"trans" people

"trans" people
homos, especially if you can tell they're gay just by looking at them/hearing them
people who claim to have ADHD

>White people

people that have to drive their bycicle in the middle of the street instead of the perfectly fine bike path 2 meters to their right

the fuck is an ebike?

Religious people in general

>ITT: fags mad for the sake of being mad

a bike with an auxillary electro engine
they are pretty dope but if someone drives one on the road instead the bikepath he is just screaming "look at me with my new e-bike vaping my electrical cigar" and blocking traffic

Both the extreme left and the extreme right. I hate anyone who can't widen their world view enough to incorporate at least a little bit of subtlety into their opinions on things, be they political, social, economic, or just in terms of personal taste. This goes for the debate of religion as well. Whether it's militant atheists who shout from the rooftops about how religious sheeple are halting the progress of society or diehard believers who insist on converting or killing everyone who doesn't think exactly like they do.

The world needs more balanced and moderate thinkers.

I hate faggots who make it all about them being gay because they're just shallow people

You

Women who think they're better than men and they can control us because they own a vagina.

Blacks. America would be so awesome without blacks.

People who put unnecessary quotes on trans. Its fine to hate someone just don't be a tard about it.

Trans people, libtards, Americans (cuz most of them have legitimate autism / "adhd") and Slavs

>drive their bike
>drive

Cucks

if it got weels you drive it, if it has legs you ride it genius
>riding a bike
is just a fail in the english language, sorry that i didnt translate something into shit

except "riding a bike" is correct english you fucking spastic

i know that it is correct english you moron
thats why i told the language has a logical fail in her history of creation

just fucking kill yourself you probable slavic autist

We get it you hate yourself

I FUCKING HATE THIS LIEING SHIT! He cheats he lies about how much sex he has had brags he is the best he is a total fuck wit. Daniel is the one on the left!

in no particular order
>semi fat people - people who could be at their target with a minimal effort
>upper middle class pricks who try too hard
>dog wardens
>corn farmers
>people with hyphenated last names
>people who tell you they had lasik
>flat earthers, birthers, mufon, sea world
>people who shit on sea world
>masons - the regular kind not the free ones
>brazilians
>the French
>people who pronounce the hard first C in arctic
>anyone obsessed about the state of another guy's level of foreskin
>people with fever blisters on their lips
>nose rubbers
>people that park over the line
>weathermen/women
>people who insist frats are for community fund raising and development and not for the social aspect of rape
>orange barrel highway workers
>ugly airline stewardesses
>anyone who supports the cleveland browns
>bank tellers male or female
>gay service industry dudes that think they can be overly familiar with your girl
>white people that adopt asian babies
>people who complain that money should be spent on vets not refugees but never have actually done anything for vets before the refugee issue
>anyone who thinks Sup Forums wasn't always cancer ridden

OP sounds like christian weston chandler

nogs

OP

>Black People
>Muslims
>Irish Gypsys
>Girls who dont have sex on the first date
>People who ARENT racist
>Liberal,lefty fucking retards
>cows
>English People
>People that leave the foil cover on the butter after the tub is opened
>paedophiles
>People that support refugees
>Muslims again

>lieing

>religious people (especially orthodoxy)
>fags
>emo
>otaku
>furries
>every fandom ever

>corn farmers
>orange barrel highway workers
Why these two?

>people who stand still on escalators.
You'd go so much faster if you just walk up/down it

Indians, dot not feather.

Mental illness people
Niggers

>weeaboo
>radical feminists
>etc.

If I like to shove things in my ass but I don´t want to fuck with man, I´m just a faggot, but not gay. Do you hate faggots too? Do you hate yourself OP?

what's it like being a miserable fucker to everyone around you? kek mate

>le gaymergayters xd
>people who hate on feminism because they get their info from Sup Forums about everything
>edgelords
>racists

So are you excited to begin high school soon?

>OP is a faggot.

I think most people are pretty moderate thinkers. The circus clowns we see on social media and in politics are only a minority of the population, I think, I hope.

I hate Sup Forums too

>girls who don't fuck on the first date
Virgin detected

>trollbaiters that are so painfully obvious

> implying feminism isn't shit

"social justice warriors" who are actually giving a bad name to their cause just because they feel like it, and also feminists who dont want full equal rights with men in countrys with manditory military service, when they ARE getting full equal rights that way

how much do you have to make ro be upper middle class?

guys like this.

normies

people who have strong opinions about anything

There is no third gender, and you are the gender determined by the sex that your chromosomes make you, so "transgender" is not a biologically valid term. It belongs in quotes.

What about the guy in the passenger seat? Is he driving?

Not sure why but I like your style.

Hypocrites. Doesn't matter who or what you are.

Jews

Women who have tattoos.

myself

compulsive liars. not the kind that lie to get out of bad situations (they suck too) but the ones that make up stories to feel more secure about themselves.

had a kid tell me he did acid one time at school, then as soon as he got home went to sleep. seriously that shit just pisses me off.

Retarded YouTube commenters, like ones who comment "FIRST", "Last time I was this early", "", "this is Bob", "arrow to the knee", etc.

Twitch streamers. Bunch of hyperactive, talentless, attention whore, beggars who don't actually give a shit about their viewers but pretend to, so the donations won't stop.

SJWs.

Fat Tolerance types.

Middle-aged women on Facebook who fall for MLM scams, make simplistic political arguments, and peddle pseudoscientific woo.

republicans
conservatives
religious hypocrites [but i repeat myself]

I passed your test

>Those that are unsatisfied with something about themselves and refuse to work on it
>Fat people
>Nigger mentality people
>Conformists
>Professional "social activists"
>LGBT people that actively support the LGBT or whatever it's named right now
>Unreasonable leftists

People who drive way under the speed limit, especially on toll roads
People who drive way over the speed limit and act like a dick that you aren't, especially on surface streets
People who take a piece of shit car that isn't road-worthy onto the highway.
People who nigger up a perfectly fine car, especially a really nice one (when Mexicans own a BMW and paint it crazy, lower it by chopping springs and have their family name or family town decaled on)
Cheap people
Ghetto people
Gun control people
People who don't have jobs
Uppity retail workers
People who move slowly at the stores and stand around in everyone's way. Especially at the hardware store when half of the people there are shopping for a job. Brown people are particularly bad about this.
Brown people
Party liners
People who love a politician and think they'll change everything

Smokers.

*Lying*

>People

>sea world
>people who shit on sea world

Anyone who claims to be a member of the 'Moral Majority'. Assholes all.

jeremy