I smoke 40 cigarettes a day. How do I quit?

I smoke 40 cigarettes a day. How do I quit?

Don't buy more cigs..

buy snus then in 6 months or something quit snus it's easier

I used to smoke that much. Went cold turkey used lemon heads

Keep smoking 40 a day, maybe even move up to 80 or 120. You'll stop smoking eventually

This^

Cold turkey and chew gum,
went from 8 a day to no nicko what so ever
9 days ago.

Dubs get for this.

Just stop smoking? I smoked since teens, realized I was a disgusting loser in my early twenties and stopped buying them, smoke free for 10 years, the whole hard to quit you need medicine and support and bla bla is all a cash grab

Only a weak willed faggot couldn't stop on his own

quit life?

Don't light them or smoke them all at once.

just stop smoking them?

Going cold seems to be the best way to do it. Replace it with another hand to mouth type like those giant bag of dummy suckers. Chew gum. Something to keep you semi subconsciously busy.

It's fucking hard, but force yourself to think "don't buy a pack" when you want to.

this

i have so much willpower, that i quit smoking like 4 times so far.
currently smoking again, but just because i drink much beer during the summer and cigarettes taste good in combination with beer

willpower plus a different method to get nicotine into your body (gum, patch, vape if you're gay) then slowly reduce your nicotine intake until it's zero.

Pretty much only time i smoke cause this is truth

write down how much money you're saving each time you want to buy. put the $ it in a jar so you can physically see it if that helps.
also smoke weed instead

Seek out people who are dealing with the consequences of their addiction now. Once it sinks in what's coming your way you'll be scared shitless and sorry for every cigarette you smoked.

Do you really want to spend your days in mortal fucking fear because you can't get enough air? That fear doesn't go away you know. You can't get used to not being able to breathe freely.

Also, you'll spend your days at the mercy of some fucking doctors wondering if they even really care about helping you when they go home in the evening. And you can you blame them? You did it to your fucking self. Just stop right now before it is too late.

But who knows, maybe you like hospitals. I prefer my couch personally.

One off

O yea thays nothin kid i smoke 20000 cigarettes a day literally .. Bare minimum and I mean bare mAybe 100000

Vape

I know fag, gay, whatever. fuck that shit. I was a tweaker who smoked 30 a day. Now I only vape, and smoke cigs once or twice a month

It's the only way. Join the dark side.

After you quit for a while they taste like garbage again to me. Now if I have one they will give me a headache for the rest of the day too and make me feel queasy. Thanks body. Clear signs I don't need that shit anymore.

i used to chainsmoke on my way to/from work, about half a pack a day but not smoke at work. now i'm down to maybe 6 or 7 butts a day, i started smoking at work which has helped a lot to stop me chainsmoking during the commute

memes have you hating vaping for no reason

it's part of the "truth" campaign pushing the vape douche image and telling people it's just as bad as smoking, citing studies where they tested burnt cotton smoke and not vapor

just vape

Pretty sure 8 a day is way easier than 40

I think everyone's covered this quite well,
pretty much find a weaker alternative and ween yourself off or go cold turkey.

Your other option is to subconsciously associate it with negative experiences like by taking those pills or foods that make it taste like shit and will make you vomit, or go to a hypnotist, only problem with hypnotism is it works on about half of the people who try and a part of the catch is you genuinely must want to be hypnotised.

It's a habit if you're at that number so stop being in places where you can smoke too, or hanging around with people who encourage you to smoke, usually smoking groups etc. form in workplaces and the likes and you just gotta realise even if they're your friends they're helping you slowly but surely commit suicide.

I quit smoking cigarettes a little over month ago, but I still want to smoke weed from time to time. I used to mix tobacco with weed, but now I don't think it's a good idea anymore. Should I just smoke joints without tobacco or try vaping?

try vaping

burning paper fucks up your lungs, so if you absolutely have to smoke, do pipe or vape or whatever you kids to. better options is to quit entirely ofc.

i was a pothead when i was younger. now i wonder why. i don't enjoy the effects it has on me at all anymore. like i see straight through it. it's just addicting. when i'm stoned it doesn't feel good anymore, i don't get relaxed just nervous and on edge. confidence takes a huge hit as well while stone. i'm done with drugs man.

Buy some fuckin' Lemon Heads mate. Shit's cash. Smoke shittier brands and eventually feel disgusted by cigs. Jog while eating lemon heads to maintain health status. Feel good about life.

Hey, are you the guy who burned over 70 a day a few weeks ago?

okay, I'll look into it

>How do I quit?

mechanical mods are the cheapest, but you can't use tanks on them, you need to use a dripper and those need to be refilled constantly

Sorry to hear you're done, your kind will thank you one day.

Jesus 40 a day is almost 2 fucking packs..dude. Look, it sounds like you smoke indoors. I cust down to crazy low numbers by simply never smoking indoors again. I get my ass up and go outside to smoke, regardless of weather..also, stopped smoking in my car too. If I want one, I pull over and get out and have a smoke. Bought a new car since I did that and have not smoked in it once..feels good.
At least start with changing where you will allow yourself to smoke. I bet your place just reeks but you have no clue cus you are blind to it.

almost? wherre do you live that a pack is more than 20?

>How do I quit?
dying?

jesus don't reccommend a mech mod to a beginner you idiot

OP, three words: Joyetech EGO AIO

Literally stop putting a cigarette in your mouth and lighting it

Or itaste VV

every time you have an urge to smoke jack off instead. you'll be glad you did it.

Ya fuck recommending a mech to a starter. I would suggest the kanger subvod. It's a smaller all in one setup that will hit about 3-4 times harder than the cheap gas station bullshit vapes.

Stopped smoking for the second time two days ago. Before that didn't smoke for 4 months. First time managed to quit with vaping, but it was gay so i quit that. Now relapsed, but quit since 3 days ago cold turkey. Yeah it's hard sometimes, but just slap yourself every time you wanna smoke.

I stopped smoking exactly nine months and two days ago, if you want to know my method, I can share

I started this, works great

It's really not as hard as everyone thinks. just cut back gradually, start replacing it with chewing gum, until you finally have a day where you smoke maybe five or less cigs, then just chew gum for about a couple days when you get the craving, bada bing bada boom.

You die.