Tell me about car tuning in your country, int. What's your style...

Tell me about car tuning in your country, int. What's your style? I guess ours is based on lowrider American style but applied to our cars it makes something unique.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z9PAe9clUtQ?t=46
youtu.be/06mQKBxckQM
youtube.com/watch?v=2NiOqqSpH_0
youtube.com/watch?v=m1uBdoE57h4
youtube.com/watch?v=J3sfhtS9PK8
youtube.com/watch?v=xIxjHoycf3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_XRtPBjcg
youtube.com/watch?v=oW4ppcYft5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LRdcGYwpegY
youtube.com/watch?v=gmZcCS35V7E
youtube.com/watch?v=dXkLy7GNA2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we make them go faster here, being the home of motorsport and all, only chavs modify the looks

This is the status quo in my town.

fucking embarrassing

Fucking American shitbox trucks.

We have all kinds here. Mods for performance, looks, ricers, bogans, the lot.

i saw a yout (not sure how you spell it, spelt the way it's pronounced, aka how london blacks say "youth") or whatever you call those things on the road here the other day

Only lowlifes do it here.
Like fucking up chassis so badly it deattaches when something driving 40kmph hits it.

our understanding of tuning is taking some two door big engine crapcar and stick bunch of spoilers on it

god damn ricers

Mostly böndes making their shitboxes go as fast as possible due to sheer boredom. And the occasional ricer. I"ve yet to see any serious tuning outside car shows

Car tuning? Shit's illegal everywhere.
Riced 106 and disfigured old mercedes are a common sight in the countryside and ghettos though.

Mexicans in the US do this too

How accurate is Finish Car Simulator vidya tho?

>Car tuning? Shit's illegal everywhere.
no, no it's not. driving without insurance is though.

>ricer should look like this

Ute*
One with drop sides on the tray is a handy thing to have work wise.
The built in trays will eventually destroy your back.

They can be good and bad.

T. Rail construction worker

That's bozoku. Not rice at all.

This is rice

tfw too poor to buy this beauty

can you even drive that thing legally?

youtu.be/z9PAe9clUtQ?t=46

There is weeb who parks his hellsing car near by commieblock.

It's illegal in the EU mate.

If you see a tuned car it will be some 20 year old shit made to look like a sport car by applying plastic and stickers and it will be full of underage bedouin arabs venturing from their village for the first time. They will drive really fast and try to fuck with other people in traffic. They will be either stopped by the first police car that sees them because they have no drivers licence or they will hit a wall at 120 kmh on a perfectly straight 3 line highway and burn to death.

why

Mostly stancefags.

Because it's the EU brah, no fun or freedumb allowed.

> Fucking American shitbox trucks.
> ricers
> bogans

post your stock prius, hwite knight

>Tell me about car tuning in your country, int.
Popular among young white trash

Very

Who /trackday/ here?

More Russian tuning

Aren't trucks too expensive to modify them?

I dunno man, I think it's the only thing those folks invest in, and if you have a well-payin job, well...

Meh, our main understanding is to make it LOW which is idiocy considering our roads.

In my area most people are middle class skilled workers like mechanics, nothing is too expensive for them if it has an engine. Half the guys I knew in high school auto repair class have huge scholarships to learn to be mechanics

There is a Russian who races here.

>Shit's illegal everywhere
Feel sorry for you, frog.

it's idiocy no matter how you look at it
youtu.be/06mQKBxckQM

Russian Jews don't tune cars?
What a loss of tradition, m8.

We're mostly into drift spec cars , most prefered are JDM ones like S chassie cars. We really respect JDM icons such as Supras , RX-7s , S14s , S15s , Evos ,STis and so on , sadly no GT-R exist here in Turkey so we lack that. Therevwas one midnight purple GT-R R-34 but it left the country

I myself drive an Evo IX , it's modified under the hood.

sucks for you man

Where I live, there's a huge muscle car scene. I love it.

Cool kopendos. VAZ 2101 is a legendary car. We call 2101-2107 Ladas a "classic" here.

>adding big wheels with thin tyres on a car that doesn't have traction even with the big slicks
lmao american "muscle" is worthless junk

You've obviously never driven one, Turknon.

I did drive a 69 mustang with a supercharged big block in it and it literally loses control after you apply half the throtle

It looks pretty like that.

We have a few Ladas here, but nowadays they're quite rare. There was a guy here who had a Wagon model.

Can't argue that, the >lolcantturn meme exists for a reason. Since I live in Palm Springs though, there is a long, straight, and empty highway that people always race on at night.

it is a hobby reserved for the lower class 'ossies', they modify the engines, electric systems and everything they can to make the cars go wroooooooomm wrooooom and put a ridiculously loud sound system on it blasting drum'n'bass
they cause an immense amount of butthurt in the normie population

It's somewhat fun to drag them but still lack of traction makes it dangerous sometimes , I have seen alot of dudes who were flexing with their big V8s but ended up crashing into the wall in a drag race.

Yeah, you are playing with the edge with those kinds of cars. Putting guys behind the wheel of a two-ton behemoth with a massive engine and shitty drum brakes will inevitably result in crashes. But the styling of old-school muscle cars is irresistable to me.

It's a lowerclass thing popular amongst vocational students or "amis". They tune their shitty cars to look absolutely retarded and see how big stereos they can fit in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NiOqqSpH_0

sometimes the end result is quite stylish imho

golf gti seems to be a particularly popular model to tune

youtube.com/watch?v=m1uBdoE57h4
youtube.com/watch?v=J3sfhtS9PK8
youtube.com/watch?v=xIxjHoycf3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_XRtPBjcg
youtube.com/watch?v=oW4ppcYft5U

It's pretty diverse.

We got unbreakable hilux's, come at us

It's not the fault of the brakes , the powertrain is mostly inefficent in those cars and them being considerably old makes it worse. Structial integrity is somewhat questionable when you put on 800 bhp on a 50 years old car.
Still I agree they look nice , still I prefer the Japs to be honest.

kek zip tie front bumpers

>still I prefer the Japs to be honest
Can't fault you there. Do you like ricers, or are you secretly yearning for an 86?

I took my brothers Mustang out once, and was making a left turn. I barely pressed down on the accelerator and fishtailed. I was lucky I didn't hit anything, but I never asked to borrow it again. He has since then upgraded to a Stingray Corvette. I'm glad I never caught the muscle car bug. It's a time and money sink.

Ricers are Tuners are two different things , I'm a Tuner myself and I drive the beast in this postAny type of car enthusiasm ( except rice ) is a real money and time drain but it's worth it to be honest. The feel you get when you hear the turbo whistle angryly as you shift in over 6000 RPM is priceless

>low rider

>russian ((((((((((((((roads))))))))))))))))))

once againt two shit cultures taken to make a special unique shit culture in russia

Not gonna lie, sweet ride.

Thank you buddy , alot of time and effort went to it because it was actually totaled before so I had to bring it back to life

Drift too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRdcGYwpegY

How long did that take you, and how much money did it cost?

Any car lover is a friend of mine dude.

Do you guys ever have amateur nights where anyone can race? It's funny watching some of these sleeper cars wreck the competition. Obviously many of the racers and cars are complete shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=gmZcCS35V7E

Yes, all the time. I've raced some as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXkLy7GNA2I

chavs love it

Do they make you sign a legal waiver before racing?

Yes. You have to sign a few responsibilities contracts and they might ask you to put some safety accesories in your car. (rollcage, bucket seats etc...) But that depends on the category and what you're racing.

Amateur usually they just ask you to have a helmet.

One unique thing we have in Sweden is the A-traktor/EPA-traktor culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo

modding your car in australia is against the law and you will get your car crushed if you lower it at all

That's not accurate. the minimum ride height in nsw is 100mm from the lowest part of the car.

>This cunt

The idea of modifying a car is to improve its performance characteristics.

If you're doing it for no other reason than looks you're either a bogan or a ricer.

If you buy American built cars you're just a dumbass.

I picked it up for about 10k $ as totaled ( retarded prices here ik ) and I spend about 50k$ more on it so far and it took about 7 months

Is that legal?

It's mostly hot hatches & BMWs. Big VW scene & stance fags. The Japa scene used to be popular, but it's died down now.

I'd say Brazil has the most developed car turning culture on earth. That's why Fast and Furious 5 was in Brazil.

wut?

idk, if you can made old crap look better - why
not

The whole point of those cars is to make them illegal as possinble and style them in a way that pisses people off.

They are a statement against conformity.

Bogan people who work in the mines like to spend their money on classic American and Australian cars then make the nice look like shit by adding huge wheels that don't suit the era of the car.

They also like to paint their cars shitty colours and paint gay shit like grim reapers and flames on them.

>That's bozoku
yes, that's Bosozoku style
since we are rice eaters, there is no Japanese word for ricers/riced cars

Are you actually retarded? You probably want it to be illegal priuscunt

cuntfuck that's a 21011

So does ISIS.