̲͕̺̭̲̗̮̮͙͕͖̞̻̞̱̙͎̽͂̎̄͂͛̐͆̒̐̎̍͌̓̀̆͑̆̕̕͘ọ̡̥͎̖͕̼̼͙͓͍̺̮̞̪͙̮͎͍̯̯̲͒̅̓̊͛͗̒̄͋̔̉̅͒͌̓̈͂̓̀̓̕̚ ̡̬̣͖̯̭͎̭̦̪̲̗͎̼͚̳͉̘͉̬̭͐̋̈̌̔͆̽͋́͋̀̀̈̇̓͗̎͘͘̕̕͝ͅt̢̨̨̡̻͉̹̰̥͕̖̭͓͍͈͉̥̮̟̼̝̾̽́̊̏̐̅̂͛͋̅͂͋̄̅̃͂̚̕͠͠͝ͅr̢̛̰̯̱͚̰̞̮̜͉͉̺͎͙̹͉̖̱̳͈̒̉͌̑͗͗͂̒̅̀͑̽̐̀̓̅̚͘͝͝͠ͅͅa̧̨̛̟̮͙̙̙̹̠̗͉̲͚̱̱͎̼͇͖̭̹̅̐̃̏͌̈́́́̇̈́̃̒̎̋̍͊́̾̀͑͒ͅp̡̡̢̨̛̞̦̖̜̟̮͈̻̗̞̺͍̯͈͔͇̖̊͗͊̂̀̅͋͌̎̅̒̾̄̓́̇͒̕͜͝͝͠s̢͖̖͕̗̟͖̯͓̝̫̯̺̠̗̝̪̖̞̙̽̊̅́͒̏̿̋̆̂̈̏͗̎̌̏͆͊̚͘͜͠͠ͅ ̢̢̡̞̞͙̹̣̭͚͉͉̜͔̘̻̟̯̘̅̌͋̀̓̂̌̑̑̿̂̐̔̓̌̈́̌̅͗̿͂͜͜͠ͅį̧̡̣̱͓̙̦̣̬̬̫̳̱̮͎͍̥͕̥̰͂̒͐̔͒͒̋͐͒͋̄̈͑͌̈́̈́̍̇̅̈́͛̚ͅs̨̛͔̘̲̜̥͍̝͎̞̻̹̻̖̘͔͕͇̹̯̱͗́̀̍̒̉̅̈́̑͌̈́͌̅̈́́͑̈́̑̀̕͜͝ ̢̥͍̲̫̺̣͇̳̰̠͓̬̲͕̠͖̻̤̱͖̆͒͊̅̓̾͋̌̄̿̓͗̒̈́͌̒̌͛̚͜͝͠͝g̢̛̩͓̻͓̘̺̖̻͚̘̭̦͕̜͎̣͇̗̝͍͉̃̇͊̆̑̈́̿̍̄́̑͗͌͌̒͛̏͂̒́͠à̢̡̛̦̤̻̫̤͍͍̰̤̣̯̠͚̪̥̥̙̤̺̟͒̐̓̈́͐̒͒̐̌̉̆͆͒̌͗̊͘̕̕͝ÿ́͐̔͗̀̾y

f̛̐͒̎͌̿̌̏͌̑̇̎̉̈́̂͛͑̀̊̀̈́̀̂͐́͆̒̌̄̀̑̚̚̕͝͠a̛̅̉̄͑̾͋̂̿̀̎̋̋̒̅̒̓̓̈́̊̍͊́̾͆̐͆̉̈́̀͊͘̕͝͠͠p̍̎̈́̑̅̎̇̓̅͛̃͂̾͗͐͂͑̒̀̉͐̿̾͑̓͂̇̓̄͗̕͘̕̕͠͝ṕ͑̿͌̒̿͒̃̈́̒͋͊͋̔̈́̿̈́͌̇́̌̓́̔̓̉̑̓͒͛́̕͘̕͠͝í̈̐͋̑͛͋̆̑͆͑̀̈́̐̑́͐̂̾̈́͗́̐̓̈́̈́̔̂̈͊̔̓̚͝͠͠n͗̆͋͋̀̿̂̂͛̎́̈́̉̈̽͑̂͂̃̇̐̇̆̄̍̂͛̊̈́̆͗̃͘̚͝͝g̊͆̋͂̾̉̐̓̈́̐̊̈̄̎͆̇̈̆̆̋͊͆̆͐̆̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͝͝͝͝ ̛̈́̄̊̽̊͌̍͗͂̊͑͗̔̓̓̾̓͛̌̃̎̇͋͊͂̀̀̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͠ẗ́͛͛̾͆͌͒̎̀͂̇̀̾͋̽̈́̓̇́̌̍̓͐̀̓̉̿̒̀̐̀̄̌͘͝͝ơ̛̛̒̈́̿̂͆͋͗̔́͐̎̊́̀̃̄̀̋̍̃̀̀͋́̈́̓͗̈́̚̚̕͝͝ ̛̛̇͌͐̔͆̔̀̂̄̍͊̎́̽͊̄́͗͐̍̉̑̐̀̐͆̕̚͘͝͠͝͠͠t̀͊̓̍͐̍͌̋̈̅̃̎͋̆̍́̈́̓͐͂̾̏́͛̿̐͂̀͗͐͆̓̆̕̚͘r̓̈́̊͛̏̽͛̏͊̀̔̓̉͂́̄̾̒̐̂̈́͐̈́̑́͊͗̉̐̋̕̕͝͝͝͠a͋͌̊͒̄̑̐̑͂͛͆̄͊͆̄͒͐̀̍͆̇̂̄͛̊̈́̇̊̾̂́͆̕̚͘͝p̛̿̆̃̐͊̏̑̂́̈́̀͆̋́̾͆̑̍̑̃̊̾̋̄̾̾̑̊̚̚͘͠͝͝͠s̛̑̊͗͑̈͛̂̀͋̿̏̉͒̽̉͊̈́̎̑̔͆̽̈́̊̋͊͌̓̓̏͋̽͝͠͠ ͒̾̇͗̈́̆̑̐̾̓̋̔͑͊͂̂̾͋̓́̈̽̃̒̒̂͐̈́̅̿̐͋͐́͘͘i̐͛͌̑͆͛̒̓͒̿̌̄̓̏̀̅͆̄̀̑͐̄̉̋̿̔͐̆̚̚̚̚͘̚͠͝s̏͋̍̃̑̀̈́̀̀̀͆̇͊̿̈́̿́̔͊͊̏̋̂̿͊̈́̀͛̂̆̿͋̉̚̚͝ ̛̓̒͋̈́̒̏̂̄̇̽͒̃͑̔̎̑͐͋̂̈́͛̍̍̀̓͗́̃̏͑͝͝͠͠͠g͊͛̓̄̀͛͗̄̇̈́͐̉̅͂́̈́̎̆́̓̉̄͒͗̿̄͒̀̏͑͘͝͝͝͝͠a̛̐̒̾͊̂̄̓̽͂͒̒̓̎͂̔̽̑̈́͂͒̓̇͒̔̀̽̉̒̓̚͘̚̚͝͝y̛̓̓̔͌̋̄͌̾͌́̓̀̎̄̀̊̍̀̆̀̃͑͒̿̾̓͋͐͂̚̕̕̕͝͠

f̛̐͒̎͌̿̌̏͌̑̇̎̉̈́̂͛͑̀̊̀̈́̀̂͐́͆̒̌̄̀̑̚̚̕͝͠a̛̅̉̄͑̾͋̂̿̀̎̋̋̒̅̒̓̓̈́̊̍͊́̾͆̐͆̉̈́̀͊͘̕͝͠͠p̍̎̈́̑̅̎̇̓̅͛̃͂̾͗͐͂͑̒̀̉͐̿̾͑̓͂̇̓̄͗̕͘̕̕͠͝ṕ͑̿͌̒̿͒̃̈́̒͋͊͋̔̈́̿̈́͌̇́̌̓́̔̓̉̑̓͒͛́̕͘̕͠͝í̈̐͋̑͛͋̆̑͆͑̀̈́̐̑́͐̂̾̈́͗́̐̓̈́̈́̔̂̈͊̔̓̚͝͠͠n͗̆͋͋̀̿̂̂͛̎́̈́̉̈̽͑̂͂̃̇̐̇̆̄̍̂͛̊̈́̆͗̃͘̚͝͝g̊͆̋͂̾̉̐̓̈́̐̊̈̄̎͆̇̈̆̆̋͊͆̆͐̆̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͝͝͝͝ ̛̈́̄̊̽̊͌̍͗͂̊͑͗̔̓̓̾̓͛̌̃̎̇͋͊͂̀̀̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͠ẗ́͛͛̾͆͌͒̎̀͂̇̀̾͋̽̈́̓̇́̌̍̓͐̀̓̉̿̒̀̐̀̄̌͘͝͝ơ̛̛̒̈́̿̂͆͋͗̔́͐̎̊́̀̃̄̀̋̍̃̀̀͋́̈́̓͗̈́̚̚̕͝͝ ̛̛̇͌͐̔͆̔̀̂̄̍͊̎́̽͊̄́͗͐̍̉̑̐̀̐͆̕̚͘͝͠͝͠͠t̀͊̓̍͐̍͌̋̈̅̃̎͋̆̍́̈́̓͐͂̾̏́͛̿̐͂̀͗͐͆̓̆̕̚͘r̓̈́̊͛̏̽͛̏͊̀̔̓̉͂́̄̾̒̐̂̈́͐̈́̑́͊͗̉̐̋̕̕͝͝͝͠a͋͌̊͒̄̑̐̑͂͛͆̄͊͆̄͒͐̀̍͆̇̂̄͛̊̈́̇̊̾̂́͆̕̚͘͝p̛̿̆̃̐͊̏̑̂́̈́̀͆̋́̾͆̑̍̑̃̊̾̋̄̾̾̑̊̚̚͘͠͝͝͠s̛̑̊͗͑̈͛̂̀͋̿̏̉͒̽̉͊̈́̎̑̔͆̽̈́̊̋͊͌̓̓̏͋̽͝͠͠ ͒̾̇͗̈́̆̑̐̾̓̋̔͑͊͂̂̾͋̓́̈̽̃̒̒̂͐̈́̅̿̐͋͐́͘͘i̐͛͌̑͆͛̒̓͒̿̌̄̓̏̀̅͆̄̀̑͐̄̉̋̿̔͐̆̚̚̚̚͘̚͠͝s̏͋̍̃̑̀̈́̀̀̀͆̇͊̿̈́̿́̔͊͊̏̋̂̿͊̈́̀͛̂̆̿͋̉̚̚͝ ̛̓̒͋̈́̒̏̂̄̇̽͒̃͑̔̎̑͐͋̂̈́͛̍̍̀̓͗́̃̏͑͝͝͠͠͠g͊͛̓̄̀͛͗̄̇̈́͐̉̅͂́̈́̎̆́̓̉̄͒͗̿̄͒̀̏͑͘͝͝͝͝͠a̛̐̒̾͊̂̄̓̽͂͒̒̓̎͂̔̽̑̈́͂͒̓̇͒̔̀̽̉̒̓̚͘̚̚͝͝y̛̓̓̔͌̋̄͌̾͌́̓̀̎̄̀̊̍̀̆̀̃͑͒̿̾̓͋͐͂̚̕̕̕͝͠.

s̛̛̀̒̎̏̿́̈́̇̔́̄́̽͑͐̃̌͆̒̉̔̑́̐̒̒̌̀̋̔͑͌̍̃͗̓͛̉̌̿͑̇͊̏̆̊̃̿̌͂̔̿͆́̿̈́̃̈́̋̋͑̑̀̿̌́̓͆́̑͒̉̄̀̔̐͂̓̽̀̂̔͌̚̕͘͘̕͘̚̕͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ờ̛̑̉̌̆̾̊͗͒͑̈́͌̍̎͛͐͂̆̓̀̈́́͌̀̑̄̏͆̊̒̆́͊͋̈́̋̈́̽̈́͐̈̈̊̓̐͆̈͑͑̀͗̈́̋͑̋͌̂̅̅̒̀̃͊͌̎̍̽̒͊̑̉̐̽̑̄͌̀͂̄̾̇̓̓͊͌̓̕̚̕͘͘͘͝͝͠͠͝͝ ̑̇͂̅̈̓̑̋̀͒̇̇̃̀̓͗̈́̈́̽͆̋͑̃̔͋̒͗̉̈̀̾͗͆̅̄͋̽̍̓̓̍̎̏̌͐̆̿̀͌͛͛̆͒̍̔̉̀̅̒̿̂͒͌̑͊̂͒̊̅͑̀̄̉̿͐̉̐̒͋̈́̈́̓͐͑̋͒̋͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͝͠͝͝͝͠g̛̛͋͋̿͛̌̑̾̈́̽̑͌̊̓̄̆̍̌͑̈́͊͑̃͒͐̍͊͂̅̏͛̽͒̈͌͐̐̈́͛͌̐̎̅̊͑̿͌̀̽̔͂̐̃͑̀̄̔͆͐͌̈̀̀̇̏͆̇̀́̆̄̋̉̀̃̉͑͛̌̓̇́̏͋̌̾̀͋͘͘͘̕͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ả̛̛̛̛̛̛̓̉̾͆̎͒̔̓͛͐̇̄̾͋̇̈́͋͊̋͆͋̿͂̌̈́̓͊̂͆̌͐̋̓͌̀̊̈̌̈́̍̒̇͗̈́̏̽́͗̿̄͋͆̆̈́̆̄̽͊̃͋̃͒͒͒̆͗͊͆̃̌̆͗͑͆̍͐̎̅́̃̊́̆͆͘̚͘͝͝͝͠͝͝y̛̛̛̛̛̛͛̒̈́̑͌̀͐̾̿̀͋̐͆̿̈͋̈́͆̆̍̅̆̌͒̾͗̉̇̍̈̅̒̈́̒̀̊̇̉̒̂̊̈́̾̅̿̾̾͐̓̽̽͑̏̆̌̓̐̒̃̾͋͋̒̏̆͐̔̅̈̉͐͊͗͌̓̃͋͒̎̓̀̓͊̍̕͘̕̚͝͠͝͝͝͠

s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅

How does it feel to be a faggot OP?

ғ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴜ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴄ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴋ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ʏ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴏ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴜ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴀ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ʟ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ʟ̶̷̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿

Feels good

how does it feel knowing you are a gay faggot fapping to traps

you are right sir

n̙̲̖̪̩̑̊̀i̗̞̞͒ͫ͂ͬ̎ͨ͝ͅg̫̲̮̪̦͎͂́ͩͩ̅ͬģͫe̙̫͉̬̠͖͆̃̿̑͂ͅr͖̻̦̩̘̭͗͛̓͛͊̈́ͯs͇̖̯ ̤̭͚̠͛ͪ̓̔̄̍ä̟̘͓n̨͖͇̥̰̼̦̰ḏ̬͓́͌͢ ̯̉͗̿ͦ͆ͤ͐͜j̱̮̘͑͊̽͐̌͐̈͘e͓̜̠͍͋̕w͙̼ͤͅs̵̳͇̘̮͉ͮ ͔̼͎͇̣͓͈̅͗
̪ͨ͢a̩̤ͭ̇͗̽r̘ͮ̍̑ͩͦ͊ͤe͉̟̓͘ ̉̓͊҉͔̞̭̬͖͕b̯͎̻̓̑ͅá̤͉͖ͭ̌̔ͮͣd͉̠͚͖͑̃ͪ͑ ͙̪͕̲͍̖n͉͔̪̔͋ͩ̓e͉͍͚͑ͦͨͫw̹̳͚̹͑͂̓̉sͤ̿̎ͯ̿̔̃͏͓̮̳

I don't. Feels good. Nothing wrong with traps, just not for me

everything is wrong with traps

If they want to be a trap and someone wants to fap to it, where is the problem? Not for me (huge fucking boner killer to think about it), but is some guy wants to, fine with me

>
no

Yeah we know it's gay. Who the fuck cares? We don't.

This thread is gayer than pic related. Kill yourself OP

nah you killyourself for actually saving that shit no your pc. talk about being gay m8

For me the issue comes in when people say that traps aren't gay. You are fapping to a penis. Gay is ok but don't fight the faggot that you are

>I am newfag and wat the fucc
Do I have to delete triforce32 to write like this?

I want to know how to write like this.
>newfag

N̶e̶w̶f̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶

  ▲
▲ ▲

>N̶e̶w̶f̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶
>  ▲
>▲ ▲

>  ▲
>▲ ▲

>ʇoƃƃɐɟ ǝʇsɐd ʎdoɔ ǝɔıu

  ▲