ITT: We're in a business meeting

ITT: We're in a business meeting

cutting-edge synergistic collaboration sustainability

Where the fuck is Daniel again?

We need to fire that little shit for always being late.

bump

*adjusts tie*

Sir, there is no Daniel that works here, and I'm going to have to ask you to watch your language. Matter of fact, I doubt you're on the board, what are you doing here?

*clears throat*

Anyone else get that sexual harrasement email or was it just me?

*sweats nervously*
(Where the fuck did everybody get those ties? Am I supposed to be wearing a tie?)

David, stop humping that chair. You're so immature.

...well, if we're ready to start now... Current projections for the 3rd quarter are looking promising, currently we see a huge boom with our products in Sweeden and France so we need to figure out how to modernize and optimize our dildo factory. Any suggestions?

(which one of these fuckers is working for Jews)
Ahem, Would anyone want some coffee?

ITT: little boys with no imagination try to act like grown ups with a job and fail

Dildo refurbishing, its a budding market, we could implement them into our factories easy for low cost and our employees will require no additional training

I hear something called Pokémon Go is popular these days, can we do something with that? Dildo Go?

OOOOOH YEEEEAH THE MACHO MAN IS READY FOR SOME BUSINESS YEEEEAAAH

Hey, I gotta piss; I'll brb bros.
*pisses on the plant in the corner*

Dr. Meow checking in

why you all here lol its sunday

We need to seriously get to the bottom of this. There is absolutely no reason the copy machine should be getting 600 copies of this obnoxiously small cock every month. If anyone has any idea who's secretly doing this please inform me asap.

This is an important meeting, we planned this week's ago. Apparently no one read the memos, plus I'm not going back to that birch of a wife, Jesus she bags soooo much about "church this, the kids that"

Pour me another drink let's talk dildo go

DICK...

YOU'RE FIRED!

That's a great idea, thank you. If you could pull some research together to find out the demographics of the strongest markets then Larry can start doing inventory and find out what we're missing before we make a shopping list.

Nice tie, Brioni?

did you see the new girl at c32?

I think you might have to elaborate if you can... I'm aware of the game's mechanics but not quite sure how to fit our product in that mechanic.

*Adjusts head to line up earlobes with nipples*

According to this, we are owned by the North Koreans

its me! its my dick

Okay apparently were getting sued over an accidental "dick pick" in a clients email so we need to send that case over to PR...

Thanks, I'll probably be doing this for the rest of my life now