Girlfriend recently cheated on me

Girlfriend recently cheated on me.

What do I do to get over the anger and sadness, Sup Forums?

I forgot to write it but also general feels thread

you could always kill yourself.

forget it. easiest way.

Just be single dude, baby momma cheated on me I just stayed high & chilled with friends. Go & enjoy not being tied down

Yeah, but I loved her. I enjoy being alone but I'm used to her being there

By girlfriend I hope you mean ex girlfriend?

Post her nudes. You can get back at her and feel solace knowing user fags are jerking to your ex.

Yes

Well one thing is for certain, she's not your girlfriend anymore.

Just get away from her, delete your facebook, continue with your life.

You still have your arms, legs, and the ability to function and take care of yourself.

Lots of people younger than you who lost girlfriends AND limbs/life.

break up with her

go to /fit/, become a man and stop bitching about your stupid gf who are probably sucking black cock right now asshole

Dump nudes. It works I promise

OP here. I already broke up with her but it still hurts. I let stuff get to me too easily.

You are now a cuckold and can never change that. Pull an Othello

We already broke up

Fuck her sister. Never talk to either again.

Sharpie in pooper.
Timestamp.

I was with mines for 3 years. Shit happens man. Go party

Nice get

Get over it bro, I'm not in relationships anymore because I let myself get too close to the person, I'm just a fwb now and it's honestly better for me and anyone else who isn't relationship suited

congratulations you're human. stay active, do things, don't turn down invitations to go out whatever it is, if she meant a lot don't try to find someone new right away. Another girl will come along naturally when you are doing better, and trust me you will feel better and move on eventually, time heals all wounds.

this.

Dubs.
You have to do it now, OP.

smoke out user
I love my girl but i always keep my distance and not get too attached and dependent for when the inevitable happens

Simple
"But I loved her user" - usually means you have low self esteem aka "get off your ass and workout"

"I'm angry that she cheated on me" -samething. Workout

"I'm depressed and I feel like I'm betrayed, why does the world hate me?" - victim memtality usually means to spend more time on yourself, usually relax with friends understanding more of who you are

"Man this whole dating thing sucks" -apathy therefore try vidyas

Do one or you can be the beta faggot who cries and moans about your girl getting fucked by another man, constantly stalk her on fb insta or other social media outlets and fap to the thought of her riding his dick each night.

Thanks guys... I'm glad even though Sup Forums is a shithole, it still has good people like you here.

Whenever you think about her, think about how you feel right now.
If you still miss her, you're a fucking faggot.
Not controlling your emotions means you're a beta or possibly worse: a liberal

her warm body next to you

Or alternatively her cold lifeless body next to OP

didn't know this was a ylyl
lost

Aye let's make it a ylyl

I met a girl yesterday night and she said she wants to go on a date with me. she's like 155 short and fucking hot, I love short girls. now she's not responding to my last message anymore, she's seen it though. shit like that happens to me way too often

Get fucked up and wait a week maybe 3 days if you're lucky

You best be a fucking troll...

beat the shit out of her

Get revenge, mess her whole life

Find a gate to hell, find a burning demon, return and shove it up her ass.

Posting her nudes always helps.

You should murder the guy that fucked her and post pics on 4chinz

Fuck her sister (if optional)

Leave her, ignore her, get over it, profit

rape her

Be better than her. Don't ever call her nor send her a single message. Don't reply to her if she ever tries to contact you. DON'T REPLY TO HER IF SHE EVER TRIES TO CONTACT YOU. Succeed in life. That way you'll get your revenge.