Diving choke

> Diving choke
> Lu Xiaojun lost to fucking Kazakhstan

What a terrible day for China.

Will they ever recover?

They should stick to the midget categories
No evil soviet lifters there :^)

Kazakhstan is greatest in the world though

> Kazakhstan greatest country in the world all other countrys are run by little girls.
> Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium! Other countries have inferior potassium.
> Kazakhstan home of the tinshein swimming pool it's length thirty metre ans width six metre.
> Filtration system a marvel to behold it removes 80 percent of human solid waste.
> Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown.
> Kazakhstan, friend of all except Uzbekistan, they very nosey people withe bone in their brain.
> Kazakhstan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt.
> Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's.
> Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown.
> Come grasp the mighty phenis of our leader, from juction with testes to tip of its face

All other countries have in-fe-ri-or po-tass-i-ummmmm

Armenia dude sure as hell did

surely this wont tomorrow... right?

i think tonight a big speech is going to go down

Even China can except a defeat as honourable as this one. KAZAKHSTAN NAMBER WAN

What event?

Yeah, even lu was smiling

And what a great day for humanity

Lu Xiaojun is still going to be standing there this time tomorrow trying to comprehend what the fuck he just saw.

>Be Xiaojun
>Puts top performance
>Takes lead and BTFOs rest of field
>Celebrate like it's already won

>Kazak comes out
>Thinks fuck raising another 1kg and raises 12kg
>Wins gold and sets new WR
>China BTFO

Absolute madman.

Just.

DOPING
O
P
I
N
G

To be fair everyone dopes in the Olympics, it about keeping ahead of the curve and adapting to w/e restrictions/bans are in place.

Olympics isn't only about showing off national power via your youth/population, but also of your science/medical tech.

The Chinese coaches fucked it up.

Coaches set the weight raises and should have factored in the possibility of a WR. Lu could have lifted a sub-WR and beaten the Kazakh easy. He clearly had about 3-5kg in him, easy.

Chinese doping team is probably having the same reaction as Lu did.

Either he's a freak of nature or that's some god-tier doping technology from Kazakstan. Question is how the hell did they get hold of it and so comprehensively outdo the efforts of the Chinese with the massive resources, advanced research and what not at their disposal.

Its weird because the Chinks are usually fearless and thats how they throw away Golds in this shit but here they decided to pussy out.

>easy
>clearly
>easy

Easier than his first attempt?

He just pulled something special out.

But what the Chinese fucked up was not giving Lu a big enough buffer. He was way below his PB, like 5kg or something.

Had he gone 205, then Borat would have had to go 217 - 7kg over the WR.

>pussy out.
nobody saw that record coming
lu fucked up in the 1st attempt

However they played it way too safe with the other two lifts. His max was 8kg below the OR. You don't get away with that. They should have stuck to about -4kg and then the 214 becomes an impossible 218.

I'm sorry, but did China already lose? Oh, that's right. The weightlifting events isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Day 5. Does not winning gold in the 77kg snatch and hold count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the Olympics is still on? The athletes are still lifting right now and they have been the best country at weightlifting in the Olympics for how many games now? They're playing some of the worst lifters in the world who just happen to have won gold because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the Olympics. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chinese are some of the best fucking lifters in weightlifting, they won 5 golds and would of won them all if Wu Jingbiao didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when China wins the men's 85kg and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Shi Zhiyong just jerked 190kg like the North Korean did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chinese topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking lifters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Maybe it is Kazak guy is just good?

Or maybe he broke PR in olympics because he has support of government "supplements"?

I would suspect China team playing it safe with the doping due to increased scrutiny on Russia, but that doesn't explain how Kazak can break previous record.

As for where Kazahk would get and how they could affort those advanced supplements?
Easy. Russia has surplus and decided to sell it for cheap to it's ex-satellite

Lu broke WR on the snatch.
The Khazak jumped 9 kg in that last clean to beat him. I don't think they thought it was possible for the Khazak to make such a jump. It's understandable, they really thought it was enough.

He just pulled a perfect lift. I was expecting him to bail the entire time but he stuck it. In 1000 alternate universes, he want to snap city.

I bet you it was the whole "fuck it" attitude that helped. He had a medal and this wasn't important, he thought there was no chance of a win. No pressure = victory.

Given that no one has come close to the 210KG Clean and Jerk world record in competition for a decade, 202 as the third lift was reasonable. But kudos to the kazakh for being up to the challenge.

Lu's clean and jerk has been dodgy for the last 3-4 years, he came into the comp thinking he can break the world record.

>potassium = bones
>American 'education'

I had fun watching le sneaky trip man today. He had a good run.

>upsetting three people who were expected to destroy you
>with the same fucking move

Shit was hilarious and even the announcers were having a great time with it