I wanna watch something that blows my mind. (Film, show, documentary). Any recommendations?

I wanna watch something that blows my mind. (Film, show, documentary). Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRy3S_tmJj4
youtu.be/gdex7kT1ndA
youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
imdb.com/title/tt2072045/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watch The Prestige. its a movie by christopher nolan, same guy who made the dark knight and inception

The Lone Man Building a Cathedral By Hand
youtube.com/watch?v=pRy3S_tmJj4

man that guy hav some balls

Great b9

Psychiatry is just like a pendulum in a medieval torture tower. We are forced there, we take the medical poison, we are terrified and we realize normal society hopes to kill us because thats how poisonous the meds are, then we go home. and someday we are forced yet again to sit under the damn pendulum. Over and over mental health is just a pendulum. How do medical professionals buy into this eugenic bullshit. Its also pretty racist but i'm white so I won't comment.

Try watching and truly understanding El Topo.

Kot blini

Magnolia from the late 90s. Its about 3hrs long but its a wild ride the whole time

koht blini

Check out THE HOLY MOUNTAIN by Alejandro Jodoworsky.

pridmore

holy fuck. are you seriously doing that whole. im white and i have privilege shit so i wont have a say in anything.

enemy

Inception whilst taking bumps of Ketamine.
>DUHDUHDUHDAHDAHDUHDUHDAH.wma

Blade runner.

No I'm not, i'm saying as a white mental patient and also that as such its pretty damn impossible to vote and nobody ever speaks a real word against psychiatry these days. I'm just saying conclusively its torture eugenics without scars to prove it. All mental units are are torture pills and the stay there is a pendulum. Also in inner cities tons of homeless or just slightly nutty black kids get stuck in the mental unit system for life and as a suburban person going into these places is like being blaringly told "you are being tortured on poison, haldol, risperdal, navane, zyprexa, the entire mental unit chain of endless antipsychotic meds feel like literal torture to humans and they are cruel and inhumane and it sickens me people fall into the belief of this psychiatric crock of shit. I hope all those of you that prescribe mental health meds are brutally murdered using haldol overdoses as the method by filling you up with as many vials as possible. Psychiatrists are human filth.

'Who Killed Captain Alex'
First Ugandan film
It's on YouTube

Documentary on Humboldt Squid. They hunt in packs, create distractions, and drag you down to drown.

City of god

kot blini

Sunset Boulevard

Watch the Area 51 documentation

Going to a mental unit is like being stuck in a torture tower in medieval england. Stretched out and on pendulums of prescribed punishment and you idiots, really believe this shit and let it happen, I hope everyone pro psychiatry dies in a apocalypse

Shut up already... FUCK!

fucking this

Predator
>Childhood favourite film
>Internet comes into full swing
>Find out the guy who played Billy was an actual psycho. They had a security team on him to protect everyone else should he lose it.
>Watch it again
>Billy is always well away from the group

"what we still don't know - are we real? " documentary

What, is your mommy a psychiatrist or a woman that as wacked on drugs and you believe mental health fixed her or are you a person with a family member trapped in the mental health system and you just convince yourself its better without them so psychiatry is your savior. Fuck yourself.

yeah, whatever happened to 'working through' your issues, 'getting over' the past and 'moving on'?
I'm with you minus wanting psychiatrists to OD on haldol; they're most often in a mental unit of their own and fairly unaware as much as they convince themselves otherwise via tutelage.
No one is human filth, victims of circumstance perhaps but its up to those who shape others' circumstances to work towards an equilibrium of consciousness.

Watch some natural foods/medicine documentary. You'll be blown by how stupid a person can be.

and we seem to need this to make it in the unnatural state capitalism/industrialisation/religion manipulate and control us, as a whole into...

Neither, nor would I care if that was the case. You're a pussy for needing psychiatric help in the first place.

David Bowie as Tesla. Nolan is a genius.

if there weren't people pro psychiatry, there would be way more virile people like yourself strolling the streets or lurking the net. Thank the lord, allah, christ and krishna for psychiatrists.

Real talk. Watch "The Corporation", a documentary film, it's up on YouTube. Watch it if you want to start hating capitalism.

Another thing is I was curious as a kid and was pro legalization and anti psychiatry and KKK and other groups need drug money to exist as a huge boost to their payroll even masons I'd assume so I was a decently sized target to getting black bagged with a damn black garbage bag over the head type of shit or getting my ass beat because I was a political quarrel to them. That and I had to memorize infinite loads of klan and masonic shit. P.S people dont need psychiatric help It just comes for us and takes us and uses us. Nobody says out loud "oh boy i want to go to a mental unit and be a sociology-economic cattle to eat poison meds till I die.

there are deadlines to meet, time-frames, profit, GDP. productivity, at all costs...want your family to starve or be homeless? you're smart user

I read the Vatican plans to tear it down after he dies. It's not structurally sound.

Occulus

Action Bronson and Friends watch Ancient Aliens
youtu.be/gdex7kT1ndA

>Surprisingly so good

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M

Watch Blackfish

He has a lot of free time and nothing else to do.

Just buy a revolver
BOOM!

Muslims would get a kick out you honestly because psychiatry would be easy socioeconomic terrorism right now and mental terrorism on people. You are probably a pro ISIS asshat yourself lying to us. How much money in medicare goes to psychiatric corporations dumbass. Its just terrorism on social security.

good point, valid? not sure, but makes sense

The night of

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist

youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

Food Inc. if you never want to eat anything again.

watch a long david icke on youtube...shit is too much

Religious nuttery and capitalist payoffs like are entirely dependent on making jobs for people to analyze us mentally and poison us. Imagine supergiant corporations making what is literally fear terror and fright drugs to poison you more and more as time goes on andlike nobody gives a shit about it, and you are cattle to it because normal humans are too lazy to give the shits to pretend we still matter in the world so its just cruelty and noncaring torture, and you just want us to kill ourselves or you dont understand so you get more oxygen for you descendants thru our death is probably what you believe and less noise to hear about during the day, unlikable people is what we are I suppose as mental patients, and you are just aryans pro nazi eugenics.

Gtfo with that truther shit. It's all been debunked.

Si papi

Ok, i believe (you)

i'm the same guy you just rambled about the KKK/masons etc too. I dealt for 7 years, i'm a mason. The world is my country, music my first language. You are what we call 'building', as in winding yourself up towards full psychosis where you go catatonic or completely incomprehensible. So my advice would be to take some deep breaths and reflect on your shit in life and where you're going, ass hat. haha

Hipster shit.

I may not be a mason but i stood on a square and have prayed to your architect enough to know what its all about and know enough about Klan wordgames to know you are just saying that because you have your own benefit from staying silent and pro secrecy and letting your on membership on occasion rot like cattle in mental health. Don't even speak to me. I've met enough masons and stood near enough closed doors to know your full of shit. But I won't cast hate a masons way or a Klan on a day like this. Just stop being a lying asshat because you need political and monetary favor and a disposal mechanism for dishonest membership or underage believers. Its be nice if as a fraternity and a people you would stop torturing those you don't like in mental units. Theres no psychiatric disease its just a means to an ends for some to get social security as a payoff for the wrongs committed against us. Feel free to lie and send your own children or membership to mental units and see what they say about it in 10 years. Masonic lying asshole

Gummo

way underrated. good call user.

Kot blini

I'm not psychotic at all either nobody ever really is you are just not tolerant enough to withstand things you don't understand. Which is hilarious because you sit there trying to understand hiram shit and read hiram philosophy but cant be tolerant to other peoples "psychosis" when you are basically just in a psychosis of your own secret society beliefs to frame the world a way you understand. Quit lying to us. Your basically the fucking antichrist saying that type of pro psychiatric bullshit. I've lost fear of masons. And fraternal punishment because I'm not a mason or at least not seen as "included" in masonry.

new challenge: write a paragraph without the word "cattle".
You seem determined everyone's sending their children to institutions to be fed anti-psychotics.
Look out the window. Look at other cultures. All is not lost.

Op is gay

Half your membership probably praises the grand architect by morning for punishing others psychiatrically while the other half goes to bed crying in fear of psychiatry feeding them more poison pills.

TV - Black Mirror, FLCL, Mr. Robot
Film - Brazil, The Seventh Seal, Waking Life

Goddamn pleb.

All watched over by machines of love and grace

If I'm not a mason as your membership might say when I stood on enough squares as a kid and read enough about your lodge design and philosophy to get that you arent the grandest wise fuckers in the world and you let some go to psychiatric waste or be fucked up and left to die in prisons.

Masons are such negationists in the way they speak publically so fuck off with your bullshit.

This
imdb.com/title/tt2072045/

Hot Coffee documentary. The burns that old lady got from the coffee will make your jaw drop. The other stories are also compelling.

What if as a child I had my own place in the masonic pyramid and then psychiatry fucked me up and don't remember what to even say to a mason these days. You guys fucked my head up honestly. Dedicated to silence. You're assholes.

An Inconvenient Truth was good. We are fucking this planet up so bad. The CO2 chart will blow your mind.

The Act of Killing

A great, informative film; history of the world Part:1

Get a jooooob

Just literally imagine you as a human going in and out of a medieval english queens torture dungeon. Its like going to war and then coming back each and every time except we dont get shot at we get poisoned and our families treat us like shit. You expect people to commit suicide under these conditions right? Some do. It happens but you really are silently believing in a act of world torture because it pays off not having to listen to people you don't like I guess.

The IHOP I'm at, shit, it'll blow something

Man you fucked your own head up taking all their mumbo-jumbo to heart and you're entirely true in your approach institutions, mega corporations and 'poison pills' won't help: only you can unfuck your own head.

Inequality for All is also very good.

so mister 77 dubs, what important role in society have you taken the minutes break from to summaries some posts on Sup Forums and tell them to get a job?
Kill yourself

not this.
Zeitgeist is bottom tier bullshit. The whole Jesus = Osiris thing is false on every level, completely falling apart under any critical examination.
Der Ewige Jude (The eternal Jew) is much better. shows you who the true criminals are

Ill get a whack to the head probably literally and be seen as a paranoid schizo just for saying that freemasons, skulls and bones, and rotary are so invested in psychiatry they'd never stop using psychiatry as a torture system against people they either don't like or believe are against them when I dont really give a shit either way. Its like people a christian and god literally left a popes mandate to torture you being left out to dry when cops take us into mental units and nobody gives a fuck because of the corporate interest and the societal need to shut people the fuck up.

Empire of Dust on YouTube. Chink dude berating niggers in Africa for laying waste technology left by the Brits in the 1930s and traveling backwards in technology after the Brits left.

Also its easy for people to get overly interested in masonry and their membership and thats an uncomfortable position for your membership so its easy as hell for them to rely on psychiatric torture instead of paying your dues to your gods or Grand architect by apologizing to us for leaving us to be tortured on mental health meds just because you didn't believe the same as us on a previous date and let us get taken to mental units.

draining semen from any and all who allow...muh jerb

excellent choice

You people really believe psychiatry is part of the a Gods master plan? Fuck yourself.

*** Attention conspiracy theorists ***
Consider, if just for a moment that the grandest conspirators may be putting these documentaries together, conspiring with the very evil you're so confused by.
While you're in this moment, perhaps your sense of believing you 'know' what others don't is exactly what they are after.
Walk into the nearest bush land to where you live and ask where you came from (not your parents, the ancestral atoms and natural systems before you) the same questions and you may get a surprising answer: "I never needed you to find out, to know what you didn't. You did that, and well done. Now continue asking your own questions and finding your own answers."

ikigai - reason for being

any and all referring to your fingers?

You'd rather be a tumblr girl than a chad?

saying what the west are too afraid to say

sure.

kot blini

"The yes men fix the world." Pretty awesome.

Anyone ever seen "what the bleep do we know"?

Donnie Darko is pretty good too.