Pretty ok lemon skunk

pretty ok lemon skunk
>> weed thread

Which states have the best weed?

I live in Texas and from what i've smoked, the weed is pretty shitty.

Maine. As far as East coast goes this state has some of the best conditions for outside growing.

Arizona has some bomb buds

Michigan has some fire bud.

I prefer some nice Moroccan hashish to weed

Minnesota has some great shit, when everyone isn't out of it. Them dry spells are wicked

I quit smoking cigarettes couple of weeks ago, but I still want to smoke weed occasionally. The thing is that I used to mix tobacco with weed and I don't think that's a good idea anymore. Should I just make joints without tobacco or give vaping a try?

What is everybody smoking out of?

Make joints without tobacco. Weed smoke is much better that it gets you high. Vaping or cigarette smoking doesn't

Blue pipe, pretty basic, my bong broke so Im ordering one

Pipe.

It's legal in Arizona so we have all the best strains. A lot of dispensaries even carry landraces. We got some sweet Kilimanjaro at the crib right now; pretty decent sativa for a landrace.
Mav glass pretty close to our piece. Compact and good smoke from bubbler/percolation.

I have no idea where to get it or how.

thanks, I'll try that and see how pure weed joint differs from tobacco/weed -joint.

Those are some decent strains, but kind of old. Sour Diesel is still sold regularly, but most of those strains have been further refined.

Flowermate

>vap3l0rd masterrace

guys when my hands get sweaty does the sweat destroy the trichromes on my weed?

Hahahahahahaha. Texas is the only place I have lived with good weed next door to the wetback lovers. Maybe hang around some clean white people that smoke weed.

My old hookah works as a nice little bong

I've been thinking of buying vaporizer for a decent prize. Is Flowermate any good and is it easy to use? I've never even tried vaping.