I don't know how to progress the conversation anymore, can you guys help me get laid?

I don't know how to progress the conversation anymore, can you guys help me get laid?

ey bby u want sum fuk?

It's because I want to put my squid in your billie.

If dubs then
>I really think you're cute
>What do you say we get lunch sometime?

roll

Ask her what shampoo she uses

rolli

rolling

This is sudden but do you shave your pussy?

dubs get

texting should be only for logistics. But if you do end up flirting, end before you're at a low. The trick is to know when the peak of your convo is just over and about to take a drop. That's when you bail and say "lets continue this another time". the last thought she'll have of you is a good one. If you go over the peak and you keep trying to get it up again, it'll just be awkward. She'll be thinking "please stop" and once you do she'll think "thank god that's over"

tl;dr: leave while you're having fun, don't wait until things fizzle out. Also meet up asap, don't waste too much time on text flirting/screening because the more you say, the more chance you fuck things up

rolling for this

Want to hang out later?

what are you doing for dinner tonight?

I'm going to [insert bar] at [hour], you should join me

Great trips. Now he will paste this. The fuck.

>not a roll

i fucking doubt it, for two reasons
>this is Sup Forums and is inhabited by wizards
>that squidbillies image has made her dry as a bone

roll

lucky trips of truth is only advice, hope OP isn't artistic enough to actually post that

I don't go toclosed spaces with lots of people, particularly clubs/bars, as I get social anxiety.

Roll

winrar! do it op

rolling

fuck off with your social anxiety. If you can't even go to a bar alone and leave without having talked to a few people, you've got grave problems

OP here
The fuck are you cunts rolling for?

Okay, just fuck off out of my thread. I didn't act like an asshole to you but you are to me, now fuck off!

Roll

Hes right
Not in the
>Grave problems
part, but hes right

Talk about her family life, then ask about =any plans she has

Your thread?
Shut it cuntflaps

Roll

Uhhh, yes my thread.

U should leave too, bye.

Roll

Roll

Roll

that's the tough love you can expect here newfriend. I know it sucks to act like a normie but if you want to have fun in life at least you should get over your fear of talking to strangers. IMO strangers are even easier because they don't know your reputation so you'll have a clean slate. Also you'll prolly never see them again. Exposure, exposure, exposure. it's the only way.

I'm physically handicapped so I can never reinvent myself, I'll always be "that guy". But at least I can get some tail or make friends, ffs.

Roll

Hm, I don't seem to remember him sticking his hand up a guys ass. I'll have to watch it again.

smooth

Roll

>thinks he can make user leave
>just by saying LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE REEEEEEE
>wants user who speaks truth to leave

Cant stand the truth eh little faggot?

Roll

I DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE IF I DON'T WANT TO
I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU ARE OP
AND WHO CARES IF ITS YOUR THREAD FAGGOT
I CAN SHITPOST UP AND DOWN ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULD KYS YOU ASPERGER HAVING FAG

based

Is that worded like a fuckboy?

Roll

user, post some gud ol Spiderman
I lost mine

Roll

No
But the hillbillies part made you lost all chance anyways faggot.

Roll

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

You don't ask her faggot, you tell her. at X hrs at place X, it's up to her to take it or leave it. Don't be a beta bitch asking for her permission, be more assertive.

Roll

wtf are you doing

Roll

>texts her out of nowhere 20 min later
>asks her for coffee
>asks in a mildly autistic way
Can't wait for the next post where she said no and you're butthurt you dumb nigger you were supposed to go with what we said not do your own autistic thing and Fuck it up more

Roll

Roll

Roll

I'm planning to do this with a grill at some point, how do I say this? Just say "we should get coffee / lunch sometime," and see what she says?

Thing is I am sick of girls who don't actually like me going out with me because they were too embarassed to say no then ghosting me over chat. Or standing me up. Fuck that, I am going to make sure she is SomEWHAT interested and not just going along for free food (because of course they still expect men to pay for food and if you don't you don't get fucked and might as well have not bought anything in the first place. At least if you're a beta bitch like me)

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

"Lets get coffee, I like such and such place ( pick the place ). you free at such and such time"

Roll

>er
nope

Don't ask, just give her a time and place and don't be a beta

If this girl says yes, dont you dare fuckin pay for her shit

Ok real advice OP, give her a time and place right now. Don't leave it up in the air as sometime. Take charge

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

ABANDON SHIP, SHE IS DESPERATE FOR A REASON

I won't. Especially if it's a minor coffee place. It's just that I don't want to ruin the date with taht shit.

Don't say it like that. Say it as if you're going to do said activity anyway with or without her. "grabbing some beers at 8 at bar 9, wanna join?". Not "helly mlady have you thought about having dinner with me tonight?"

also never ever ever buy a chick food, drinks, whatever unless you've been fucking her over a year and it's her birthday. They'll think less of you for displaying beta provider behavior. Instead barter and have her buy the first round. tell her it's to screen out the golddiggers, or that you'll buy the next round, whatever. Either way 85% of men are betas who buy women shit, turn it around and you'll be ahead of them all.

op these are the troof

Roll

all of those unsuccessful rolls in a row though. almost impressive in itself

Dont think of it as a date, you're just getting to know her. This girl could be weird af dude you have no idea

Severely acoustic

Roll

Okay tbh your standings with her are much better than I expected
Definitely give her a time and place rn
Also if you are awkward in social situations, if the girl is worth your time it wont matter because if she really has any interest in you she will give you your time to warm up to her and not be an awkward shithead

Or better yet coffee enemas so that your Stinkhole is ready for me

this. Also if after 2-3 hrs she still hasn't made an excuse to bail that means she wants the D, time to make a move and kiss her. You're waiting for it, she's waiting for it, just go for it. Even if she's not responding at least she'll respect you more for making a move to early instead of being to pussy to do so

One more thing, don't listen to these retards. If she offers to pay or pays for herself then say something like "you know if we have another date I could pay for you" and if she doesn't mind paying le her but don't force her to pay for herself every time you will just seem like a Jew
Also don't mention the possibility of another date unless its going pretty well

waiting is for betas. If anything is going to happen you're the one who is going to have to escalate. Don't think you can kiss her on the end of the date and it'll be good enough, because the day afterwards she'll be getting fucked by Chad anyway. Kiss her at the bar, feel her up. Then offer to go for a walk or whatever, find a secluded spot, make out, fuck her right then and there in the pussy. or bring her home and say "I wont be able to stay all night". That way she knows it's your intention to come into her house and fuck her, without having to awkwardly stand around at her doorstep waiting to be asked inside.

Rollilil I ikl

Rolling for coffee enema

This definitely this
Me and this user know what's up
Don't be afraid to get touchy or try and kiss her (unless she obviously is not having a good time) because girls want a guy who can take charge not some faggot who is too afraid
Especially because if you're going on a date she must be attracted to you so for you to be afraid will just make it weird like faggot we both know that we both want it why wont you do something

Good job. Now you need to ask her whether she takes it in the ass. Prove her that you are the real alpha male.

She will be wet from just thinking of your alpha cock up her ass.

Get her a coffee enema

at least one other person ITT who knows how the world turns. grills want to be "swept away by the moment". That means you'll be the one doing all the work. She'll bail if she's uncomfortable, but sluts and sweet girls are two sides of the same coin. If you're making out you pretty much already made it, just keep escalating and fuck her the same night. DONT WAIT

Eh once you figure out a girl or two they aren't hard to read
Just need some of that XP and its suddenly easy as Fuck

You're retarded and this is why you're still single
Such a low self esteem you think everyone else is as desperate as you
Fucking faggit

very true. Lately I don't even think of grills as individuals. they're all so damn similar anyway. They're just a biomass conglomerate for me to enjoy at my leisure