-Preferably SFW
-Images should focus on face, skin, or hair
**No mixed girls**

Why SFW? You afraid of titties?

He's 12.

Current gf

Probably in public

>the edgiest

Asking for black girls, describes them as full blooded stallions. A stallion is a MALE horse you dumbshit..

nah just want to focus on pretty faces.
>post pics if ya got any

Or else he got a work, and doesn't Maintain his existence in his parents basement

>caring to point this out
pony fucker detected

This is a dream giel

Damn she hot

I am surprised noone else reacts to OP describing his dreamgirl as a male horse.. and i'm the ponyfucker? sure..

No one else gave a fuck

Here you go dumbfuck..

please; don't.

Well, maybe they should. And maybe OP likes to fuck black pureblood stallions. And maybe you are butthurt because you didn't know, and instead of absorbing the new information, you get defensive instead.

New information has been absorbed. Let it rest.

I will. Enjoy the beautiful black women ;) also a female horse is called a "Mare".

>Well maybe they should.
>you are butthurt
Why? Its useless knowledge unless you care about horse. No one is defensive I was just stating no one else gave a fuck. Kys. I wasn't even the other user newfag

That's so rare. First of all, they have to have (1) the genetics to pull it off. That eliminates nearly every one of them (this is true for every race to some extent that does vary). After that, they have to have (2) a clear head, a healthy environment and above average intelligence, lest "culture," obsession with racial politics and abysmally low self-esteem aggravated by the fake high "protest" self-esteem causes them to take steps that effectively obliterate (1) in every way.

They're like unicorns. There was one at reception last time I went to the doctor and I was literally stunned to the point where she had to ask me, "Is there something wrong?" Nothing like that has happened to me since fucking high school.