Louis CucK

I used to enjoy this fat cuck's show until I saw the episode where he literally GETS FUCKED IN THE ASS. Wth I thought this was a meme. I'm trying to find a way to be OK with this. Is this what it feels like to be liberal?

Also, louie general I guess

Did he really get fucked in the ass?

LITTLE

BLACK

DICKS

Oh fuck off with this shit fucking meme, I'm convinced it's ~10 extremely dedicated morons spouting this shit off.

Louis is a great show, the quality of his standup has definitely decreased, he's not a cuck, he is a racist, and he's worked with David Lynch.

You're not gonna get through, m8. Best to just not even try to discuss Louie here anymore.

This is your future, white man

Doesn't shock me, this show is awful. It's like lets follow this loser around with a camera because that's what people want to see right?

It's not a meme, but you have to remember the real Louis is a Hugarian Jew from Mexico and on the show he's an Irish guy from Boston. Louis is a subverter.

You forgot to mention that he was fucked in the ass by BOBBEH

Still, she is hitting all my fetish meters and would probably do the same

BIG

Some of the scenes from his episodes annoy me, like pic in OPs post, but Louis is still the show I look most forward to watching. It's subversive and hilarious. Sometimes both at the same time. Latest season was hilarious.

in Horace and Pete there are multiple times that show how Louis CK is still a cuck

I don't get why people are taking the scene so seriously, it's meant to be over the top and ridiculous like much of the humor in the show. Hell one episode ends with Louie forcing himself on Pamela only for her to tell him he's not even good at raping people.

Plus there's one episode where an older woman smashes his head into a car window and forces him to eat her vag

I dropped the show after your pic happened.

It was unadulterated lecturing for what seemed like 10 minutes.the show wasnt all that great to begin with, and to have some fat girl whine and complain at me, and also break the fourth wall was way too much.

Lucky Louie was one of the best shows ever. Louie is cuck faggot garbage!

When will this cuck meme end? He made a few jokes that made you feel a bit butthurt. Grow up and move on already.

I also found it difficult to stomach the recent seasons. He constantly acts like a bitch and takes everyone's shit without ever standing up for himself. It was fucking painful to watch.

>grow up

how to spot a redditor

Did he get fucked in the ass by a woman? But that's pretty cool.

Louis is a pathetic cuck and you are too

Care to explain? How does grow up equal a website you don't like?

>When will this cuck meme end?

until he stops being a cuck

>He made a few jokes that made you feel a bit butthurt.

projection, you are translating our pity and derision into anger

>Grow up and move on already.

yes, because nothing screams "growing up" like inculcating a sense of white guilt that determines all of your actions

you have to go back

Again you've explained nothing and are just spewing more memes. What makes him a person whose significant other is cheating on him? What makes any of this reddit material? It sounds like you have some issues you need to work through.

Louis is a terrible writing. That scene in OP's pic specifically was so god awful in it's in your face self righteousness.

>faggot liberal numale acts like a pussy and constantly defers to women
>then complains that none of these women respect him
>instead of manning up he lectures everyone on how to be a giant cuck like himself

Yes?

Self depracating humor can only take you so far.

Louis has long transcended into pathetic cuck levels. Betas love him. Just look at the beta ITT

So this is what it looks like when someone has lost a debate and hides behind memes others on Sup Forums have taught him.

Holy fuck

White

>I say we kill all the white men and take their women to the interracial breeding grounds!

It's so sad that this is what you actually believe you heard.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

He makes a significant amount of jokes that espouse the white guilt narrative

COCKS

He's going to have his own post-ass-kicking Earth Rocker video, where he's taking a selfie and trying to wax poetic about being a spineless pussy who is glad that some browner gentlemen got to vent their frustration.

Okay, at least we're getting somewhere as far as an explanation. But I've seen most of his shows and I wouldn't say the amount of jokes he's made is anywhere near "significant." And I always got the idea that it was merely for the sake of comedy. He said nigger several times and made jokes about how stupid it is for people to shy away from saying it. So why isn't Sup Forums hailing him as a hero for that?