Well I think I fucked up

Well I think I fucked up

Tell her that we can still mess around but have no commitment. She's kind of leading to that

You need to show her that you're caring and that you understand her predicament somehow, then slowly open her up to the possibilty of opening up again. If you can't do this, you aren't worthy anyways.

Or that, if it isn't a love interest

Tell that bitch you want to gank up her ass nah mean homie taylorgangrealniggabullshit yeah also dubs plz

Build up trust. Just be with them. And most of all, be patient.

tell her you're just after something casual, no strings

This is the most beta thing you could possibly do. Whatever you do, don't do this.

Actually there are women out there who would prefer something akin to this over an "alpha male".

Just watch OP, she just turning you down. In a couple days she'll be ready and then choose someone. That's how women work, whoever doesn't make them happy will be ignored. They'll lie to you, say that they love you, but if you don't satisfy them anymore they will leave you in the blink of an eye.

Tell her that there are too many girls for you to wait around until she decides whether she trusts you or not.

You have options. She's trying to frame you as an orbiter, make you stand around and "wait" until you're "worthy", like a good little beta boy.

No. That's the feminine thing to do. Women are the ones who wait and hope. Men actually go out there and make their dreams come true.

Don't let your dreams be dreams. JUST DO IT.

Yeah, those women are all used up lol.
I bet you'd be perfectly happy with the reformed slut. Once they had fun riding the cock carousel and their looks start to wane, they'll settle down for a 'nice guy' like you. Enjoy being a cuck lol

This, she's just not ready for you user. Been in a similar situation.

Virgin detected.

Pretty much this. Women's perceptions are their reality. It doesn't matter whether it's objective to them or not. Their subjectivity and their emotions ARE their objective reality.

OP here
I told her if she ever needed anyone my heart will be open

It depends on what op wants from the person. Sure if he needs a slut to get his dick sucked, then op should try some of the "alpha" answers in here, which would probably be easier since you'd need to be fairly emotionally intelligent to pull that suggestion off.

Actually, I've been in a stable relationship with a wonderful girl, who was a virgin when I met her. We were friends for a few months until we started dating.
I'm talking about meaningful relationships here, not about mindless sex.

Dude, stop. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

That's not bad, but you kind of cucked yourself by closing it... Now the ball is in her court, and maybe she'll decide never to pass it.

"Been in" is the key word. You could keep her because you didn't have what she was looking for in a man. Virgin girls are the easiest to keep because their pair-bonding is strongest and they have no previous partners to compare you to.

You're bluepilled as fuck.

You're too available. You're pretty much told her, "Hey, I'll be your orbiter, you don't even have to say anything!"

In other words, you put yourself in her friendzone. I guarantee she'll never see you in the lover light, and if you go outside of the box you put yourself in, she'll shame you for it. AKA "I don't want to ruin our friendship", or "I see you as a brother," or "I just don't see you that way".

You made yourself an emotional tampon. That's your bed you made. Time to go sleep in it.

As if being a virgin when you met her is a good thing. I would hate to go back to fucking a virgin, Christ. Are you that afraid with how she might compare you to a former lover?

Literally no one else I have feelings for.
I actually LOVE this girl. She's not some slut to get me off. She's an actual good person.
Plus her skin is soft af
It's like fucking silk
And also I'm thinking of writing a song to win her heart.
All just part of the plan

Whoops, forgot to mention I have been with her for two years, and will continue so as long as it's possible.

Also, I should point out that "easiest to keep" is a weird phrase. A relationship is a two-way bridge. I want to be with her, and she wants to be with me. I don't have to "keep her", she will stay right there until our relationship fails, if it does.

You don't love her. You're infatuated. Know the difference before you say something stupid

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Don't cry baby,
I only plan to hate fuck you.

>Send that to her.

That doesn't really matter to me, just mentioned it.

No. You don't understand.
She is beautiful, nice, smart, and talented. I actually love her. You don't understand love.
Y tho

Don't. I have pulled the "alpha" plenty, and the only thing it does is leave you addicted, makes your personallity adjusted to finding weakpoints in others and taking advantage, as you never experience anything meaningful because you are too busy focusing on getting your score up... It's a waste of time after a while imo, and one that effects you negatively in the long run. Yolo after all.

This.

This dude is wrong, just tell her your trying to fuck. Woman don't care about your sensitive side, it's a turn off.

You're saying stuff about her.
>she is beautiful, nice, smart, and talented
Those aren't reasons you love someone. Odds are you're a junior in high school and got feelings because she was pretty. Just don't mistake that infatuation for love.

Nope, all sluts. Be a dick op, works everytime.

Don't write a fucking song lmao worst idea ever, I've been in this kind of situation before. Used to be a huge betafag and wrote a song for a girl I liked who had friendzoned me. Made it worse. You're in the friendzone too and there's literally no way out, ggwp.

Every woman is different. Some might not be after emotional men, but others definitely are.

If you have to "pull the alpha" or whatever you called it then you are clearly doing it wrong, you can be an alpha and not be an asshole about it.

Bullshit all women are whores out for cock

Fine then.

>b8ing this hard

Happened to friend of mine. Then after a few days, girl posted snapchat story holding hands with someone on a ferris wheel. Feels haram.

True, but you are still doomed to cater to a notion that you don't need anything emotionally. There is a balance imo.

This. Sad but true, just move on.

If you equate no emotion to alpha then you're an idiot and don't know what alpha means

This tho. Humans are emotional beings, and that goes for both men and women.

It's not about fear. It's about standards.
She -will- compare you to previous lovers, that is an absolute fact, and there's no point in being afraid in it anymore than being afraid of death.
Only two things matter, and those are if you're a real man and don't take any of the shit she says seriously and how much shit you're willing to put up with. Women's power are in your fear of whatever it is they're gonna do.

Define alpha, in your own words.

See

What are we talking about? Your definition or the one used by 90% of the people using that word...

A very acoustic thing for you to do.....

>I actually LOVE this girl. She's not some slut to get me off. She's an actual good person.

No she isn't. -All- women are like that. They all look for the top 20%. Do you think if Brad Pitt asked her out, she'd still hurting right now? No, she definitely wouldn't. You've still got work to do to escape your bluepilled conditioning.

> t. virgin

What you need to do is you need to aim for the ultimate prize; a stinky cock.

Play on her emotions; get her to trust you.

Then get down to the.... Business! Business!

It's about dominance. It's about your standing in a group. It's that feeling when you're sitting in a circle with friends and they are angled toward you. When you talk everyone else is silent. It's about your influence on other people, how they see you.

If you think that means it is directly related with emotion then I'm sorry. That would be a sad life. My girlfriend has seen me cry, my teammates have seen my cry. Just because you show emotion doesn't mean you can't be an alpha.

Women make betas of the strongest men. Cut your losses now. Don't make time for her. talk to other women

Alpha guys don't make women the center of their lives.

You weren't an alpha. You were a PUA at most. I bet you don't even lift.

Being a dick isn't by definition alpha. Sure the guys that are dicks often become alpha because pussies like you never say anything to put them in their place.

>actually taking this b8

Did this even make sense? My head hurts

The weak think to be alpha is to be an asshole and act careless, the strong just get over things like this and keep moving on.

DONT write a song lol. this isnt a fucking movie lol she'll pretend to like it and tell all of her friends how weird you are

What he means is that women prey on your weakness and hurt you with it.

>implying he's a strong man

Lel

Women are looking for a rock. A strong man they can rely on and who won't sway when their emotions are out of control.

This guy just showed he's a sponge. She'll fuck Chad Thundercock and then post pictures to this guy. Then he'll come crying back bawing his eyes out, "How could she do this to meeee??? :(:::::"

'A poor ugly man might as well not have a penis'

Women are searching for the best male to mate with. Wealth is important followed by good genes. If you are ugly get to the gym and get yourself a decent job. She will come for you if she thinks you are a good catch

Truth

You didn't, she's just informing you of the situation, which is a sign of trust, so don't be a retard now. Just make her feel fine and secure by not putting any pressure on her. Be cool and fun to be around, don't just try to fuck her, treat her like a person and enjoy her as such. Things will go where they must naturally.

As if all girls got together and decided to make life hard for men. Anyone can prey on your insecurities. And people do. If you haven't noticed most humans enjoy having an upper hand on someone. Why let it get to you?

She isn't interested in neckbeard alt right weabs? You don't say?

She'll have a new boyfriend next week.

I was only explaining to the man what the other person meant, ask him that. What you said about insecurities is true, but there are some girls out there that do that just because it's how they are, it's in their subconcious.

No. See

>As if all girls got together and decided to make life hard for men.

Not consciously. They don't realize that they even do it. That's why they always stir up drama all the time. They'll purposefully try sabotaging the relationship to see how you handle it, gauge your reactions, etc.

Do you know nothing of shit tests? Jesus Christ, you're BP as fuck.

I'm bidding $300 on this

Wanna have this bitch? Be like Thad fucking Castle my nigga

Talk to people in person is my advice. Especially when you're trying to have a sincere convo. If you love her as you say, you should do that.

Moran gets all the pussy tho

>hey mom look at me meme
>hurr durr blue pilled

A shit test isn't when you sabotage a friendship you waste of space

let's start a gofundme to get a pocketpussy for OP

If you subscribe to the thinking of shit tests then you would think everyone does it, not just girls.

Of course it can be. All shit tests are to gouge how much of a man you are, your social fitness, your game, how boring you are.

By denying this and throwing an attack at me shows how insecure about this you really are. I mean just look at you, you don't even have one substantial thing that shows the contrary, so you resort to memes.

Girls are much more prone to it, but yes, everybody shit tests. Girls tend to attack your masculity (or each other's femininity). Men do it to fuck with each other. That's why women fucking hate each other and find guy friends instead, because they're more fun. In both senses of the word.

I do. But you are still using a lot of time focusing on how to manipulate the situation in a way that makes it disingenuous, which in turn means that there's less of a chance to later emotionally connect on a deeper level because the foundation was built on false premise, and that way you're likely to loose out on something pretty great that life has to offer. Just be yourself, joke around, and if it it clicks it clicks and if it don't just don't give a fuck and do your things and you'll find out that there is so much more to life than just getting laid...

People can do whatever they want, and i wouldn't give a shit if i were to strike out with a girl because she fell for the "douchebag act". I fucking know my worth bitch, and if she's that stupid, i wouldn't care, because she would have nothing to offer me that i couldn't get from someone else. (although it isn't true, and i'm usually take great pleasure in exposing people for being cunts)

Lol what? I didn't even meme. And if you view tests as an affront to your manliness or whatever you want to call it as opposed as ways to continuously reaffirm it, then you obviously are a waste of space

She turned you down and it's final.
Sorry OP.

People can do whatever they want, and i wouldn't give a shit if i were to strike out with a girl because she fell for the "douchebag act". I fucking know my worth bitch, and if she's that stupid, i wouldn't care, because she would have nothing to offer me that i couldn't get from someone else. (although it isn't true, and i'm usually take great pleasure in exposing people for being cunts)

>I do. But you are still using a lot of time focusing on how to manipulate the situation in a way that makes it disingenuous

No I'm not. How the fuck is "Hey I don't have enough time to wait around if you trust me or not" disingenuous? You're telling me that this guy should wait and hope that she comes to her senses and chooses this emotional tampon over a real man. And it's downright laughable.

Which is funny, because you actually said something alpha in your next paragraph:

> if she's that stupid, i wouldn't care, because she would have nothing to offer me that i couldn't get from someone else

Waiting around for a girl frames her as the center of your life. Ain't no one got time for that bullshit. I take charge of my life and live on my own terms. You might think this is a dick thing to do, but it's funny, because it's this exact attitude that every girl I've come across told me they like about me. They WANT a man who knows what he wants and has the balls and the emotional strength to take it.

You're very naive if you think women don't speak covertly. Women test your masculinity all the time, nonchalantly.

You copypasted that 3 times already, enough

I never said I didn't think they "test" men. Just why does that scare you. Your professors test you to, do you fail those? The tests can be ways for you to reassert yourself instead of rolling over onto your back like a pussy

>I never said I didn't think they "test" men. Just why does that scare you.

Who said I was scared? That's just your perception of me being aware of it.

>You're telling me that this guy should wait and hope that she comes to her senses
No, i specifically told him that he cucked himself by what he wrote and that if he wanted something meaningful later on, that the ball was in her court... My advice for op would be to just get on with it, and focus on other things now, be it other women or whatever.

>You might think this is a dick thing to do
Of course i don't, i just said the exact same thing... But that is not all that people think about when they hear the words "alpha", and that is why i asked you to define it.

>being this much of a faggot
The only result you will get with this attitude is her being creeped out or seeing you like an infatuated slave at her disposition

OP please read.
fuck me i'm getting flashbacks. OP you fucked up. i swear to god i've been in the exact same situation. i was in love with a girl 1 year ago and it ended up like this. this fucked me up so hard i started smoking,doing drugs etc. i really loved her . she ended up fucking and losing her virginity to a guy who was beta af but had a lot of money. i was devastated. best thing you could do is try as much as you can to forget her before she starts fucking you up like it did with me.i was exactly like you. i really hope you don't end up like me. just forget her and ignore her for your own good

Now ya fucked up, kek.

Because you're complaining about it so incessantly. Why bother worrying about it if it's not a big deal?

Nah you asked someone else (me) to define it. Which I did above here

Send a dick pic. She will change her mind.

Best thing to do now is go out and buy some drugs and get higher and higher until you forget about her. That's what I did when I was in the same situation and you know what, she didn't care at all. She knew it ruined me and she absolutely gave no fucks. So that's why you should stop being a cuck and take the "alpha" answers seriously because it usually works if you really try and be persistent.

>"I don't trust people"
>look at my edgyness give me attention