Post your bikes!

Post your bikes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXoCd_kPTdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIKES!

Kek
Someone had to

What about bikes of the motorized category?

Gas the bikes!

Whatever man

Masterrace

youtube.com/watch?v=wXoCd_kPTdM

>Can it even go off-road?

Choo choo

I recently discovered that bike tires this wide exist

But you haven't yet realized they don't do anything special

but Sup Forums is more fun

nice bike btw!

B-but snow and sand riding, user!

That's about it

You asked for, and were provided with specialties of the wide tired bicycle. Your response of "that's about it" makes me want to rip off your head and shit down your neck.
>fuck you

k

What kind of fixie is that?

Best I have of the actual bike, 2016 Giant Trance

No name, got it for $175. It's got blue tires tho!

Trance 1? I got me a trance 2 earlier this year (its in OP)

Doesn't go fast, but it goes.

Fucking australians

Harley, self modified.

>SPECIALIZED frame with SRAM parts
>sand blasted clean and given a nice custom paint job
>move into apartment, store bike in locked bike room
>stolen next day and never recovered
>mfw $800

My baby

Sorry to hear that.

Stuff happens, yanno? It's just a bummer because it's one of my few poorfag investments because of the utility.

Plus, you get attached to that shit.

I had two bikes locked together stolen off the back of my car. After more than 3 days travel we were going to bust them out in Jasper and they were stolen the night before.

Just bought an ht stumpjumper comp. Nice bike but it's already a little creaky. A little annoyed by it. Considering the coin I dropped.

street bmx faggot checking in

2002 big hit with 05 junior T's and yes I pedal/push this up hill and up fire roads, great starter downhill/free ride / enduro bike but finding 24" Dh tires sucks and I want to paint it super bad any painting tips? Should I just get it powder coated?

That's not my bike. Wayy too small.

Where is this location. Looks nice.

Last week holidays in slovenia by car and bike

Yeah yeah we get it. You think you're billy badass because you ride a motorcycle. Nobody cares.

I bought the frame so not sure which Trance model is it, great fucking bike though...

>almost no bicycles posted have shocks.
Why, seriously why?
I rode a bike that had shocks on it for six months before I got a moped.
I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would chose to have less comfort when riding.
Not trolling, I seriously am curious.

shorts and shoes, wtf man.

The shocks absorb pedal force that would otherwise propel you faster. So depending on the softness, you lose a certain amount of energy to the shocks.

Depends what kind of riding you do. If you're strictly on the road shocks aren't necessary. Plus rigid frame bikes are faster.

Sort of building a fixie.

why the fuck u got cages if ur bitchass has 2 breaks and dont even ride fixed

Think here will be a good place to ask.

I am looking to buy my first bike. I love the style of the fixies but dont have the stamina to ride one yet. Been thinking about getting a single gear for ease, but wanna ride to work.

Should I just buy a nice geared Road Bike, or try and grab a single gear with flip flop hub for fixed and free wheel?

Step one to building a fixie take off the breaks pussy

It must be a negligible amount.
Cause I had no problems zooming past people on the heaviest gear settings on my way to and from work.
And It wast even a good bike, it was a $100 throw away bike, balled the tires right as I got my moped.

Just dont be a fucking pussy about it. Get a track bike and build muscle. Your first 2 weeks will be hell but once you get the hang of it, its going ot be a breeze.

Bought this beauty for 800 sek

Because i ride fast as fuck through dangerous cities, and yes i am fixed you retarded cunt.

Fuji SL1

fan va dyrt

Please kid youre fucking slow. i can tell by the piece of shit bike you have. Try riding out here in Manhattan

M8...

you mean you can never have puppies?

I don't really ride often enough. Right now it's still a single speed, so I need the brakes. I'll get there.

Had to stop him form humping all the furniture around the house.

>Masterrace
>ER5

Here, user, have all my keks.

My front wheel is worth more than this piece of shit bike. Also nice fucking reflective vest bitch. You wouldn't last a single shift out where im at

Worksman frame

Youre such a fag.

Heres my bike now. Also, id probably burn you as im on 52/16 yes i still have the brakes as they have saved my life on more than one occasion. Kys pleb

Cost doesnt matter. Its about the rider, which i can guarantee i am the fastest in the thread.

Nigger detected

Bmx master race over here
4 piece bars, metal pedals and chromo pegs big dick squad

LMFAO NICE RATIO KID. I can't even call you a rookie, youre just a fuckboi. I can stop faster without breaks than you.

Careful spender. Plus the big one was a gift.

Your slowness is showing, trash

Come to NYC and I'll race you with my bag on. Lets race for bikes if I win ill throw out your piece of shit for you

Never made the connection before, but it totally makes sense that "pure fix" assholes would flock to Sup Forums.

You all deserve to be hit by trucks, you goddamn morons.

>all the fucking fixie hipsters in this thread.

Imagine intentionally fucking handicapping a bike for a fucking trend. Thats how fucking stupid you are.

I dont get why hipster fixie fags spend so much on carbon wheels? where do you even get them? did you buy em stolen for a fraction of the price? you are in NY after all.

ITT: try to share in love of bikes/riding
>Muh gears
Faggots fighting over style of bike/preference of rider and can't just appreciate that they have a common interest.

because i make more money than you?

At least I don't have a duck on my head. (it's purely for short commutes in situations where i need to lock my bike up)

Looks soooo retarded

2013 Mongoose Fireball, Enjoy the stock photo due to laziness, Single speed conversion down from stock S-ram 8 speed. 36t-17t (1x2.12ratio) Currently. If any mechanicfags floating in here, I need a new derailleur hanger, I don't know what type i need. (Need to hang a tension arm due to 90deg rear dropouts on the 13')

Its about competition. Us fixed riders have to ride fast in order to stay alive. were not just casual cucks cruising along while the world passes us by. We need to push eachother. its all about speed.

the fixie hipster trend died years ago. Its about commuting you idiot fuck. Some people cant afford cars. Also, the trade off here as far price goes is: Shittily maded GEARED bike that will break down soon and need alot of work or, well made SINGLE SPEED bike that will last you forever. Its also a macho thing. fuck roadies theyre pussies.

lol on straight bars? ill get in the drops and youll be smoked.. also whats your ratio? dude seriously you must be a manlet, your bike is so fucking small.

at least its dirty

eww that seat....

Lol theyre called riser bars you fucking wannabe.
Also ratio matters not when you cant spin. By the time you even get started with your 52 i'll be gone.

>Us fixed riders have to ride fast in order to stay alive
Then just switch to a road bike like a non-retard

have fun on your less than 1 km commutes around the city? you know roadies do 100 km trips every saturday morning right?

>>>/tumblr/

>wannabe

what exactly am i trying to be here? a trend worshiping faggot? im glad i dont know know that theyre called that you faggot cuck. i dont ride the scene i ride the fucking bike, and yes i would burn you, its not hard to spin a 52. youd know that if you ever rode anything over 48. Youre bike is seriously trash. I live in Spain, i put in 26 miles every day just comutting back and forth to work, so suck my dick with your bullshit. you will not win.

The bi in bike is a prefix indicating only two wheels.

13km to work and 13km to work home. suck my dick with your bullshit fag boy.