Why do asshole men always get the woman?

Why do asshole men always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Damn. Same webm same post word for word. Elliot, why won't you RIP?

Beta faggot

Go back to r9k

That's why you find yourself a hard man

I don't get a definitive answer only beta cuck fag autist sperglord loser cunt

True love is better than a nut

I get the women and I'm a really decent guy.

so instead of crying about it, do something you fucking cuckfag

Women don't like these attributes, girls do. You'll learn that when you grow up. Stop pretending those 16 year old girls at your school are what women are like in the real world, kid.

I'm not crying I'm really trying...but they want this they want that "ooohh wha wha whaaa he's so nice ooooo!!!" I'm not changing that's what they have to understand...THEY have to change

dude you're most likely stronger than a woman. just push her around a bit and call her names every now and then

They probably pick up on your angst, bitchiness, and desperation and get turned off.

You have a point to an extent. Many societies realize women aren't good decision makers and promote men's natural dominance. However, our society needs to tell women they're strong independent and intelligent to make sense with equality. It's a dogma and it's hurting our culture. I'm about to go on a date with one of these gurls, put her in her natural place and fuck her. You should do the same.

You posted this last night faggot give it a rest

I had thought about it...slapping and yelling if I don't get my way, any other tips?

Because there is nothing to change with a nice guy. With an asshole they fail to change the guy but keep trying.

yeah don't go too crazy

try not to actually assault them

>they don't like anyone like me.
>they hate pussies and faggots.

See the correlation

It's evolutionary.

>true love
kek

yeah, get yourself a woman when you're 30, who's already used up and well past her prime and probably has kids for you to take care of.
xD

Sauce?

Because you're a beta fag.

Yay, I'm not a newfag anymore for saying that! Right guys? Right?

>they have to change

Aren't we all beta fags?

whatever cum and cunt