What will you do when Islam takes over?

What will you do when Islam takes over?

You only have a few years left... come to the true path today.

>ISLAM.
>WILL.
>DOMINATE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5_yo2t9BwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>true path

I was thinking about ordering hungry howies.

Yeah bow before the one true God and make love to white women even underage ones

If this isn't bait then OP is an autistic faggot

murder and rape rampage until im beheaded

I think I'll order some bacon

2edgy4mem8

So immediately then...

I can't wait for it so all the old Arabs have to sit and watch as their culture erronds just like every other culture.

For example, the woman in the link below thinks she is a true Muslim live life for and under god.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5_yo2t9BwM

hoping to cut a few women off from the heard and get a few rapes but whatever maybe it will be immediate. better than living around muslims though

Europe is wising up. Why is America lagging behind again?...

Fuck allah

You rape, we catch you and execute you.
Islam does not tolerate rapists or foster a rape culture... unlike your society.

doesn't mean im not gonna try

Thats because of a definition problem. What we call rape in the first world is called marriage proposal in the third world.

Rape is sexual intercourse without consent. Try doing that under Islam and you will be executed.

In the West you will be "high-fived".

I'll turn the tides myself and start recruiting people to suicide bomb Muslims.

Lol your culture is too cucked and selfish to attempt that... you'd have better luck trying to convince liberals not to hate white people.

the problem is this religon is run by people who actually want their followers to be stupid.
Our archivments in science and so on will be lost, like a dark middle age 2.0.

Most achievements in science were made by men who believed in God.

ofc, but if islam takes over those archievments will be lost.
Most Muslims are very uneducated, and the one in charge are fine with that because stupid people are more easy to rule.