Some back story

Some back story
>known fag in high school
>was infamous for hitting on other straight guys (he tried to hit on one of my nicer friends who didn't let him down as hard as I did)
>literally never talked to him in my life
>I'm in uni now and this fag is still in HS
Cont.

why put off the inevitable?

I'm sorry... I didn't mean it. I'm just closeted... I got angry... Please don't be mad. I need help, please be a friend?

Thank the maker!

Nice dubs.
I'm not even homophobic but I was drunk when I got that. How was I supposed to respond.

Dude why do u think there was Adam and Eva? Use your brain b...

Lolo jk, I think OP is right and he probably dont know what to say n feel bad

You blew it out with irrelevant retardation but he needs a thicker skin and grow some fag balls.

This guy actually asked my friend out because he was trying to just be nice. I didn't want that shit to happen to me. Didn't expect a trigger like this kek

You're supposed to send to him, and screen shot proof that it was sent and screen shot his reply. Come on how new are you?!

Thats pretty fucked op.
You should just apologize and ask him if hes into online video games.
Dude wants a friend.
If anything i think you're the fag here OP.
This post made me sadder than the turtle i tried to save that was hobbling in the middle of the road but when i got to him he was bleeding out of every orifice of his shell just trying to put off his inevitable demise just a little longer.

*send nudes to him

OP can you rate my dick please

This whole thing happened last night while I was drinking. Didn't think to screenshot every stage of the convo.

That was an asshole reply OP and I hope you feel shit.

Gave me wings/10

Want what to happen to you a gay guy asking you out.
My god thats like the worst thing that could happen being asked a simple question that can be shot down with a simple no.

Goddamn it Bobby. Give us his fuckin number or KIK and I'll do right.

you send a dick pic, he'll appreciate it

Fuck that. I may be an asshole but I'm not THAT heartless.

OP is a closet homosex
wrap it up guys
case closed

And you dare be afraid of him for being a faggot OP...

Try English next time

Flirt with him OP

I bet he sucks good dick

This guy was trying to "nice guy" you and reacted like a fucking "nice guy" when you shut him down lmao.

Can't lie, he wouldn't have been triggered so badly otherwise.

4 lines and then a "cont."?
wtf, just write the whole story

He's just learning how it feels being a straight guy talking to women.

This
I could tell right away what was happening cuz that shit is pretty much word for word how I've slid into some girls' dm's. Weird being on the other side tho.

like a normal human being?
Or is that not posdible autismo?

Just tell him you are sorry but you like vagina then respond to his next message with "#notgay"

THIS

Found the dick-lover

#closeone #whew
#almostgotturnedgay
#ILOVEPUSSY!!!

pretty good, Id suck it
#Imnotgay #nohomo #queersarescary

Gotta keep on your toes. It's 2016 anything can happen

Can't risk it. There is no cure

>projecting this hard
#ClosetHomo

Man the gaydar must be really evolved at this point if you can tell that much from just #notgay.

why

>Im a piece of shit creeper
>everyone else must be too

Wait... I can't pray the gay away? Fuck that was my backup plan.

Someone doesn't talk to girls much. I recommend it, does wonders on the self confidence.

>Infamous gay guy known for being very gay and flirty with other guys
>Shocked that OP turned him down instantly and called him out on his bullshit "niceness"

Nothing to see here. And fucking hell, that guy has mental issues and a huge victim complex. But again, he's a young gay guy and those are probably crazier than crazy women.

You think Im basing that on the one message in OP picture?

Or on the completely defensive and desperate faggotry OP keeps posting?

Man there are a lot of white Knight fags here. Should've posted this on Sup Forums.

dude OP is gone

>This guy actually asked my friend out
Yeah, and? Have you ever actually asked a girl out?
>I didn't want that shit to happen to me.
Nigga it's not that hard to be a decent human being and hold up a conversation with someone. So what if he asks you out? All you have do do is say "nah, I'm straight," and then life continues. Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's not a bro. Do you ever go to the movies with your straight friends? So make a gay friend and hang out with him. Jesus

Either your also a triggered fag trying to help your own insecurities, or your just mentally handicapped.
Since your white knighting on b I'm gonna just assume it's a little of both.

OP here, just been reading. Stopped replying to this shitshow. Was just trying to share some chuckles.

I talk to girls all the time Autismo

I just dont lead with how much I respect them and I hope they're doing SO well and that they're such nice ladies when I just want to get my dick wet. Im not a fake beta POS.

That's you, Betafag, that's what you do. You act like a beta cuck in the process of trying to be a fake douche. Real admirable

Woah man you sure showed that guy. Your so alpha you spend your free time on an Otaku message board calling people OUT and fighting the good fight. Please don't roast me next senpai, just pls teach me your ways