0,25 mg of xanax

>0,25 mg of xanax
what's the high gonna be like?

Like ur mom last night

OOOIIIIHHHH SHIIIIT

You might feel a little relaxed, not much

I personally don't get high from Xanax, not once after being on it for 6 years.

haha, faggot.

and how about 2mg?

Not mg retard it grams. Would be 250mg.

You aren't going to feel "high" at 0.25 mg.

Not high at all, my first experience with xanax was when I had 14 years, took 0,25 mg and feel nothing.
Next experience was with 0,50 mg and then I feel it, 1 mg is when you really get high.

You would likely blackout depending on tolerance

Lol. Like nothing. That's a worthless dose. It took until at least 1mg before I felt anything, and Xanax isn't a high until like 3-4mg.

It's mgs you fucking retard

been addicted to a lot of xanax for 6 years off the street(3-8mg a day), almost died 10-20 times from seizures, possibly not having it, as you WILL seize and maybe die after 36 hours of not having it if your brain is addicted to it off the street. For reference I was 19 when I started, I'm 25 now.

im on the lower end of doses trying to come off right now, but taking bars def the most regrettable thing i've ever done, neglecting years of programming, music, general engineering education just "getting by" when I should have been reinvesting... just having a death toll over your head when you don't have them. I still NEED them to function but maaaaan NO one needs them until you use them, they create a artificial, but very real space that you have to mentally break out of... then stare at for the rest of your life. coming off rips your soul out. i have to do business every day so if I don't take them, I make way less money, but if I make more money, I binge. The secret is you can never relapse, I was on 10x less just last week for 3 weeks, relapsed once as a reward and yeah. it's a vicious cycle kids.

.25 does basically nothing

Benzo withdrawal is hell.

0,25 is the smallest amount, nothing other than being a bit relaxed will happen.

lmao at backing out, you'd be lucky to feel anything.

take like 14 of them maybe then

guys I'm taking one maybe two for the first day of uni, not for everyday use.

no withdrawal from one time use cunt.

how did u know

bumping