If you were offered $100,000 to kill a kitten, would you do it?

If you were offered $100,000 to kill a kitten, would you do it?

>This is the only way to get the $100k i.e no taking it by force
>Guaranteed secret

No.

FUCK yeah

Fuck your animal rights fags I would stomp on that fucker

One cut from a pair of hedge clippers for 100k? k

Yes, and I would at least make use of its meat in a dish.

Id tie it to my foot and go for a jog

Can I choose the kitten? If answer is yes, I'll pick a terminal one. Just a mortal sringe and the poor beauty dies in lovely dreams. Totally worth it. If answer is no, just a mortal sringe and the poor beauty dies in lovely dreams. Totally worth it.

No. But I'd kill a human for half that

What are u fukn spock dude

Of course, anyone who says the opposite is either rich or retarded.

You never mentioned how, so therefore I choose a quick painless injection of overdosed morphine. Good night, sweet kitty. I will treasure you.

Meat for food fur for wear, use the entire animal and purchase a trailer second hand and good will bless your moonshine weed high

yeah it's free easy money

I would scare the kitty so bad that it would have a heart attack and dies but I would have EMTs on standby to bring him back to life

>100K
>Guaranteed secret
That cash is basically 1/10 of what I'll earn over the course of my entire life. Doing it is basic common sense.

Who wouldnt . Can i kill 3 ?

I call Bullshit

id perform a live vivisection on it

Sure

I'm a bitch, I don't have it in me. Can I substitute the kitten with Daniel Tosh?

Nigga just throw it off a mountain smh

Of course.

In these scenarios you're not really being offered the money to do the thing, you're selling your dignity to perform for the amusement of the obscenely rich.

All you fuckers saying how enthusiastically you would submit are pathetic.

Booring. This thread would be more interesting if you asked "Would you kill an user off Sup Forums for 100k , guaranteed secret"

nigga i would curve stomp that mf and eat it's dead ass body

yes

I'd eat it alive starting at the tip of the tail. Id cry the whole time, but I'd do it.

No I can make that much in a month, I'd rather just work and make it than kill an animal for no reason.

I thought Sup Forums loves animals, especially cats.....

what r u fokin fag?

I mean if I was hard pressed on cash then maybe I'd consider it, but at the moment I'm not so nah.

free money at 20k free a year for 5 years or just invest it in something and reap extreme profits down the road. i could pay off all my debts go back to school paid and full, and then join some science nerds and make new kittens

ur that rich that you wouldnt want an extra 100k for killing something that doesnt even know its gonna die?

i would smash this shit for fun lol

Are you fucking kidding me i'd do that for 10 $

I'd do it and then donate $10k to some animal shelter

Wow I envy you so much, bog boy. How big is your dick and can I gently wrap my lips around it? ;)

you got the response you wanted, fuck off fegit

shore

I have a 30-06, so yes, and I wouldn't even feel guilty because the poor bugger would never feel it.

boi if its secret ill do it everytime

I love cats, I own a cat... But as long as it wasn't my cat. Fuck, why not. I wouldn't let the cat suffer, I would do it as painless as possible, but I would do the same for a baby as well, same rules apply.