So , I just got into this one month unpaid internship and I'm almost broke. Soon I won't be able to pay rent...

So , I just got into this one month unpaid internship and I'm almost broke. Soon I won't be able to pay rent , and have no fucking idea what to do. How do you bros manage in these situations?

Suck a dick. It's not like it's your first time...

You need a side job bro, or sell some of your stuff. Some people take out loans theres a lot of bad options pick one

Work for.. you know... money?

Stop saying bro, bro, you an orphan bro, no bro for you, bro, and loan the man some dough bro

get a real job. its that simple. jokes on you working for free

Buy some kneepads.

>have no fucking idea what to do.

Either take a side job, or stop doing unpaid internships, logically speaking.

What's the internship in, for curiosity's sake?

Networking and dedicated servers

never been in such a situation because im not a poorfag

i fucking loathe unpaid internships, for this reason.

god forbid we threaten the glass ceiling without trying to kill ourselves. fuckers.

and your not paid for this?

Rich white parents ofcourse

didn't the department of labor make unpaid internships illegal recently??

The old "it can turn into paid work" routine?
Sell plasma

No , but it's only one month

You are a tool. You shoukd be getting paid for that. Your getting taken advantage of. If i were you i would be embarrassed. Like end my own life embarrassed

Why do you assume OP is an American?

You shouldn't be doing this work-for-free internship, user. You can't afford it.
Otherwise, learn how to cook cheap food using dried beans, rice, spices, and fresh vegetables.

You didnt save up enough money for one mo ths rent?

you sir, are a rube.

OP here , I'm from glorious Romania

I did some temp work in san fransisco once, I basically just lived in cofee houses and slept in my car for the duration of the contract, I was offer full time position but i was like fuck that and moved back home.

Upwork.com make an account and work you gypsi

After the internship I will have a full time post , and it's a nice pay

Get delinquent on your rent, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Hole up inside of apartment, barricade doors, cut a hole in the roof to go to work.

Next time you get paid and they bang on the door slip cash under the door.

I've been waiting for these answers for sooooo long

This is literally the stupidest advice I have heard or read in probably the past ten years.

Did a 3 month unpaid intership, afterward got offered a job.

Fast forward 2 years, i'm the 3rd most paid person in this small company (60 employees)

kek, I bet man you probably needed some good quality advice finally.

OP here. This is pretty much the reason I'm taking this internship.