Is this going to be kino?

Is this going to be kino?
variety.com/2016/film/news/netflix-adam-wingard-death-note-nat-wolff-1201737852/

Who is that penis wrangler?

>Light
>played by Naked Brother's Band 1/2
CHRIST

Light should've been played by a Nip.

L is canonically white, and Misa looks white anyway so whatever.

What does "kino" even mean?

newfag

"meme"

It's a meme word.

how dare they cast white people

>netflix

Why are they so evil bros?

>caring about edgy animu #843 being made into a shitty movie with shitty white actors playing nips

Yea. So please explain what the word means.

But what does it mean?

means cinema

a gum obtained from certain tropical trees by tapping, used locally as an astringent in medicine and in tanning.

to confuse redditors like you

Do you mean кинo?

Pretty sure he meant السينما

This show was actually pretty good if you can look past the 2edgy4life shit going on.

I liked how quickly they both drop the pretense of wanting to do what they see as the right thing, and it just becomes the need to beat the other guy.

Stopped watching after L dies and is replaced by 2 L's, but I enjoyed it up to that point.

Doesn't/Shouldn't everyone stop at that point?

It's just German for cinema/movie theater.

Probably, this fucking plebs still confuse cinema with "電影"

not on Sup Forums it isn't

but nice try newfriend

THANK YOU SO MUCH. IM GONNA TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES ABOUT IT. YOU GUYS ROCK. BTW I LOVE REDDIT

They waited too long.
There was a whole fad on livejournal or blogspot or one of those other estrogen-infused places about Zac Efron being Kira.

he his a little steroid ball of manlet muscle now

>He isn't planning on watching the sequel to the original Death Note trilogy instead
...Your excuse?

He doesn't have the soft teenager face any more, either. Although this new guy just looks like generic jew #85,201 so Efron would probably still be better.

>it's another "Jew "white"washes role which will still have all the controversy without an actual white actor getting work" episode

L and Misa arnt even gooks in the anime

It's shortened latin, originally kinographangelical

It translates to 'gods vision'

>he looks like him therefore he's the best for the role

Wew

Light is.

Efron's a decent actor, too.

misa a qt

the closest translation is probably "summer"

WHITEWASHING
WHITEWASHING
WHITEWASHING
WHITEWASHING
WHITEWASHING

It's Russian or some shit

Has something to do with r/movies thinking tarkovsky is the end all be all of cinema or something

I had no idea this was a thing