Serious talk here, can we discuss how and why whites are weak compared to other minorities?

Serious talk here, can we discuss how and why whites are weak compared to other minorities?

Is there a correlation to the alt right backing Doland Trump? Compared to Obama, Barrack is educated.

Is this why Wilt Chamberlain was able to bed ten times more white women than the average white male?

And why can't white men fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name another fighter besides Lesnar and Marciano who can be at the level of Mayweather and Pacquiao

Start of a race war anyone?

That's fucked up. Brings back memories growing up in black neighborhood

It's not even that white people can't fight. For so long people have categorised blacks into being "thugs" or "scary" so white people tend to be generally more afraid of them. But once you've realized that they aren't beasts it's just like fighting a white person. I've kicked many of black ass. Not even worried about skin color.

fucking monkeys

Thing is, thugs in general just operate under a different set of rules. They will engage aggressively for small petty things. This unpredictability is what creates fear. Further, they have a lot less to lose.

I dont think being black makes you a better fighter. I do think living in poverty makes you a better fighter.

So being dumb radical and violent is equal to strong.

Whites are raised with morals and values , they are given the impression every one is.
Then they run in to nigwash and nigs be nigs from birth .
This is why young girls fuck blacks, they are naive and being lied to.

As for being strong remind me again who conquered whom continent and brought welfare and prosperity?

Causes you to fight more often at a very early age people will start to fight with you

They also never fight solo. Gang mentality.

Holy shit you race baiting shill. All of this is weak sauce

I would say pack mentality

Not really weak just smart enough to not do dumb shit for no reason, white people are actually thinking about the future and going somewhere for the most part and not staying stuck in a shit hole for worrying about who looks like top G, after all white people have led the world thus far I'd hate to see what kinda shit hole things would be in if it was black ran.

Kid took 2 punches to the face and still managed to ride away just fine, he knows if he stayed to fight it'd be 4 vs 1. Weak? Nah, smart, niggers fight in herds because they're weak.

There are at least 7 blacks standing there all of which except the guy filming would have jumped in

If you grow up in violent circumstances you are more like to be violent yourself. So no big surprise.

Why fight a nigger that's useless the only reason to confront a nigger is to kill them... Why do you think whites have no problem paying the popo.

I was the only white kid on my block (lived in a trailer park, lol), all the black kids were friendly and respectful

Niggers are almost separated from all the rest of humans. Lmao.

It's not all the kids behaved like this. But you definitely saw this type of intimidation and violence. Worst part was, parents would always be nearby cheering their kid on.

What would a white guy who has the world by the balls want fighting a greasy hood rat?

All we have to do to win at life is show up.

They are closer to bonobos then to Caucasians

Damn. Saw the same thread yesterday with these same three posts....

>Compared to Obama, Barrack is educated

Whites can fight. Maybe not the best fist fighters in the local ghetto, but we did colonize all you mud races pretty easily. We just fought too much amongst ourselves to keep control of your production.

Thats ok though, we're doing it with our brains now.

niggers don't respect the sanctity of one-on-one combat.
if that kid dismounted his trusty steed and punched the nigger back, the other junglebunnies would all jump him.
find me some proof of niggers outside of a boxing ring or a cage respecting the sacred vow of one-on-one combat.

Fucking niggers, have to gang up on someone to win.

Chimp mentality

kill all niggers.

What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass cracka

Many more variables come into play at the civilization level than race (natural resources, technological discovery, pure luck etc.) At the individual level, I think what your gif is showing are people in poverty growing up scrapping. If some kid has never been in a fight, he is going to get his ass beat by someone fighting (for no good reason) since they could walk

Every Asian and Caucasian are closer than any Nigger, or Asianigger or Austalianigger

Wow. I am impressed. All three seem to have good trigger discipline

Only the government

Im white and 6ft8 and I get along with niggers fine. You just have to use ebonics and get on their level first. Then you get high and whip out some string theory.

Nothing makes me happier than watching monkies fight over their own knowledge of string theory. They think it's about instruments.

Silly niggers.

I dont have a nigger problem guise, and I live in south georgia, Maybe you guise should stop being bitches and stand up for yourselves lol.

You know why she go to black now

Disgusting.

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

>"Gets along with nigger just fine"

>Calls them niggers

whites can fight you nigger

Fuck off Hillary shill

>Judges intelligence by IQ

you can't compete

fucking niggers. jesus christ

It's funny how blacks seem to not realize that whites are playing nicely, and they'll continue to do so until their patience runs out for the retards on the block.

>Is there a correlation to the alt right backing Doland Trump? Compared to Obama, Barrack is educated.

Donald*, Barack*

>Is this why Wilt Chamberlain was able to bed ten times more white women than the average white male?

I'm not sure, but being an rich, famous NBA superstar might have something to do with it.

>And why can't white men fight?

There are plenty of videos on YouTube of white men knocking black men out, both in the streets and in the ring. You have confirmation bias.

Any more questions?

Yes because it is the abbreviation for intelligence quotient.

How do you measure intellect?, see who can count the most nose bones?

Fucking sucker punches

yes, a entire war between races is going to start over 6 yr olds getting into a fight.

>being this retarded

Used to live in ghetto white community, everyone acted the same way as blacks. Poverty does something to you. People tend to live the same lives as their parents, whites go and live in the same suburban snore lives as their mom and pops, blacks live in the same black communities as their mom and pops, it's just life.

Its not that whites are weak, its just that most white cultures are civilized and we don't solve things with violence.

This guy was surrounded by 5 guys and got sucker punched, if he fought back he would get jumped by all 5 of them.

this is really cool to hear actually

i am an Iraqi and we have a saying : "one thing about the Roman (Arabic for whites) is that he will never kneel to unjust king" ...the world gonna keep bulling and shoving the white race in the corner but we know that the day will come when the white man will stand and burn everything to the ground.
you may be our enemy but we had so much respect for your ancestors....we still do

Whites are the weakest race throught history.. they are good at sucking cock thou

whats the grey part?

Why are black people so interested in their own genocide?

Remind me how much of the world black people have conquered

It's because niggers always operate in groups, so when you see a vid of 5 nigs against one white man, of course the nigger will look superior because if the white man gets a single punch in to the instigator, his nigger friends will jump in.

1 vs 1 on the other hand is a completely different story, and 9x out of 10 any vid you see of a 1v1, the white man takes the crown.

>whites
>posts american pinkskin coons.

Reminder: None of you faggot yanks are considered 'white' by actual whites.

negroes= cancer

the negroe never fights alone if other negroes are around, they have no honor or sense of what is right......i've seen too many you tube videos of the lone white getting btfo by a gang of negroes......one on one whites fight just as good as the negroe.....

negroes only have power ceded to them by white guilt......

look at haiti or zimbabwe & contrast them with japan & switzerland, where would you want to live or bring up a family?

Niggers are from the jungle like animals. Shun them. Starve them. They are not like us.

>Compared to Obama, Barrack is educated.
Wut.

Seriously though, fuck off with this shit tier b8.

im 99.9% sure someone plans these threads out lol. i seen the exact same post yesterday with the exact same webms and the exact same first 3 posts.

Thanks for proving my point

rest my case

i remember the wilt chamberlin reference

Fighting over race is so stupid, I've met shitty people of every race. They all suck

i agree..... the shills are somehow data mining with theses cuck threads...but it entertains me to argue with idiots somehow

mmm pick those cherries

White people have more money, more to lose and therefore take fewer risks with their health. White people use the law to fight as they can afford to

Because we are intelligent?

negative, whites & japanese have lass degenerates....you wanna move to cape town or rio, be my guest.....i'll take milan, bern, or osaka thanks

They're part of a Sup Forums campaign to keep beta whites angry/scared of blacks. Cuck threads are part of it too, all designed to stir up pre-existing racial tension in edgy fags.

>posts on /b

they're only weak because they've been enslaved by the liberal SJW cuck society we created for ourselves. Look in that webm there's 4 white guys (one on right, one on left, the guy filming, and the kid that gets hit) who could easily just curb stomp those niggers but instead their cuck mommy and daddy have been teaching them that they have to bend over and take an ass raping whenever it's offered and to give up easily and not stand up for yourself or be prideful about anything.

We are literally digging our own graves. Within 50 years (or less) white caucasians will be the minority.

hell yeah. that was satisfying

>whites and japan have less degenerates
>pedophilia stats #1 white males, school shooters white
>japan murders, suicides, otakus, neets, tentacles, loli, panty vending, scat, bugs, vomit, rape of nanking

Lolwut

wouldnt you do the same for your friends

Anyone can beat Mayweather, only problem is he dances around the ring like a fucking fairy.

All I see in this webm is a white kid who will grow up to be a functional adult with a job and a future.

For the black youth involved, they are likely to find themselves on the wrong end of the law at some point, if not already for videoing their assault. They are to be the future felons that BLM cry foul over when a police officer shoots them for reaching for their piece after a traffic stop.

>giant rightcuck conspiracy post

Kill yourself, waste of semen

Lets see 1 white kid, 10 black niglets in training. Yeah If he went for a 1v1 fight they would of just beat the shit out of him. Fuck black people.

its really just blacks that are strong. whites are stronger than asians and indians, and pretty much equal to hispanic people.
and we all know blacks are stronger because theyre not fully human, theyre still part gorilla

Truth. Although we will all be a nice beige colour based on the inter race breeding. This isn't a bad thing. Once we are all the same colour we will have to find other things to disagree on. Lucky we have religion to fall back on

Americans aren't white. This is why you all fight like toddlers.

The racism used to be funny, now it's just cringe tier, scared little fat boys afraid of any brown people. You're all a bunch of pussies honestly. Not one of you could do a goddamn thing about anything.

This is what niggers are. Violent subhumans. They should all be exterminated.

Blacks are stronger because their ancestors enslavement meant only the strong survived. Before that they lived in a massively hostile environment with Lions.
Europe is a nice safe climate without any big predators

not at all. you must not have heard about all the Irish slaves back then. and we all know Irish people are skinny, pale, nerds.
also Jews

This is like the 4th time this thread has been posted, with the same image, with the same replies. And despite having not a string enough pull on the post count it manages to stay on the first page.

I'm convinced there's some kind of team that strategically makes these threads over and over.

Someone please just start mass killing niggers

My father raised me not to be a savage. You can punch me, but unless there is some killing intent I am not going to hit you (hitting my friends is a different story). That and my school where most of this shit like this happened had a zero tolerance policy on violence. So fuck me not getting a proper education just so I can beat someone up, there were plenty of other ways to execute niggers or people who have wronged me. I ended up just making people fail. The database that the school inputted grades into had SQLi issues for the longest time. I remember in primary school I failed a niglet. Good times.