Hands up user... Paste whatever you got in your copies NOW... unless you wanna get one in the head!

Hands up user... Paste whatever you got in your copies NOW... unless you wanna get one in the head!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y3dnleBAo
youtu.be/Ig1BTyM15UA
webm.land/w/iYuD/
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-3720-4rjc2c/montanas-shelter-island-rollins-mt-59931)
youtu.be/AgEpYF3P8iA
i.4cdn.org/mlp/1471654830548.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cxw-URELolQ
youtube.com/shared?ci=dea42aIy5Yk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtKaaIb8VF5dUV38f4LJASIwkTdukPy4j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reparaturbedürftig

ibs

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y3dnleBAo

THE TURKISH NATIONALS WILL GO CRAZY IF THEY FIND OUT

No joke this is what I have copied now: I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

content://media/external/file/110940

youtu.be/Ig1BTyM15UA

webm.land/w/iYuD/

this is preety good im suprised

>Ctrl-v
(sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-3720-4rjc2c/montanas-shelter-island-rollins-mt-59931)

2 steps from hell

Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo Wa Hakudaku Ni Somaru

youtu.be/AgEpYF3P8iA

Not sure what it is

i.4cdn.org/mlp/1471654830548.jpg

Bear Awakening | Free Listening on SoundCloud

youtube.com/watch?v=cxw-URELolQ

“Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong – that is your oath.”

youtube.com/shared?ci=dea42aIy5Yk

Kizumonogatari

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtKaaIb8VF5dUV38f4LJASIwkTdukPy4j

Wolverine's aren't even real animals. Just because they made a comic book/movie character doesn't mean what he's based on is real. That's like saying aliens are real because of Superman. They're just misidentified badgers.

This is all part of the much larger plan to create chaos in our western societies so we will not only accept but ask for our freedoms to be taken away in exchange for safety. The safety will be a falsehood and will put us further down the path to our world be taken over by the globalist a that want a one world government. This is the beginning of the end of life as we know it. It will happen fast. We are almost completely oblivious as a country to what is going on over there and the start of it here. It may be already to late. At least for right now we still have our guns. For how much longer who knows. That is the ONLY thing slowing there plans in our country at this point.

Sounds like tinfoil apocalyptic shit doesn't it. I wish it was just a fiction made up by conspiracy theorists but I'm sad to say it isn't anymore.

*shit, had nothing*

I'm hidden behind 20 proxies you don't even know what I'm capable of KID you know snowden's leak? All orchestrated by me. I will ping your modem until it burns down your house from overheating. You think you're hot shit you're nothing but a worthless slug eating off the bottom shit of the internet. My ddosing capabilities can bring down any government server and that's not even the start; im already in your computer ratted my way in through your residual IP address given out by my network activity your done kid.

Change insurance
Wash both cars
Books
Car Ports (2)