Ok Sup Forums My life is boring and I'm tired of being poor. That said, I want a semi fast way, job, work, etc...

Ok Sup Forums My life is boring and I'm tired of being poor. That said, I want a semi fast way, job, work, etc, to make 100,000 dollars, so after that i can become a day trader full time.

So, what's a fast way to make 100k?

More importantly, anyone here done real estate in a pricey area, and think I could save 100k in a year if I went that route?

Let's talk cash flow Sup Forums

Shameless bumpity do da

Fuck that noise, you faggot. Here's what you do.
>Join military.
>Become badass.
>Go to college.
>Study chemistry and law.
>Use your knowledge and skills to become the greatest meth cook ever.

Well at least it's practical. I could just go live in Albuquerque since it's so fucking cheap.

Need some help here Sup Forums

my cousin is a real estate agent and found 6 buyers this month. I think he made around $10k just in this month alone.

how long has he been doing it for?

Listen to this user, OP. Either you'll go to prison, die or make a lot of money and realize money is meaningless when it's stained with blood then you'll an hero.

How does making meth blood stain money? Wasn't walter whites meth some of the safest because of its content? Not that intend to ever make meth, but no one forces drugs upon the users, they make their own choice to buy the shit. Instead of going to pollo loco

>day trading
lol

good luck

Become a drug dealer unless you're a pussy.

Buy kneepads, you'll know what to do.

it's doable.
been there done that.

Except when the person becomes addicted and they continue to supply it to them anyway despite having an obvious problem

But capitalism

in other words

I once sold half an ounce of weed and made 30 bucks which I lost on weed for me to smoke

>it's doable.
day trading with your own money isn't a job, it's gambling

I have made some pretty successful investments (for someone that only had a modest amount of money to play with), so it would be easy for me to pretend that smart people always win in the stock market and feel good about myself, but I'm not going to do that. If your life plan is to survive off your investments you should acknowledge that you are gambling.

Are you retarded OP? there's no way to make that kind of money fast unless you're extremely lucky, or rich to begin with.

Well, yeah, but i was also using day trading loosely. I'm more of a swing trader, but still, it's definitely doable with the right strategy. And I wouldn't recommend it being a sole source of income without a large amount of capital.

You would be surprised, i've met a small handful of people that have done in car dealerships and such, I'm looking for good stories of how some people here might have done it.

I'm sure some people have done, but again, they would have been lucky. There's no full proof guaranteed way to make this kind of money fast.

OP could gamble if he wanted, and possibly earn a million dollars in a year, others have done that too, but the chances of that happening are extremely low.

The best you can hope for OP, is to find a steady job and save up over a long period of time.

If you're tired of being poor and only looking for a fast, easy way to make money, you'll stay poor.

The people who start off poor and end up rich, regardless of how long it takes, are dedicated workers and people with passion drive. They never started by looking for the easy way, they looked for the goal they could work towards.

>pic not related

>pic awesome.
You're absolutely right, and trust me i know i'll be rich someday, but you can't blame a guy for wanting to hasten the process.

Well that's always plan b.

Exactly. If you really want to be successful, then you need to work hard. Start your own business when funds allow for it and work none stop. Put all your energy into it and after 5-10 years, maybe you'll start to earn decent money.

The real question is how you intend to make sure you don't lose everything day trading. I've got 100k lying around and if I thought I could just quit my job and somehow make money day trading I'd do it. Maybe I'm just a pussy, or maybe the reason why I have that money saved up is that I didn't lose it trading. What's your secret?

Ya I wouldn't try real estate If I Was you. If you are asking Sup Forums for advice on a Saturday you are most likely a social weirdo and rich fags can smell that a mile away. There is no easy way to make a shit ton of money fast.

Oh fuck its sunday.

ha ha good thing i have no life

Follow up to my previous post, important things to remember are if you're going to become independently wealthy your are working 24 hours a day 7 days a week until you sell your first business. I know oilfield guys out here in Alberta who started with $2000 and built empires because they would wait by the phone all hours. No drinking, no drugs, no social life. You will sacrifice to be wealthy.

The risk carries rewards, possibly. You may fail, and be left with no one to lean on and no money. You may succeed, and pursue your dreams. You may decide to give up on it, work a blue collar job, and live a simple life. It's up to you, and it's as easy a decision to make as throwing money on a roulette table, with higher stakes.

Do well, live life, but it isn't easy no matter what path you choose. And none of us get out alive.

It's all about hedging your bets. People very seriously make a living trading and only trading. Even with just 100k.

The point is to not focus on day trading. That's only one very unforgiving strategy.

Word to all of this.

I don't even need to necessarily be rich, like millionaire rich, i think i could do a lot with 100k to live the dream so to speak.

I'm kind of a social weirdo lol but that's by choice. i know how to fit in too.

100k really isn't a lot of money. It might seem like it when you're broke, but 100k can disappear very quickly.

What part of the dream would you buy for your 100k?
also this