any suggestions?
is there any drug that takes my lust?

pic unrelated

Find another girlfriend

it's called "side pussy"

>girlfriend never wants to have sex
You're a cuck man

Don't get trapped, it's not worth it.
Forget her and find a grill who's on your level.

What a faggot. And yes, there is a way - chemical castration.

Why the fuck does she get angry when you have a boner?

>Me caveman. Have boner. Me fuck now.

That's how she hears you.

get her a prescription for ambien.

>gets angry when i have a boner
What the hell kind of ignorant feminazi bullshit is this?

> gets angry when I have a boner

Dump her ass you fucking omega

Its not cheating if its gay
Find a nice boypussy

Your girlfriend is broken, return it and get a replacement

This, or talk with her about it
This, and also check em

Dump that shit, not worth it if shes a bitch

I would never say this with so little information about a significant other

But a bitch who gets upset that you get turned on is a psychopath who should immediately be broken up with

>GF never wants sex and gets angry when i have a boner
Get a new gf
You're welcome

you're best option is to dump her because if she wanted a relationship and loved you she would be a sex phenom and horny at the sight of you
. #truthhurts

your* don't need cyber anons correcting

Sounds like your gf is a frigid bitch. You should leave her and find someone who will make you happy.

Hey OP, I've been there man. 5 Years with my gril so if you really wanna put up with it I got advice for you.

Talk with her, for real. Explain you understand its not something you're going to have every day, but you do want to work with her and have it every x amount of days/weeks. Make it about her not you. I used the "I want to be with you in more than just xyz, i want all of you" type pitch.

5 years later, she is now cool with sex 2-3 times a week and just said I could have a side girl.

But this is Sup Forums so figments of imagination blah blah blah. So do you boo

Dumping her is not an option. She is an 11/10, gives 20/10 head, when she goves it up like once a month and she is loaded beyond belief. Her father is a borderline billionaire or some shit

You picked the wrong girl. Sorry OP, that sucks. But its for the best to get out as soon as possible so you can find a woman with normal emotional and sexual needs, which is clearly what you're looking for. Don't settle for this bitch just because its easy.

>GF never wants sex and gets angry when i have a boner
>gets angry when i have a boner
>get angry
>boner

As other anons said: dump the bitch. Seriously; she might not be in the mood when you are, but getting angry for:
A) Having a normal bodily function;
B) You getting exited to see your own girlfriend, the person that you should be closest to on this planet.
That's just... wow. Just... wow!

I'm not calling you a faggot, cuck or telling you to cheat, like some other people here, but what I am telling you is that that's majorly fucked up and I would never want to be in a relationship with that.

Do with that as you please.

Oh I thought you meant no sexual activity at all with "wants no sex"

And you probably should not get relationship from Sup Forums since we all are neckbeard virigins

gtfo 9gag

D'awww! Did I get in the way of you trying to convince this guy to come over to your gay transsexual side?

Your shitty 9gag 'meme' is both cringey and unfitting, user was in every right to tell you to gtfo

have you asked her why she's not into sex? are you just doing it wrong?
>inb4 trolling - just genuinely never experienced someone not into sex - even previously abused first girlfriend wanted it, just couldn't get wet

Neat!